Women of America unite.....

I'm saying I believe got a fetus is the correct term or just any human, it becomes a human being when the takes that first breath and God breathes a Spirit into it. Before that time it is just flesh.
Selective reading of the Bible I see.

Jeremiah 1 1
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

I guess God communicated with lumps of cells, or perhaps life begins in the womb.

There have always been, and will always be abortions. My girlfriend got hers two years before Roe vs. Wade.

The wealthy will travel to places where the procedure is legal and the poor girl will say: "Stomp on my stomach and we'll say that I fell down the stairs."
Aren't you proud?

The child was yours or was your girlfriend a slut?

Do you realize the child she aborted would be 50 years old?

Women of America unite, your rights are under attack. This ridiculous abortion law in Texas targets you. I don't care if you're anti-abortion or pro-abortion. What you do now will determine your rights in the future, all of your rights. If you are allow government to do this to you. Abortion is a bad choice at best, but it should always be your choice. Prevention isn't always possible. Rape and incest are never a choice. Right now these Representatives want to use the law to prevent abortions. In the very near future, when the world is hopelessly overpopulated, they could use the same law to say you must have an abortion. This should always be your choice. Live Free or die that is the question facing you now.
Biden Admin wants private businesses to fire women who choose not to get vaccinated.

Biden Admin lets creepy men pee in our daughters' rest rooms.

Biden Admin lets biological men compete against women competing in women's sports to achieve their life's dream of winning fairly while competing against other women.

Biden Admin supports drafting women for combat.*

Biden Admin stranded American and allied women in Afghanistan to face an uncertain fate with Taliban barbarians Biden Admin empowered.

Biden Admin is a threat to American women.

* New legislation would require women, like men, to sign up for potential draft

Last edited:
Women of America unite, your rights are under attack. This ridiculous abortion law in Texas targets you. I don't care if you're anti-abortion or pro-abortion. What you do now will determine your rights in the future, all of your rights. If you are allow government to do this to you. Abortion is a bad choice at best, but it should always be your choice. Prevention isn't always possible. Rape and incest are never a choice. Right now these Representatives want to use the law to prevent abortions. In the very near future, when the world is hopelessly overpopulated, they could use the same law to say you must have an abortion. This should always be your choice. Live Free or die that is the question facing you now.
Women of America .....

LMAO @ you stupid fucking Leftist ......

Women are NOT uniting to murder their unborn.

Fuckin' DUMBASS !!!!

It is a human being in the womb. Using the term fetus in an attempt to skirt the fact that it is a human baby in the womb does not negate that fact that it is still a babe in its mother's womb.
Next you’ll be telling us that a sperm is human as well

Bwahahah...you said pro-abortion and I am pro abortion.

It is a human being in the womb. Using the term fetus in an attempt to skirt the fact that it is a human baby in the womb does not negate that fact that it is still a babe in its mother's womb.
It's not really a cake till the BATTER is cooked fully.
Same goes for a fetus.....it's not really a baby till it too is fully cooked.

Proud uncle, that has nothing to do with women's rights. And there's no babe in the womb it's a fetus until it breathes life into his lives independently it's a fetus you can change all the definitions you want you can't change facts.
Full term is 40 weeks.

At about eight weeks, the fetus gets a heartbeat.

At about 24 weeks, the fetus can feel excruciating pain with its working nervous system.

Here is a 21-week fetus being successfully operated on. Samuel was born healthy in 1999. This was over 20 years ago.

armas1.jpg

Fetal viability

From a legal perspective, life also begins at conception. If a doctor does harm to a fetus, the doctor can be criminally or civilly liable. Women have a right to not have their babies harmed.

Meanwhile, my governor Blackface, who also is a doctor, will allow abortion after natural birth...

Actually "women of America" finally have a voice in the legal system after being abused and tortured mentally and physically and humiliated by liberal men for half a century. Women have a "heartbeat law" to protect them from being victims of vicious aggressive men who often force them mentally or physically into the worst scenario of their lives by hiring someone to kill the life inside them. Abortion ain't about women's empowerment but rather liberal men's power over them. Maybe the heartbeat law won't solve women's enslavement by liberal men but it's a start.

What bullshit. As a woman who spent 20 years, marching and voting for abortion rights, for you to claim our hard won rights were "abuse by liberal men", shows the level of your stupidity and craven ignorance.

Abortion isn't about women's "empowerment". It's giving us control of our own bodies, biology and the size of our families. Women have been having abortions as long as they've been having babies, and banning the procedure means that women will start dying again. Bleeding out in hospital emergency rooms from botched back alley procedures, or self abortion attempts. That ended overnight when Roe became law.

We're not going back to that. The women of the United States will not go back to that. To having to leave the country to get a safe, hospital abortion. To having rich women being able to obtain abortions, and poor women dying in back alley illegal abortions.

What bullshit. As a woman who spent 20 years, marching and voting for abortion rights, for you to claim our hard won rights were "abuse by liberal men", shows the level of your stupidity and craven ignorance.

Abortion isn't about women's "empowerment". It's giving us control of our own bodies, biology and the size of our families. Women have been having abortions as long as they've been having babies, and banning the procedure means that women will start dying again. Bleeding out in hospital emergency rooms from botched back alley procedures, or self abortion attempts. That ended overnight when Roe became law.

We're not going back to that. The women of the United States will not go back to that. To having to leave the country to get a safe, hospital abortion. To having rich women being able to obtain abortions, and poor women dying in back alley illegal abortions.
Nothing will ever Justify your support for Infanticide.

We all know you people are SICK !!!

Forum List

Back