Women Judges

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
This morning I read about a scathing decision by a WOMAN judge in State College, PA, excoriating Penn State University for not policing the fraternities on campus better. She is appalled by the drinking, hazing, sexual bullshit, and so on that characterizes Greek Life on Campus.

Come on. Women just don't get it. No woman judge should be hearing a case on this subject. Sororities, OK, but Fraternities...it's like a woman writing up a code of conduct for a football locker room. Or a man deciding what is appropriate beauty salon etiquette.

Same with sex crimes. Women have no idea what it's like to be a man - to deal with the compulsions of a sexual appetite that peaks at about age 16 and lasts for most men well into their 30's. Not that a compulsion excuses criminal behavior, but women Just Don't Get It.

Anyway, that's what I think.

Do you think women judges wear anything under their robes? I always wondered about that when I went to a Catholic school, if the nuns were butt naked under their habits.

This morning I read about a scathing decision by a WOMAN judge in State College, PA, excoriating Penn State University for not policing the fraternities on campus better. She is appalled by the drinking, hazing, sexual bullshit, and so on that characterizes Greek Life on Campus.

Come on. Women just don't get it. No woman judge should be hearing a case on this subject. Sororities, OK, but Fraternities...it's like a woman writing up a code of conduct for a football locker room. Or a man deciding what is appropriate beauty salon etiquette.

Same with sex crimes. Women have no idea what it's like to be a man - to deal with the compulsions of a sexual appetite that peaks at about age 16 and lasts for most men well into their 30's. Not that a compulsion excuses criminal behavior, but women Just Don't Get It.

Do you think a woman cannot make judgements about underage drinking? About the dangers of hazing? About sexual assaults or other sex related activities? Really?

Women judges are exactly the right judges for those males with sexual compulsions.

The women won't accept any excuses.

Silly. I guess that male judges shouldn't hear cases involving issues pertaining to women, either. Men just don't "get" a lot of women's issues. Men can be f##king ridiculous when it comes to women. "Put an aspirin between your knees." Swallow a camera so we can check out your uterus." This from male state legislators who need to apply for some brains. I'm beyond amazed at the kind of crap some men can spew about women; completely ignorant about women and female sexuality, which does exist, by the way.

Forum List

Back