Woman relates groping incident from the 90's

You know, this is starting to follow the path of Bill Cosby's scandal, because the more people talk about this, the more women are coming out (as well as a male or two, saw one on Inside Edition this afternoon talking about Trump and his treatment of women) to tell their tales of how Trump dealt with them.

Saw a news article last night, and it said that even though Mark Burnett and the parent company that actually owns the rights to the show won't release the tapes, they also said that they won't prosecute anyone who finds them and does.

I give it two weeks before some of these tapes from the Apprentice surface and start doing REAL damage to his campaign.

Matter of fact, some of those who worked on the show are starting to speak out. I wonder how many of those who worked on the show kept some of the unaired clips as souveniers?

You know, this is starting to follow the path of Bill Cosby's scandal, because the more people talk about this, the more women are coming out (as well as a male or two, saw one on Inside Edition this afternoon talking about Trump and his treatment of women) to tell their tales of how Trump dealt with them.

Saw a news article last night, and it said that even though Mark Burnett and the parent company that actually owns the rights to the show won't release the tapes, they also said that they won't prosecute anyone who finds them and does.

I give it two weeks before some of these tapes from the Apprentice surface and start doing REAL damage to his campaign.

Matter of fact, some of those who worked on the show are starting to speak out. I wonder how many of those who worked on the show kept some of the unaired clips as souveniers?
Did you read my link? The OPs entire premise is a farce

Just another example of Trump pimping out women to further his own agenda.

But................I guess some people don't mind whoring themselves out as political props.

Actually, my Dad brought me up to believe that raping women was not the proper thing to do to a woman. I suppose your Dad taught you that rape was OK.

Actually, never knew my Dad, he divorced my mother before I was 2, and I never really got a chance to meet and know him. I was then orphaned at 8, and lived in foster care and with various relatives until I was 18. So, unless you have some clue about my family, don't talk about them in that derogatory manner you just did.

And..........just about all the values I learned, I learned from my Grandparents, and they taught me to treat women with respect.

BTW..................never said anything about thinking rape was okay, YOU said you thought I thought it was okay, which I don't.

I also don't think it's okay to make rape victims relive their traumatic experiences so that some candidate can score political points against their competition. Using rape victims as political props in my opinion is in poor taste. Why did they have to be brought out and paraded around? Couldn't he just have said their names and what happened to them instead of publicly making them relive their experiences (which may induce more trauma)?

Just another example of Trump pimping out women to further his own agenda.

But................I guess some people don't mind whoring themselves out as political props.

Actually, my Dad brought me up to believe that raping women was not the proper thing to do to a woman. I suppose your Dad taught you that rape was OK.

Actually, never knew my Dad, he divorced my mother before I was 2, and I never really got a chance to meet and know him. I was then orphaned at 8, and lived in foster care and with various relatives until I was 18. So, unless you have some clue about my family, don't talk about them in that derogatory manner you just did.

And..........just about all the values I learned, I learned from my Grandparents, and they taught me to treat women with respect.

BTW..................never said anything about thinking rape was okay, YOU said you thought I thought it was okay, which I don't.

I also don't think it's okay to make rape victims relive their traumatic experiences so that some candidate can score political points against their competition. Using rape victims as political props in my opinion is in poor taste. Why did they have to be brought out and paraded around? Couldn't he just have said their names and what happened to them instead of publicly making them relive their experiences (which may induce more trauma)?

Actually, it sounded like you were pouncing on the women while giving Bill a pass. Now, just exactly who brought up that lewd tape of Trump from 15 years ago? Trump would have simply let the ladies sit there quietly had Hillary left off mentioning the tape.

Forum List

Back