Women. God’s afterthought and man’s curse to rule.

Women are our equal partners in life, just as responsible for the happiness of the family as we are (if not more so), and thinking, feeling, intelligent human beings.

They are not chattel. They are not possessions. They are not sub-human.

I know some people really hate these facts. Tough shit.

No argument but you may have noticed that Christianity has instituted their subservient position to men.

Regards
DL
Yeah, not really.

Yeah, really.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related]Women Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dspWh9g3hU&feature=related]Women Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Uncle Ferd says womens...

... is a whole lot like alcoholics...

... ya can't trust either one...

... dey got their own agenda...

... an' it ain't necessarily what's best...

... fer those around `em.
:eusa_shifty:

I know of women that I can trust.

But the claim about alcoholics, I let that stand.

And dysunctional alcoholics are the worst..If you are reading this and are one, AA is your best and only friend!!

Women can't claim equality, then go around disavowing it every chance they get. Women vote for obama because he promises to take care of them. Pandering to the innate desire of most women to be cared for is why the regime's composite was Julia and not Julian. Women are susceptible to empty promises of eternal protection in a way that men are not. When you give up yourself to caretaking and protection you become ruled by the person giving that care and protection.

God's afterthought? Seriously? Have you ever read the scriptures?

You're seriously trying to claim that God didn't plan and created man but failed to give him a way to procreate and said "Oh wait, Maybe I should fix this?"

No where in the scriptures does it even imply that.

You may not like serving women, but too bad. As men that is our calling: To serve our wife and family.

Yet your Godinabook says that man is to rule over them. Hard to serve while ruling and demanding that they serve.

Sex has good and evil implications. A & E could not reproduce till they knew of these good and evil aspects and thus had to eat of the tree of knowledge before desire to reproduce the right way was in their consciousness.

IOW, they had to eat of it if they were to follow God's first command. Till that time, they had no desire and did not even know they were naked or what they could do to reproduce in the good and not evil way.

Regards
DL

Your understanding of the scriptures is less than impressive. Try researching what the scriptures teach is the proper way to serve and to lead.

you have forgotten lilith

I have not but Christians do not want to believe that part of the Jewish myth.

Not enough submission from women and that is what they crave.

Unfortunately, I could not find any documentation that put her in pre-Christian writings.

Christians see only one creation myth while there are two.

Regards
DL

Women can't claim equality, then go around disavowing it every chance they get. Women vote for obama because he promises to take care of them. Pandering to the innate desire of most women to be cared for is why the regime's composite was Julia and not Julian. Women are susceptible to empty promises of eternal protection in a way that men are not. When you give up yourself to caretaking and protection you become ruled by the person giving that care and protection.

I thought they all voted Republican for their vaginas sake.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b_lvSQK4MI]Republicans, Get In My Vagina! - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Women are our equal partners in life, just as responsible for the happiness of the family as we are (if not more so), and thinking, feeling, intelligent human beings.

So....you've evolved.....

No argument but you may have noticed that Christianity has instituted their subservient position to men.

Regards
DL
Yeah, not really.

Yeah, really.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related]Women Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dspWh9g3hU&feature=related]Women Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL
No, not really. You'll understand if I see the views of someone who left the faith as being less than credible.

And now you get to prove where I ever held any other view.

But of course, you won't. Because you can't.

And you won't retract, either. Because you lack integrity.

dave is proud to have not evolved and still be a neanderthal. :D

dave is proud to have not evolved and still be a neanderthal. :D
Yeah. Are the opinions expressed in my first post in this thread the usual views of a neanderthal?

No?

Then you're just mindlessly flinging poo then, aren't you?

But then, that seems to be your default mode.

Bump for bode, so she does't conveniently forget about this.

Oh, and bode, don't post your usual two lol smilies instead of actually backing up your claims.

But then, you can't back up your claims, can you?

Forum List

Back