Woman says Donald Trump had sex with 'many women' in Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion

Nope those are fake factchecks

The ultra-liberal Snopes website is "fake"? :laughing0301:

You really are a fucking idiot, aren't you? How do you even breathe on your own without someone pushing on your chest?

dimocrap scum aren't just gullible, they are stupid, scummy and lazy. Five seconds of double-checking could save some embarrassment. But, I guess you can't embarrass a whore. Especially a brainless one.
No he didn’t you stupid fuck. ALL charges against Jordan recanted. As in they were never true.

I'll have to admit, I've had that idiot otto105 on "ignore" for the longest time now. But after he outed himself for the moron he is, I just had to take him back off "ignore" just so I can get some more giggles.

So the Gateway Pundit is now publishing photos of the victims of child sex trafficking????? I hope the victims sue them into the next century for invasion of privacy.

Republicans - once again, attacking the victims of sex abusers hoping to use them to attack Democrats.
How do you ignore the human trafficking being done by Joe Biden? did you know they don't even dig into the background of the adults that bring the children over the border and they disappear never to be heard from again until they turn up in a sex ring... you are so unbelievably hypocritical that you are dangerous....

Here we go again, another brain dead Christine Blasey Ford wanna be. I guess keeping Trump off of state ballots isn't looking so good so this will be the Marxist's next fabricated wave of attack. Our media should be embarrassed to be writing made up shit like this but, in reality, they're shameless. Back to MAGA.

Trump has always bragged about assaulting women. There's 15 hours of his crap on Howard Stern. What the hell is wrong with you?

The attempts to talk about any but policy is not working in the Trump/Biden contest.

ITS IS ABOUT POLICY. NOT YOUR STUPID CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS, CULTISTS.

Trump has always bragged about assaulting women. There's 15 hours of his crap on Howard Stern. What the hell is wrong with you?

Howard Stern was a shock jock. It was expected that you made up things like that on his show.

Trump talks. And some people do not like it or use it against him. This is the civilization we live in today.

Forum List

Back