Women and Independents unfavorable of Palin

Why buy Palin's Book when we can watch her on Oprah??

By the way--what is wrong with the Newsweek photo? How is the flag being desecrated? Am I missing something from it. It looks pretty tasteful to me, and I am not a Palin supporter.

I hate you blow you liberals little balloon here, but I think that since you are sooooooooooo interested in someone you claim is not ever going to be a threat to you libs, maybe you should read something real. Like real polling data.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Monday, November 16, 2009 Email to a Friend ShareThisAdvertisement
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 28% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-eight percent (38%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10 (see trends).

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Republican voters say that Sarah Palin shares their values. Just 18% see her as a divisive force within the GOP.

Palin has a 59% approval rating among Republicans, Your messiah is now at a negative 10, that's a minus 10, in other words a -10. That means that he would have to gain 69 points just to tie Palin. Ain't gonna happen. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

BTW, Palin's numbers are only going to grow, no matter how much you all try to spin what she says, everybody is watching her on Oprah, tomorrow night on Hannity, then on O'Reilly, then the following week on Greta, then Barbara Walters, then on Rush's radio show.

We will all be able to hear what SHE says, not what Tina Fey says. LOLOL

Damn!! Take a pill. You sound so desperate to convince people that Sara is wonderful. Or is it yourself you're trying to convince??

And another thing, why do you think it necessary to rant that Palin is more popular than Obama among Republicans?? Ya think???

Seems more to me that the left is desperate to convince people that she's a total loser, or maybe you're just trying to convince yourselves? :lol:

Not very original there, are ya??

Believe me, I would never try to convince her "admirers" of anything. My point being that they have the same information about Miss Sara available to them as I do. They choose to interpret it the way they want to. And so do I.

Damn!! Take a pill. You sound so desperate to convince people that Sara is wonderful. Or is it yourself you're trying to convince??

And another thing, why do you think it necessary to rant that Palin is more popular than Obama among Republicans?? Ya think???

Seems more to me that the left is desperate to convince people that she's a total loser, or maybe you're just trying to convince yourselves? :lol:

Believe me, I would never try to convince her "admirers" of anything. My point being that they have the same information about Miss Sara available to them as I do. They choose to interpret it the way they want to. And so do I.

Is that what you call it these days? Interpreting? :lol:

I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin myself, but comparing President Obama and Sarah Palin just goes to prove that the media has a hell of a lot to do with our electoral system. If the press loves you then you are 3/4 of the way there. If the press hates you, well hang it up, you don't have a shot.

Immie

And that's the bottom line, right there. We're a sad excuse for a society, the intelligence is all but gone, the juveniles are running the show these days.

Not really a surprise...not many favor incompetent quitters.

Among women, who, theoretically, should form the base of Palin's support, nearly four in ten (39 percent) have a strongly unfavorable impression of her while just 20 percent were strongly favorable. Overall 39 percent of women had a favorable impression of Palin while 57 percent had an unfavorable one.
The song remained the same among political independents. Nearly twice as many independents had a strongly unfavorable opinion of Palin as had a favorable one -- 32 percent to 18 percent. Among all independents, 45 percent has a favorable image of Palin as compared to 47 percent who felt unfavorably toward the former governor.
I hope she plans on running for President...it could make for the funniest political campaign ever.

The Fix - The most important number in (Palin) politics today

You should be concerned that the same numbers hold true for your boy Obama, you know, he lives in the White House!

Mike

Is that what you call it these days? Interpreting? :lol:

Sorry, I didn't mean to stump you. I forgot that you just repeat GOP talking points and never have to think or interpret anything. My bad.

Self hatred is a terrible thing. I believe Sarah Palin is a woman and independent. At least I have not heard anyone claim she is not a woman. Currently she seems to be bucking the Republican Party and certainly isn't embracing Democrats.

Forum List

Back