Woman who calls 911 gets shot by police!

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
I thought someone would had posted a thread about this by now. Maybe I missed if even though I did a search before posting this thread.
Yeah, you missed it. Tragic, giving a muslim a gun for the sake of "diversity."

I don't see any outrage

Why, after two days, haven't any details been released?
The woman was in her pajamas...what possible threat was she?

I don't see any outrage

No outrage because it was a Muslim cop, Dufus.

Like when an Islamo shot up a homo bar, the left were very quite about finger pointing.

Muslims own the left.

If the woman were black, mobs would rightfully be mobbing the streets demanding answers
Why is the public still accepting "no comment" after three days?

Yep, she came out in her PJ's to meet the police, she was from Australia and about to get married in a month, the cops were in their car, one was from Santiago just had a complaint filed against him in May, says he heard a noise and shot from the passenger seat across the inside of car, past the other cop driving, out the driver window and shot the lady dead.

Welcome to the USA.

I thought someone would had posted a thread about this by now. Maybe I missed if even though I did a search before posting this thread.
The cop that shot her isn't talking; probably smart to plead the 5th in this situation, at least until he's totally lawered up!

Yep, she came out in her PJ's to meet the police, she was from Australia and about to get married in a month, the cops were in their car, one was from Santiago just had a complaint filed against him in May, says he heard a noise and shot from the passenger seat across the inside of car, past the other cop driving, out the driver window and shot the lady dead.

Welcome to the USA.

What part of a policeman's training allows him to shoot OVER his partner while seated in a car?

I don't see any outrage

Like when an Islamo shot up a homo bar, the left were very quite about finger pointing.

Muslims own the left.

If the woman were black, mobs would rightfully be mobbing the streets demanding answers
The Australian diplomatic types are wanting answers, but not marching in the streets.

The race hustlers don't give a rats ass when it's a white woman that gets shot ( by a black Muslim cop...not that it matters).

The cop that shot her isn't talking; probably smart to plead the 5th in this situation, at least until he's totally lawered up!

The guy's an ass who has had three complaints filed in 2 years. Says he heard a noise near the cop car. Shot a lady dead in her PJ's, unarmed, who called the police because she thought she heard someone being attacked in the alley. All of the cameras were turned off.

I don't see any outrage

Muslims own the left.

The Australian diplomatic types are wanting answers, but not marching in the streets.

The race hustlers don't give a rats ass when it's a white woman that gets shot ( by a black Muslim cop...not that it matters).

If this were a black woman, it would be a hate crime and the city would be in riots.

I don't see any outrage

Muslims own the left.

If this were a black woman, it would be a hate crime and the city would be in riots.
Yep! That's why I was surprised I couldn't find an active thread on this. Probably would have bitten me if it were a snake.

I don't see any outrage

Muslims own the left.

Allu Akbar

I don't see any outrage

Muslims own the left.

Politely asking for answers does not seem to be working

Blacks would be rightfully outraged if a black woman, in PJs, who had called the police was shot and the police refused to comment

Where are the people in Minneapolis? Why is the press allowing the Police Department to withhold information for three days?

I don't see any outrage

Muslims own the left.

People should be in the streets by now

The Police owe the public a rational explanation of why the officer fired and why this woman was perceived to be a threat

I don't see any outrage

Muslims own the left.

Blacks would be rightfully outraged if a black woman, in PJs, who had called the police was shot and the police refused to comment

Where are the people in Minneapolis? Why is the press allowing the Police Department to withhold information for three days?
The cop that shot her is refusing to give a report.

I don't see any outrage

Muslims own the left.

The cop that shot her is refusing to give a report.

And his partner?

You are on the job and a citizen is killed. The guy who pulled the trigger is allowed to lawyer up. His partner and any other witness are obligated to tell what they saw

Anyway, being outraged at trigger happy US police would be like...

iu

Forum List

Back