Women: Give Them An Inch, They Take A Mile

This is getting ridiculous. It has gotten so I dread seeing who is on each new day's hot list of what new men are being roasted alive on the clitoral witch hunt of penis persecution! It is now so out of hand I think people and companies are persecuting guys just to avoid the appearance that they are not being proactive in routing out the evil males lurking under every bed for the sin of just being a man! If a guy looked at them funny 30 years ago, they were on their period when asked out, turned down for the prom or some guy made a pass at some skank in a micro mini with no panties, every lousy bitch on the planet is now jumping on the 'Me Too' Bandwagon to ride it while the riding's good!

'Great American Baking Show' pulled amid Johnny Iuzzini allegations

Marcus Mariota 'got an earful' from his mom over 'rude' postgame press conference

Morgan Spurlock Recalls Accuser From His College Days: ‘She Believed She Was Raped’

'This has gone too far,' says Tavis Smiley after PBS suspends his show for 'misconduct'

Wife to run for seat of Kentucky lawmaker who killed self

2nd woman accuses Dem Rep. Kihuen of sexual misconduct; Dem leaders torn over resignation
Finally we are standing up to all the pawing, etc. crap.

But those poor guys! They can't put their hands where they want to.....like the rest of us learned at 5 years of age, NO YOU CANNOT GRAB WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT!.

Sad for all of us, you fail to see the connection between male sex drive and achievement. Male sex drive is based on aggression. The kind of aggression that drives a man to do everything from reach for the Moon to win a Superbowl, to conquer a foreign country and become king. That does not justify crimes like rape and other horrible things, but the effort to all of these accusations is to subjugate the male to female control; instead of the man taking, he must now ask. At the heart of it, the woman WANTS to be taken, to be desired, to be lusted after, that is the heart of the female psyche and if any woman here denies it, they are simply lying to themselves, but the people who are trying to drive this topsy turvy reversal of the rules aren't men or women, they are Feminazi's who don't want men, they don't like men, they don't like being a woman. Many of them are Lesbians, and they don't want some sort of "justice," they are simply out to hurt guys and take away their masculinity, and in the process, our culture will lose something far, far more valuable, that it will be too late by the time anyone realizes it is even missing because it is already halfway gone, but we've become too PC to admit it. Once these women have achieved the "Docile Man," in a female-dominated society, that will be the end of Western Civilization as other cultures where men are still strong and ruthless will come right in here and take our civilization right out from under us before we even realize what has happened. You see secretly, women think they can run things better, but they are out for one big surprise------ while they think they are improving society, other cultures less civil than us where ruthless men still reign supreme, will come right in here in do far worse than rape you, they will rape the very weakened, submissive and docile society you helped create where men wear pink ties, ask for permission, and have grown fearful of their own masculinity.

That's all you ladies were made for to begin with. However, with the modern female's inability to accept their proper role in life it's mire like slaps and spanking that most females deserve.

This is getting ridiculous. It has gotten so I dread seeing who is on each new day's hot list of what new men are being roasted alive on the clitoral witch hunt of penis persecution! It is now so out of hand I think people and companies are persecuting guys just to avoid the appearance that they are not being proactive in routing out the evil males lurking under every bed for the sin of just being a man! If a guy looked at them funny 30 years ago, they were on their period when asked out, turned down for the prom or some guy made a pass at some skank in a micro mini with no panties, every lousy bitch on the planet is now jumping on the 'Me Too' Bandwagon to ride it while the riding's good!

Marcus Mariota 'got an earful' from his mom over 'rude' postgame press conference

Morgan Spurlock Recalls Accuser From His College Days: ‘She Believed She Was Raped’

'This has gone too far,' says Tavis Smiley after PBS suspends his show for 'misconduct'

2nd woman accuses Dem Rep. Kihuen of sexual misconduct; Dem leaders torn over resignation

But those poor guys! They can't put their hands where they want to.....like the rest of us learned at 5 years of age, NO YOU CANNOT GRAB WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT!.

