Woman gets prison for microwaving her baby to death

maybe someone ought to lock allie up before she puts a liberal in the microwave.

True... "pay for tax cuts" makes it sound like we had the money...

Would you prefer the more realistic term "Borrow money from China and The Middle East"?
No, that's equally dishonest and irrelevant. Let's stick with "continue to pour ever increasing amounts of money into programs proven to undermine our culture, economy, and safety....regardless of how many times the people tell you to stop".

you'd be one of the first locked up if I had my way, nut ball. I'd put you and joeb in a rubber room together.

Crazy people always think crazy ppl should be allowed to wander the streets and have babies. We need to stop listening to loons, and start locking them back up.

Merry Christmas, unkoshergoon...

33623756.jpg

No, that's equally dishonest and irrelevant. Let's stick with "continue to pour ever increasing amounts of money into programs proven to undermine our culture, economy, and safety....regardless of how many times the people tell you to stop".

When did they do that? did they vote to abolish Social Security, Medicare and the Military Industrial Complex? Because that's most of your budget there....

you'd be one of the first locked up if I had my way, nut ball. I'd put you and joeb in a rubber room together.

Crazy people always think crazy ppl should be allowed to wander the streets and have babies. We need to stop listening to loons, and start locking them back up.

Merry Christmas, unkoshergoon...

33623756.jpg
It's a sign...I'm Shopping for a cuckoo clock

Forum List

Back