Woman with crude anti-Trump truck decal arrested

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
her decal said 'fuck trump and fuck trump voters' something like that.....however the headline is being coy..she was arrested for an outstanding warrent.....not for the decal...but the decal is what got her pulled....

the 1st adm. can be tricky...i fell in love with one sticker...'have a nice cup of shut the fuck up' had a dude with coffee....hubby said no....his main point that cops would be on it like white on rice...so while it may be legal is it smart? one point hubby made...kids would be seeing it and that would just be pissing off parents....

so what say you? legal but not smart.....or should the cops even have pulled her over....

lol hubby hit the roof when i came home with the sticker that had fuck in it....i put it on the fridge..he was not really good with that...and he made a point of telling me not to get another for new fridge...

her decal said 'fuck trump and fuck trump voters' something like that.....however the headline is being coy..she was arrested for an outstanding warrent.....not for the decal...but the decal is what got her pulled....

the 1st adm. can be tricky...i fell in love with one sticker...'have a nice cup of shut the fuck up' had a dude with coffee....hubby said no....his main point that cops would be on it like white on rice...so while it may be legal is it smart? one point hubby made...kids would be seeing it and that would just be pissing off parents....

so what say you? legal but not smart.....or should the cops even have pulled her over....
Its fucking stupid to put any sticker on your vehicle that isn't a necessity, or OEM. What fucking moron wants to advertise to the world their hobbies, interests, or persuasions? Seriously... How fucking desperate for friends, and attention are you?
My favorites are the fucking retarded, "proud femenists", with the "rape me" stickers on their vehicles... You know... The ones that have the stick figures of one woman, three kids, and a cat...? Talk about a ready made victim... Fucking idiots...

lol hubby hit the roof when i came home with the sticker that had fuck in it....i put it on the fridge..he was not really good with that...and he made a point of telling me not to get another for new fridge...

donald-trump-smiling-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Its fucking stupid to put any sticker on your vehicle that isn't a necessity, or OEM. What fucking moron wants to advertise to the world their hobbies, interests, or persuasions? Seriously... How fucking desperate for friends, and attention are you?
My favorites are the fucking retarded, "proud femenists", with the "rape me" stickers on their vehicles... You know... The ones that have the stick figures of one woman, three kids, and a cat...? Talk about a ready made victim... Fucking idiots...
Hell when people put this bumper sticker on their car, it reduced its value ten fold.

obama_biden_red_white_and_blue_bumper_sticker-r1d0a8fca0aae4e94b5600693ca6c15fc_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

Today, that bumper sticker shows the driver is an ISIS sympathizer...

the first amendment cannot restrict what she puts on her car unless it's obscene.

the first amendment cannot restrict what she puts on her car unless it's obscene.
The Obama biden bumper sticker was quite obscene but you guys wore it proudly anyway...

The Obama biden bumper sticker was quite obscene but you guys wore it proudly anyway...

ok troll

They want to fuck Trump.....funny....they wanted to blow Obama and Bill.
Liberals are looking more and more like Manson groupies.

Look at jewlian acting like she gives a shit about the COTUS :rolleyes:

I say cops should not be focussing on peoples' bumper stickers when they stop them. Those cops should be disciplined.

I say cops should not be focussing on peoples' bumper stickers when they stop them. Those cops should be disciplined.
Of course the stupid libfucks(redundant statement) would actually believe that the police pulled her over for her bumper sticker, not that they ran a check on her plates and found out she had a warrant.. Amazing at the stupidity that the left shows every day.

The decal screams.....check out my license plate

While I agree with the sentiment, it is asking for trouble

Forum List

Back