Woman with guns stops robber in her home, no shots fired, another crime stopped.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....this is why we have the 2nd Amendment.....she wasn't hurt, she wasn't raped, she wasn't murdered...she stopped this guy and he was later caputred by police..

She wasn't disarmed, she didn't just start shooting, she is not a Navy SEAL, she isn't a member of DELTA Force.........

Armed South Carolina Woman Chases Off Daytime Home Invader - The Truth About Guns

When Ms. Reeves ran across Ralph Goss slithering around inside her home yesterday in the middle of the afternoon, she drew her firearm. Staring down that barrel was enough to change Goss’s mind about whatever it was he had planned.

“I’m one of those people that can go from zero to a hundred in 2.5 seconds and I’m not a nice person normally, but as soon as I got on the phone with the sheriff’s department he was out of sight. The severity of it hit me, and I was in hysterics. I was crying, I was scared, I was very shaken.”

Oconee County deputies tracked Goss down within hours of Ms. Reeves’ call. And surprise! He already had several outstanding warrants for his arrest.

Yep.....this is why we have the 2nd Amendment.....she wasn't hurt, she wasn't raped, she wasn't murdered...she stopped this guy and he was later caputred by police..

She wasn't disarmed, she didn't just start shooting, she is not a Navy SEAL, she isn't a member of DELTA Force.........

Armed South Carolina Woman Chases Off Daytime Home Invader - The Truth About Guns

When Ms. Reeves ran across Ralph Goss slithering around inside her home yesterday in the middle of the afternoon, she drew her firearm. Staring down that barrel was enough to change Goss’s mind about whatever it was he had planned.

“I’m one of those people that can go from zero to a hundred in 2.5 seconds and I’m not a nice person normally, but as soon as I got on the phone with the sheriff’s department he was out of sight. The severity of it hit me, and I was in hysterics. I was crying, I was scared, I was very shaken.”

Oconee County deputies tracked Goss down within hours of Ms. Reeves’ call. And surprise! He already had several outstanding warrants for his arrest.

You weren't supposed to notice that. It doesn't fit the narrative.

She had a hand gun as do I. Nobody wants to take handguns, single action hunting rifles, single action shot guns away, it's the penis extender AR-15's, etc that are in question.

She had a hand gun as do I. Nobody wants to take handguns, single action hunting rifles, single action shot guns away, it's the penis extender AR-15's, etc that are in question.
They don't want to, for now...

When the scary black guns are taken away and the shootings continue, handguns will be next.

When the scary black guns are taken away and the shootings continue, handguns will be next.

So we should let the mass shootings continue. Got it.

Will taking away the scary black guns stop the shootings?

Bullshit. Regressives want all semi-auto guns confiscated. Most hand guns are semi-auto.

What about the other 300+ US citizens that got shot that same day???????

What about the 115,000 shot every year? Are you willing to pay for their injuries or deaths?

Last edited:
Liberals would prefer that she had been raped and strangled.

Wrong.....the CNN Town Hall exposed you guys for the liars that you are......

Mass shootings kill less people than lawn mowers each year.....mass shootings kill fewer people than bees and wasps each year....knives murder more people than mass shootings each year....cars too......

The problem with our country is that democrats like you keep letting violent criminals out of jail, even criminals with multiple gun felonies...

What about the 115,000 shot every year? Are you willing to pay for their injuries or deaths?

Ask the democrats...since the people getting shot are getting shot by criminals the democrats keep letting out of jail......

How about the Americans who use their guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals.....? Do you want them to be raped, robbed and murdered since it was their legal gun that stopped the attack, and without the gun the rape, robbery and murder would have actually been completed?

And how about some more truth...more Americans owning and carrying guns did not increase the gun crime rate......democrats letting violent criminals out of jail creates more shooting victims....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Ask the democrats...since the people getting shot are getting shot by criminals the democrats keep letting out of jail......

How about the Americans who use their guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals.....? Do you want them to be raped, robbed and murdered since it was their legal gun that stopped the attack, and without the gun the rape, robbery and murder would have actually been completed?

And how about some more truth...more Americans owning and carrying guns did not increase the gun crime rate......democrats letting violent criminals out of jail creates more shooting victims....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
What's with all the facts?

Forum List

Back