woman dancing in iran street

a little info on 'ahmadinejads demons' [sp] -------- anyway , I think that the guy started the 'basiji' and it was he that sent Iranian suicide children out to clear minefields and do wave attacks against the Professionaly trained 'iraqi' army . Article tells how the 'iraqis' were killing the Iranians azzes left and right with their machine guns . Iranians were getting their azzes kicked so they resorted to youngsters to save themselves . --- Ahmadinejad's demons --- Anyway , its a good article for those that have never heard of the Iranian basiji . Also interesting is that this 'ahmadinijad' [sp] is a 'twelver' and that means that he is crazier than an outhouse rat . I may get some video of him as he is over taken by some kind of muslim spirit as he is giving a speech . ----------- one of the so called heros of the Iranians is a suicide kid named - hossein fahmideh' . Anyway , check it out and comment Dani and others !! Whats the deal with 'hossein fahmideh' Dani ??

a little info on 'ahmadinejads demons' [sp] -------- anyway , I think that the guy started the 'basiji' and it was he that sent Iranian suicide children out to clear minefields and do wave attacks against the Professionaly trained 'iraqi' army . Article tells how the 'iraqis' were killing the Iranians azzes left and right with their machine guns . Iranians were getting their azzes kicked so they resorted to youngsters to save themselves . --- Ahmadinejad's demons --- Anyway , its a good article for those that have never heard of the Iranian basiji . Also interesting is that this 'ahmadinijad' [sp] is a 'twelver' and that means that he is crazier than an outhouse rat . I may get some video of him as he is over taken by some kind of muslim spirit as he is giving a speech . ----------- one of the so called heros of the Iranians is a suicide kid named - hossein fahmideh' . Anyway , check it out and comment Dani and others !! Whats the deal with 'hossein fahmideh' Dani ??
Many of those children had developmental problems and so on. The gvmnt 'bought' them for a pittance from their families.

Many of those children had developmental problems and so on. The gvmnt 'bought' them for a pittance from their families.
--------------------------------- thats what i hear , one kids story in particular where the kid had polio and his old man gave him to the muslim bigshots / imams or whatever for suicide clearing of minefields or attacking the Professional 'iraqi' military front lines . I forget if he survived or not Tilly !! Anyway , interesting iranian history and how they dealt with getting their azzes kicked by the 'iraqis' !!

--------------------------------- thats what i hear , one kids story in particular where the kid had polio and his old man gave him to the muslim bigshots / imams or whatever for suicide clearing of minefields or attacking the Professional 'iraqi' military front lines . I forget if he survived or not Tilly !! Anyway , interesting iranian history and how they dealt with getting their azzes kicked by the 'iraqis' !!
I don't think many survived. The sight was so gruesome, with body parts all over the place that they gave them a thick blanket, along with the key, to try to hold body parts together to some degree. Truly sickening. And where's Dani????

another lie by basterd arabs lizard eater

you know what was biggest problem for iranian during iran -iraq war?
volunteer was more than that army need it

What's a 'basted Arabs lizard eater'?

most arabs=normal arab= lizard eater

HamMihan-20158118312609038511428899077.9038.jpg
1323867-7429-l.jpg

------------------------------------------------- and the iranians still couldn't kick iraqi azz ehh Dani ?? :afro:

Last edited:
Yet some people are still calling for bom, bom, bom, bom , bom iran.

Strangely, Saudi Arabia is prepping to join the WMD club but not in response to Israel:
Saudi Arabia is preparing itself in case Iran develops nuclear weapons
Western nations caving in to Iran means that Saudi Arabia has to take charge of defending itself

However, the Saudis have to face the reality that all the numerous attempts to keep the Middle East free of WMDs have failed. Israel’s nuclear weapons program being the prime example of this failed policy. Therefore, if they must develop a defensive weaponized nuclear program in order to protect themselves and their allies, they will do so.

They don't sound very happy about Israel having nukes, but apparently they are going to get ready and have nukes , just in case Iran develops one. I guess we had best monitor them hey, I mean they seem to have the money and educated people and the means to obtain the right ingredients, they have been working on it for years they said.

Strangely, Saudi Arabia is prepping to join the WMD club but not in response to Israel:
Western nations caving in to Iran means that Saudi Arabia has to take charge of defending itself

-------------------------------------- thankyou mrobama !!

However, the Saudis have to face the reality that all the numerous attempts to keep the Middle East free of WMDs have failed. Israel’s nuclear weapons program being the prime example of this failed policy. Therefore, if they must develop a defensive weaponized nuclear program in order to protect themselves and their allies, they will do so.

They don't sound very happy about Israel having nukes, but apparently they are going to get ready and have nukes , just in case Iran develops one. I guess we had best monitor them hey, I mean they seem to have the money and educated people and the means to obtain the right ingredients, they have been working on it for years they said.
------------------------------ there is a big difference between Israelis having nukes and a buncha crazy muslims having nukes Penelope !!

me , well i don't really care other than the fact that mrobama is helping the iranians with money and an end to sanctions so when iran gets nukes well its mostly mrobamas fault Penelope !!

------------------------------------------------- and the iranians still couldn't kick iraqi azz ehh Dani ?? :afro:

are you silly?
iraq is our small state now
:ahole-1:

if thats the case it just means that you rule over a buncha lizard eatin arab muslims , big deal . Course when they were fighting them you couldn't beat them could you Dani !!

old fashion carnaval in iran-rasht

343850_372.jpg

343851_220.jpg

343852_996.jpg
343851_220.jpg
343852_996.jpg
qh6f_img_20160106_233357.jpg
pzvd_img_20160106_233401.jpg
4at1_img_20160106_233406.jpg

اخبار مرتبط
2f7e_img_20160106_233410.jpg

I thought it was the law not to bring atten
tion to yourself as a woman?
law? based on islam or iran?

Maybe not a law
That they not draw unwanted attention to themselves and that they set themselves apart from others in the way they dress.
Hijab: Required Dress for Muslim Women?

most iranian believed islam rule in koran was ok for 1400 years ago and arab desert culture.not for all time

+rouhani isnt hardiner .he is reformer.we couldnt enjoying this carnavals when ahmadinejad was president

dani------for an Iranian your English is very limited. I had worked with Iranians for
more than 45 years------often as new comers to the USA--------they all knew English a lot better than do you

are you silly?
iraq is our small state now
:ahole-1:

right Dani-------the Iranian Nazi pigs have invaded just as the German Nazi pigs
invaded Austria and France. World War III is underway

Forum List

Back