Women with bisexual partners account for new HIV cases: study

You are assuming they contracted Aids through unprotected sex. There are other ways to contract the disease.

That is exactly how it happens - through unprotected sex.
There is quite a substantial group in the gay community which is looking for HIV in order to have no limits in the unprotected and risky sex.

There is a substantial group on the Board that believe your comment is ridiculous.

like you?

well, you are so incredibly ignorant on most issues that I am not surprised.

But otherwise you are simply adorable, Jake :D

Indeed.

The 'bug-hunter' crowd is an infintesimal minority. Have always enjoyed sex without fear by simply not sleeping around. And getting tested before every new relationship and requiring new lovers to be tested as well. May sound like a strange idea for a date, but if the pay off is great sex without fear I've yet to meet someone not willing to get tested. Have sex 'blind' is I agree is profoundly stupid.

up to 25% is a infinitesimal minority? what a liberal way of interpretation :lol:

Vibrio mutate. One day the meds will lose their effect and all those people who didn't care will die

You are assuming they contracted Aids through unprotected sex. There are other ways to contract the disease.

That is exactly how it happens - through unprotected sex.
There is quite a substantial group in the gay community which is looking for HIV in order to have no limits in the unprotected and risky sex.

the problem comes when women are in what they assume is a monogamous relationship.... and see no reason to protect themselves from STD's . The issue gets worse when the men are not just cheating with other women.... but running on the down low with men.

i agree.... its called bug hunting. I am not quite sure what the hell they are thinking with this kind of mentality.

yes. It is actually very tragic and it is a great threat to many who do not even known they are involved.

bug chasing and gift giving is pretty common practice among homosexuals and I am surprised some of our board members are so virgin in their knowledge ;)

Last edited:
Indeed.

The 'bug-hunter' crowd is an infintesimal minority. Have always enjoyed sex without fear by simply not sleeping around. And getting tested before every new relationship and requiring new lovers to be tested as well. May sound like a strange idea for a date, but if the pay off is great sex without fear I've yet to meet someone not willing to get tested. Have sex 'blind' is I agree is profoundly stupid.

except the time for seroconversion is about 6 months :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back