Merkel's Muslims start fires in Greece. Don't stop us, we are heading to Merkel!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Merkel is waiting for us, don't stop us on the way to German welfare paradise!Insanity going on.
By the way, due to millions of new Muslim arrivals Germany get lack on flats and houses, rents are skyrocketing.

Video footage out of Greece shows Muslim invaders starting fires as they try to break through the border to reach northern European welfare havens. The fires were set as the freeloaders posing as refugees tried to reach the northern border with Macedonia earlier this month. The migration route through Macedonia has been closed since 2016, but the invaders are trying to get it re-opened.

GREECE: Illegal alien Muslim migrant wannabes are prone to starting fires when they don’t get their way

MERKEL-INVASION.jpg

Where are the Muslims coming from. Oh I know Syria. Wasn't Israel and the US bombing Syria,and paying for the SA terrorists there so the Kurds can have a city.

So now they can return to their war torn country.

Where are the Muslims coming from. Oh I know Syria. Wasn't Israel and the US bombing Syria,and paying for the SA terrorists there so the Kurds can have a city.

The rubbish of Muslim world ( insane, illiterate, terrorists, criminals etc. ) are heading to Germany from North Africa, Near East, almost any Muslim country

The rubbish of Muslim world ( insane, illiterate, terrorists, criminals etc. ) are heading to Germany from North Africa, Near East, almost any Muslim country

I get it, many refugees. God would not like you calling your brothers rubbish.

Strange how Obama visited Merkel last week......and Obama helped create wars in Libya and Syria by arming "Freedom Fighters(ISIS)".

Yup......Obama is busy showing us why he deserved that Nobel Peace Prize.

Obama and Hillary both went to South Africa last year......and they've been murdering white farmers left and right there.

Penelope, have you ever considered becoming human?

Forum List

Back