Sad for all of us, you fail to see the connection between male sex drive and achievement. Male sex drive is based on aggression. The kind of aggression that drives a man to do everything from reach for the Moon to win a Superbowl, to conquer a foreign country and become king. That does not justify crimes like rape and other horrible things, but the effort to all of these accusations is to subjugate the male to female control; instead of the man taking, he must now ask. At the heart of it, the woman WANTS to be taken, to be desired, to be lusted after, that is the heart of the female psyche and if any woman here denies it, they are simply lying to themselves, but the people who are trying to drive this topsy turvy reversal of the rules aren't men or women, they are Feminazi's who don't want men, they don't like men, they don't like being a woman. Many of them are Lesbians, and they don't want some sort of "justice," they are simply out to hurt guys and take away their masculinity, and in the process, our culture will lose something far, far more valuable, that it will be too late by the time anyone realizes it is even missing because it is already halfway gone, but we've become too PC to admit it. Once these women have achieved the "Docile Man," in a female-dominated society, that will be the end of Western Civilization as other cultures where men are still strong and ruthless will come right in here and take our civilization right out from under us before we even realize what has happened. You see secretly, women think they can run things better, but they are out for one big surprise------ while they think they are improving society, other cultures less civil than us where ruthless men still reign supreme, will come right in here in do far worse than rape you, they will rape the very weakened, submissive and docile society you helped create where men wear pink ties, ask for permission, and have grown fearful of their own masculinity.
You...telling us what a woman WANTS? Or what you imagine a woman WANTS?

That's all you ladies were made for to begin with. However, with the modern female's inability to accept their proper role in life it's mire like slaps and spanking that most females deserve.
I would expect that women frighten you very much...that's why you talk so "tough".

]They don't put up with your crap and get up in your face is your problem.

They don't get in my face. That would be a good way for them to get slapped (at the very least). .ist never get the opportunity to decide if they will put up with me or. Not because I avoid them when they're involved in inappopriate activities like business operations.

Lesbian Samantha Fox accused David Cassidy of groping her in 1985.

She had to find someone dead who wouldn't laugh.

lol............

what a snowflake......................

What is a snowflake?

a buttercup during the winter...

Uhmm .. now I get it sooo much better?

it's slang for someone whose feelings are easily hurt.... same goes for ' buttercup '. you never heard those terms before used like that?
lol............

what a snowflake......................

What is a snowflake?

a buttercup during the winter...

Uhmm .. now I get it sooo much better?

it's slang for someone whose feelings are easily hurt.... same goes for ' buttercup '. you never heard those terms before used like that?

Thanks. My dictionary didn't have them in this sense, I am not an English speaker.

Many of these women are doing this out of hatred of men. They see a successful man and they just can't stand it as they have never achieved shit with their worthless life. Well, now they're destroying them if they ever had the nerve to ask them out or comment on anything.

Fucking bs.

Democrats need to refocus on jobs or we're going to lose big time.

Agreed.........most of this is an ass compliment 30 years ago that is embellished into full-on groping. The desensitization process has already begun in earnest. Talk to a lot of women on this.........many will tell you its the new gold digging method.:coffee:

Give them an inch and they will take a mile...I'll never be like that because I have been around too many people who don't hesitate to squeeze whatever they can get right out of another person. I got my Christmas tree earlier this week and the price was $35. Because the tree came from where I always get my Christmas trees, it was given to me for $30. Well my mom was there and her being the kind of person that she doesn't hesitate to be, she asked if another $5 could be knocked off and I was like, "Mom, the man already knocked off $5 and doing that was his idea. Appreciate that any kind of discount was given to us because not everyone on this planet would give one that big if they were to even give one at all!" I love my mom of course, but gee freaking whiz that woman!

God bless you and her and my tree guy always!!!

Holly

Some women, like some people, do take more than they should.

Had a friend who runs a big buy sell trade online in Central Texas. A woman answered one of the onlines, arranged to pick up, then tried to knock more money off the agreed upon price. He would not do it, she took the piece, and then her daughter ran a "warning" about greedy sellers. Both mom and daughter were banned from six sites across the area.

You...telling us what a woman WANTS? Or what you imagine a woman WANTS?

Don't have to imagine, if you'd open your eyes you'd see that women are telling you what they want in science and fiction every day. Just read any clinical study or pick up and read any romance novel written by a woman. But now we are incredibly damaging ourselves out of one jackass like Weinstein who was well documented with specific people on specific dates doing specific things to where any unbalanced women on her period with a personality disorder and damaged self-image to some gold-digging bitch can go in there and make a rash, vague accusation with nothing to back it up, and are getting guys fired and worse simply because, like the racial scares from Blacks and the ethnic scares from Muslims, any company receiving a complaint about "behavior" now can't fire the guy fast enough for fear of the backwash spilling onto them from bad publicity if they don't respond 250%.

Today's latest feminazicastrations:

Mario Batali Fired From ‘The Chew’ Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations

Women who’ve worked at ESPN say its problems go far beyond Barstool Sports

:blahblah:

you have some real nasty issues goin' on there, freak.

Forum List

Back