"Women only" zones set up in Berlin to protect damsels from muslims.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This makes both muslims and women look bad. The muzzlers because it shows how violent and criminal they are. The women because it shows how inferior and helpless they are.

Berlin to host New Year's Eve 'safe zone' for women as authorities crack down on harassment

dec 29 2017 New Year’s Eve celebrations in central Berlin will include a women’s safe zone for the first time, in the hope of preventing a repeat of mob attacks on female revellers during festivities in Cologne two years ago.

The women’s safety area is being established at the request of Berlin police. The tent will be set up near a plaza adjacent to the landmark tourist attraction, and manned by German Red Cross representatives.

A leaked police report concluded that more than 1,200 women were sexually assaulted in various German cities at the 2015/2016 New Year’s celebrations. More than 2,000 men were allegedly involved and around 120 suspects were identified, the bulk of which being foreign nationals who were also new arrivals to Germany.

I just don't understand this.

I don't understand why the German people---the German Men---put up with these barbarians. Its not like they are Pussies, like the French.

They might have let them in in the belief that they could be brought into the 20 Century by exposure to Civilization...but that has proved to be Dead Wrong....yet they are still letting them in.

Thank the Lord we have Trump as President...Trump, who is capable of learning from Europe's Great Folly.

This makes both muslims and women look bad. The muzzlers because it shows how violent and criminal they are. The women because it shows how inferior and helpless they are.

Berlin to host New Year's Eve 'safe zone' for women as authorities crack down on harassment

dec 29 2017 New Year’s Eve celebrations in central Berlin will include a women’s safe zone for the first time, in the hope of preventing a repeat of mob attacks on female revellers during festivities in Cologne two years ago.

The women’s safety area is being established at the request of Berlin police. The tent will be set up near a plaza adjacent to the landmark tourist attraction, and manned by German Red Cross representatives.

A leaked police report concluded that more than 1,200 women were sexually assaulted in various German cities at the 2015/2016 New Year’s celebrations. More than 2,000 men were allegedly involved and around 120 suspects were identified, the bulk of which being foreign nationals who were also new arrivals to Germany.
------------------------------------------------------------------- YEP , IT amazes me , 'liberal' Western woman don't seem to be able to see ahead to what is coming for them ,

The French are not pussies. The French are ill-led.

We would not be here were it not for the French.

hope that you are correct concerning The TRUMP . ------------------------------ That being said , i think that the French , German and Brits and others are bound by some Laws that they or some International bunch of boneheads have tied them to because of past Colonilization of third world nations in the past . The only hope for Europe may be the small Eastern European countries that are fighting 'islamization' McCauly .

And Germany takes another step in the direction of Sharia.....men and women separated.........imagine if they had to separate the women from the men because Christian men were raping women.......we would never hear the end of it....

• Banned
I don't understand why the German people---the German Men---put up with these barbarians. Its not like they are Pussies, like the French.

Germans don't have many guns. I suppose they could throw rocks.

Well, Lafayette did help us out...and the French in general also, but it was only because they were looking for allies to keep the British Lion off their ass. I think we have way more than repaid them by saving their Pussy asses from the Huns twice in the 20th century.

Except for Napoleon (who was a Corsican), I don't think there have been any French leaders with a set of balls since the Normans left to conquer England in 1066.

How long to do allow yourself to be "ill led" before it is reasonable for independent observers to conclude that you are a bunch of Pussies?

Last edited:

Well, Lafayette did help us out...and the French in general also, but it was only because they were looking for allies to keep the British Lion off their ass. I think we have way more than repaid them by saving their Pussy asses from the Huns twice in the 20th century.

Except for Napoleon (who was a Corsican), I don't think there have been any French leaders with a set of balls since the Normans left to conquer England in 1066.

How long to do allow yourself to be "poorly led" before it is reasonable for independent observers to conclude that you are a bunch of Pussies?

As long as we are America, we owe them a debt.

Germans have demonstrated many times in History that they are more than capable of defending themselves. Most often, throughout History--the rest of Europe has needed a defense against them.

It is all the more amazing that they are allowing their country to be overrun by fanatic barbarians living in a 9th century culture.

But what about men that identify as women, they can’t exclude them.....or can they?

Germans have demonstrated many times in History that they are more than capable of defending themselves. Most often, throughout History--the rest of Europe has needed a defense against them.

BS - they're just stupid krauts. They gave up their gun rights long ago and now they have no way to fight back against merkel the traitor. When the guns are gone, everything is gone.

Is that why Muslims tend to have strict rules in their countries/cultures about separating men from women and covering women from head to toe? They're dumb animals who can't keep themselves from committing rape?

It is all the more amazing that they are allowing their country to be overrun by fanatic barbarians living in a 9th century culture.
That was before they self-emasculated.

How long to do allow yourself to be "poorly led" before it is reasonable for independent observers to conclude that you are a bunch of Pussies?

As long as we are America, we owe them a debt.

Well, as long as they are French, they owe us two debts of the same kind.

Today, I say they are Pussies. Historic Pussies. The real question is: Are we Pussies, too?

We are liable to get the answer to that in 2018 with North Korea...maybe Russia, China, Iran....and I for one...do not expect the French to have our back.

Forum List

Back