Women Only Clubs and Organization = OK

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
But Men Only organization - Sexist Pigs! :confused:

For the record I wouldn't join or go to a club that is men only. Not that I think it's wrong, but I prefer having women around. However, I see hypocrisy is the fact that there are women only health-clubs, women only sections of health-clubs, women only organizations and even women only social clubs, yet if men try to set one up they are accused of the worst kind of sexism! It is the same thing with black getting away with the worst kind of racist that would be white crucified!

But Men Only organization - Sexist Pigs! :confused:

For the record I wouldn't join or go to a club that is men only. Not that I think it's wrong, but I prefer having women around. However, I see hypocrisy is the fact that there are women only health-clubs, women only sections of health-clubs, women only organizations and even women only social clubs, yet if men try to set one up they are accused of the worst kind of sexism! It is the same thing with black getting away with the worst kind of racist that would be white crucified!

Hell yeah, I want to join curves. Gives me a chance to hit on some women while they are losing weight and before thier improved self esteem kicks in.

Forum List

Back