Woman goes hysterical in city council meeting and berates white men.

Do you know what this feminist jihadi is raving about exactly?

In any event, somebody needs to grab that stupid witch by her bleeding meow and the nape of her neck and put a straitjacket on her.

More info on this nutcase:

The Feminazi Susan "Bleeding Meow" Buchanan

More background on this jihadi, and racial equity and oppression was the issue. . . . Hilarious commentary!

But I don't want to say too much more because my father is white and I'm a male.

I dont think I would have reacted the way the first pussy whipped white male did by saying he wont say another word

That woman is loony tunes but very representative of guilt-ridden white liberals in general

Last edited:
I dont thinkI would have reacted the way the first pussy whipped white male did by saying he wont say another word

That woman is loony tunes but very representative of guilt-ridden white liberals in general

"Clamp it, lady! No one cares that you have a vagina."

I dont thinkI would have reacted the way the first pussy whipped white male did by saying he wont say another word

"Clamp it, lady! No one cares that you have a vagina."
thats a good start

But I dont think I would have said that

I would continue my argument and shout over her if thats what it takes

And challenge her totalitarian tactics of trying to shut down opposing opinions

Christ, what a loon.
She tells these guys they shouldn't have an opinion.

Oak Park trustee receives email threats at home and work
After recently telling fellow trustees to 'shut up,' Trustee Susan Buchanan's comments spread on social media
October 11th, 2019 4:16 PM

Bigotry is ok as long as you're a minority and hysterical. Does this loud mouth woman know shes white?

Christ, what a loon.

After recently telling fellow trustees to 'shut up,' Trustee Susan Buchanan's comments spread on social media

WAIT A MINUTE. Isn't this idiot bitch White as well? And who says people who aren't of color are not and cannot be oppressed? There are many forms of oppression, government, economic, social, political, you don't need to have black skin or wear a chain around your ankle to be oppressed.

And rational, calm, civil white people don't need some radical white feminazi racist to tell them what white people don't know!

Christ, what a loon.

WAIT A MINUTE. Isn't this idiot bitch White as well? And who says people who aren't of color are not and cannot be oppressed? There are many forms of oppression, government, economic, social, political, you don't need to have black skin or wear a chain around your ankle to be oppressed.

And rational, calm, civil white people don't need some radical white feminazi racist to tell them what white people don't know!

White Democrats seem to hate themselves for being white, to greater or lesser degrees.

Christ, what a loon.

I think we have to report you for outing IM2 and her menstrual cycle....

He should of said
lady stick it up your ass

They've also added another made up reason for the useful idiots of the world to hate us
72w42sq0jos31.jpg

Forum List

Back