Lady gets 5 hours community service for running over BLM protesters

Decades ago, during the Ca riots, a group blocked traffic in the street. When the driver of a semi stopped to avoid hitting them they pulled him out of the truck, repeatedly smashed his head with a brick, then danced around his body after he was dead.

These murderers were relased, found not guilty of 'murder' because the judge ruled a brick is not a weapon.

Let some thugs attempt to block traffick by standing in the middle of the road - volunteer speed bumps.

Last edited:
Decades ago, during the Ca riots, a group blocked traffic in the street. When the druver of a semi stopped to avoid hitting them they pulled him out of the truck, repeatedly smashed his head with a brick, then danced around his body after he was dead.

These murderers were relased, fou d not guty of 'murder' because the judge ruled a brick is mot a weapon.
That's true but some of them druvers can be nasty too.

That's true but some of them druvers can be nasty too.

While driving down one of the parking lot rows at a local Wal Mart I came across 3 individuals walking in the middle of the row, slow as turtles, blocking traffic, and not making any effort to move to the side.

When they got to their car it was only then that they moved to the side and looked at me with some evil 'f* you' sneer.

I almost feel the same way about these assholes as I do about BLM thugs in the middle of the street trying to block traffic.

People should not block traffic.

That's illegal.... If they do it , then they have to pay the consequences.

Stupidity has a price.

Let some thugs attempt to block traffick by standing in the middle of the road - volunteer speed bumps.
That's a good point. In order to validate being stopped by police officers it is necessary for them to show a police ID, right? Otherwise, you can suspect them of being thugs or carjackers impersonating police officers. So it follows the same reasoning that those people who are (were) blocking traffic could have been (as you say) thugs. Why should we yield to those who are already in breach of basic traffic rules and are endangering our lives?

A New York City mother-of-three who plowed her BMW into a group of Black Lives Matter protesters in 2020 walked free from court on Monday having been sentenced to just five hours of community service as part of a plea agreement with the Manhattan District Attorney's Office.

Kathleen Casillo, 53, was facing the possibility of up to seven years in prison if convicted in the December 2020 incident that left six people injured.

Under the deal, Casillo pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor, she will have the charge reduced to a disorderly conduct violation if she fulfills her sentence and stays out of trouble for six months, prosecutors and her lawyer said.

Comment:
She should have been given a trophy.

She shouldn't have served any time. She was in fear of her life. She had her own life to think of and the lives of her kids.

They clearly weren't protesters but terrorists

We don't know if that's true but it probably is. Almost certainly is.
That would be true for a good percentage of people. We seem to e turning our civilization into something like the perpetrators are giving more rights than the victims. With the power fiefdoms of law and judicial taking their side.

If they're stupid enough to block traffic they deserve to get hit

Where are these Klan rallies?
There was one in Arlington VA a few years ago. Six middle-aged white guys showed up and stood on the sidewalk.

There was another one in Ocean City about 10 years go. Five middle-aged white guys stood on the boardwalk.

In both cases, they got bored within an hour and left.

You're right what was I thinking. The don't have rallies anymore they are police, sheriff deputies, DAs, Judges, etc. they operate from within the system.

Here is a prime example.

Last edited:
A New York City mother-of-three who plowed her BMW into a group of Black Lives Matter protesters in 2020 walked free from court on Monday having been sentenced to just five hours of community service as part of a plea agreement with the Manhattan District Attorney's Office.

Kathleen Casillo, 53, was facing the possibility of up to seven years in prison if convicted in the December 2020 incident that left six people injured.

Under the deal, Casillo pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor, she will have the charge reduced to a disorderly conduct violation if she fulfills her sentence and stays out of trouble for six months, prosecutors and her lawyer said.

Comment:
She should have been given a trophy.

Shit, sign me up for a dozen flattened protestors then!

Forum List

Back