woman gets 5 hours community service for running into blm protestors

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Its better then 6 days, but they terrorizer her and she gets in trouble. in this country it is for blacks to do anything to whites and we got let it happen or go to jail. sad.

Travesty of Justice. The BLM perps should had gone to prison for assaulting and rioting.

Its better then 6 days, but they terrorizer her and she gets in trouble. in this country it is for blacks to do anything to whites and we got let it happen or go to jail. sad.

She just got community service?

trump-maga.gif

In a lib hell hole like NYC, her punishment was pretty light for political dissidence.

I'm surprised they didn't send her to the penitentiary for "terrorism".

Chaos, death, and destruction is what the land of The United States of America has become. Ever since the Biden Harris Administration took office. We need Trump back now than ever. Or DeSantis as he wouldn't put up with this bullshit either.

The media and TV people entertainers softening their rhetoric would make a huge difference. Many are suffering because of them. And they have not answered for their crimes.

Chaos, death, and destruction is what the land of The United States of America has become. Ever since the Biden Harris Administration took office. We need Trump back now than ever. Or DeSantis as he wouldn't put up with this bullshit either.
yes i agree / blm is destroying everything too.

Somewhere in the night, I hear the sound of a Dodge Challenger chuckling.

Forum List

Back