woman dancing in iran street

you are silly Dani , iran is a problem that the USA should face and its better now than later . iran could not even kick Iraqi azz in the iran - Iraq war even though the Iranian used their youngsters in suicide attacks and as a way to clear minefields !! Think that the suicide youngster were ' basij ' or similar but a lot of them died in suicide missions clearing minefields Dani !!
why usa dont attack iran? if iran is weak?
why bush attaced iraq but no iran?

+ we were in begin of revolution .all west power helped iraq.iraq wasnt alone.
all power dont sell weapon to us.but they gave it free to basterd saddam
young people died.and then arabs didnt rape our woman.arab are raping your woman now..cologne was happened at chrismas.because iranian teen have great balls...
isis is in our neighbourhood and iran is save more than paris and california.
when your children are in panic for arabs attacks .isis is just joke for iranian children
when all california scholl closed with just 1 email joke
iranian children are very sorry for usa children.

the boys /men who raped the German girls have balls? What is wrong with you?
--------------------------------------------- she / he is muslim Eaglewings !!

you are silly Dani , iran is a problem that the USA should face and its better now than later . iran could not even kick Iraqi azz in the iran - Iraq war even though the Iranian used their youngsters in suicide attacks and as a way to clear minefields !! Think that the suicide youngster were ' basij ' or similar but a lot of them died in suicide missions clearing minefields Dani !!

young people died.and then arabs didnt rape our woman.arab are raping your woman now..cologne was happened at chrismas.because iranian teen have great balls...
when your children are in panic for arabs attacks .isis is just joke for iranian children
----------------------------- iran shoulda been attacked , maybe it still will be attacked Dani !!

we can help for american children safety.just tell to us

are you fucking kidding me . im talking about iranian youg people who died in iran -iraq war
it means: maybe if german young people had balls like iranian teen.they didnt let that cologne tragedy happend
----------------------------------- ayatollahs sent them off to clear minefields with their bodies , that ain't fighting Dani .
if we have one choice for protect our woman from arab rapist.we do it.because we have balls.

I don't understand what you are saying in some of your posts Dani so I can't respond . Suffice to say that iran is an enemy of the USA and maybe if we get a good commander in chief , President we and Israel may take care of ALL Americas and Israels enemies Dani !!

I don't understand what you are saying in some of your posts Dani so I can't respond . Suffice to say that iran is an enemy of the USA and maybe if we get a good commander in chief , President we and Israel may take care of ALL Americas and Israels enemies Dani !!

the cat dream of mice again

only iran can protect west people against isis.
you need iran .........

Why do you fear Iran puss........I mean pismoe?

agree , Penelope . Some think its a good idea to bomb before iran gets any stronger !!

Yes lets turn them into a third world country, we can't allow them to have fun and enjoy life. Gee they just had to progress and we can't have that.

The only people that turn ME countries into third world shitholes are the Muslims living there. Iran actually used to be a fairly moderate place, then the batshit crazy Islamists took over.

no fear , I dislike my enemies !! Hey , its you guys and your kids that will be dealing with them for a long time to come if you are a younger person with kids . Your mrobama gave them loads of money and iran is on its way to nukes or already has them . iran is also full of Shiite twelvers as a majority and they are VERY radical as they hope and try to hurry the return of the 'mahdi' Tehon .

Last edited:
yep , the Shah was a pretty good guy from what I hear and was an ally of the USA . Persia was a pretty good country before it became 'iran' !!

idiot. im talking about iranian youg people who died in iran -iraq war
You are doing well with your English, I commend you, but a lot of what you say isn't clear, so don't call people idiots for failing to understand you.

Dani isn't an idiot...but the politics are off the chart

no fear , I dislike my enemies !! Hey , its you guys and your kids that will be dealing with them for a long time to come if you are a younger person with kids . Your mrobama gave them loads of money and iran is on its way to nukes or already has them . iran is also full of Shiite twelvers as a majority and they are VERY radical as they hope and try to hurry the return of the 'mahdi' Tehon .
Look at what you wrote, you are projecting fear.

Forum List

Back