Women now eligible for combat duty . ..

If you want equality, then you get equality.

This is exactly what scares me.

As a father of three beautiful girls, I'm pissed that my daughters are now at risk of being drafted if, God forbid, we end up having to do that.

All because these damn bitches wish they were born with a dick!!

What happens when a few young men decide to sue because they have to go to war, and "the girl next door" doesn't have to.

I wouldn't blame them one bit.

We live in Bizzarro world. :doubt:

Please tell me you are not this stupid...... First, your daughters would not automatically be drafted into combat roles. That's something they would have to EARN. Second, you being pissed that your daughters would be drafted in the first place screams sexism and an attitude that women can't take care of themselves. Third, it's highly unlikely that a real man would try to sue because they are sent to war when a woman doesn't have to go.....we already have that problem: female soldiers/airmen/marines are not allowed to deploy if they are pregnant. Get off your ignorant high horse about it. Last, very few women "wish" they were born with a dick......wanting to serve in combat roles has nothing to do with wanting to be a man. If you really believe this, then you are more of a moron than you present yourself to be.

Lots of bluster there Tootz..

You can't prove any of what you typed.
NOTHING is sacred with you asshole libturds'

i have a lot of respect for women that serve in the armed service . but when it comes to putting ladies on the front line in a combat capacity is something i do not agree with.

I agree with you completely.

But then, if women feel they can take it.... and die horrible deaths .... well...who are we to stop them.

Go ahead,...I say.

Women fighting in combat zones is nothing new. For example, Deborah Samson~ "In October of 1778 Deborah Samson of Plympton, Massachusetts disguised herself as a young man and presented herself to the American army as a willing volunter to oppose the common enemy. She enlisted for the whole term of the war as Robert Shirtliffe and served in the company of Captain Nathan Thayer of Medway, Massachusetts."

Here is one who received the Congressional Medal of Honor:

"Dr Mary Walker, a surgeon in the Civil War, was awarded the nation's highest honor by President Andrew Johnson. The citation reads, in part, Whereas it appears from official reports that Dr. Mary E. Walker, a graduate of medicine, has rendered valuable service to the government, and her efforts have been earnest and untiring in a variety of ways, and that she was assigned to duty and served as an assistant surgeon in charge of female prisoners at Louisville, KY., under the recommendation of Major-Generals Sherman and Thomas, and faithfully served as contract surgeon in the service of the United states, and has devoted herself with much patriotic zeal to the sick and wounded soldiers, both in the field and hospitals, to the detriment of her own health, and has endured hardships as a prisoner of war four months in a southern prison while acting as contract surgeon...."

These are only two, nevertheless, women serving in the front lines has proven to be of great value.

Women will remember they have babies to nurse right after they get their orders.

This is the way democrats have chosen to destroy all the special forces. They used it very successfully to end SWAT units.

It is a ncessary step towards the further feminization of our fighting forces.

:tongue: yep.

oh well :(

bunch of lillies of the valley..... they die fast ... those weaklings .... sad but there you have it

Last edited:
So how many of you ladies after hearing about this are gonna' run down to the local recruiter?

Yeah I thought so! :D

A lot of fear in this thread. I know female soldiers who can out press their male counterparts. There is nothing that suggests a woman will automatically lose in hand to hand combat with a male.

I agree with Skye, it should be about skill, not what parts you keep under your uniform.

Complete horseshit. The only time that happens in the real world is when a 250 lb. redneck mamma whoops her skinny 110 lb. man for being late with the 12 pack of Bud and the pork rinds. Weak take, weak poster.

Last edited:

Baloney it is a better use of personnel and talents of those serving.

Is that the excuse? It is really a reason to lower standards so that women will be eligible for combat. When standards are lowered they are lowered for men and women.

It was done to the police.

Let them all enlist.... :) cowards will die ...the rest will be spared... what is wrong with that? who needs cowards?

Baloney it is a better use of personnel and talents of those serving.

Is that the excuse? It is really a reason to lower standards so that women will be eligible for combat. When standards are lowered they are lowered for men and women.

It was done to the police.

I commented about your issue previously within this thread.

A female should be considered a soldier first and a female second if they wish to be involved in combat. Limited anything exposes personnel to risks that were not present when prior to women being in combat. Further, "some senior officers have privately voiced concerns that infantry and special forces units require major upper body strength and that difficult physical tests should not be relaxed for female recruits."

I say let the bull dykes serve on the front lines, they wanna be men, let them die like men.

A lot of fear in this thread. I know female soldiers who can out press their male counterparts. There is nothing that suggests a woman will automatically lose in hand to hand combat with a male.

I agree with Skye, it should be about skill, not what parts you keep under your uniform.

Complete horseshit. The only time that happens in the real world is when a 250 lb. redneck mamma whoops her skinny 110 lb. man for being late with the 12 pack of Bud and the pork rinds. Weak take, weak poster.

We are not discussing your average chick off the street vs a random man. We are talking about trained fighters in hand to hand combat, and yes, i think a trained female has an equal shot of taking down a trained male.

We are not discussing your average chick off the street vs a random man. We are talking about trained fighters in hand to hand combat, and yes, i think a trained female has an equal shot of taking down a trained male.
Like daphne taking down shaggy.

Forum List

Back