Woman claiming to be a doctor says "Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy"

" Monomania Until Megalomania Is Conceived "

* Compulsive Interests In Pure Reason *

Do you any actual thoughts of your own or are you just a cut and paste monkey?
So no then?
I could copy and paste yours I guess
Several recitations have been provided to scat man , as to why the term wrights , or norms , rather than the term rights ( sic ) , should be used when referring to entitlements from laws that are written by wrights , as writs for rites of ritual , in articles of a constitution .

Several recitations have been provided to scat man , as to why the term wrights , or norms , rather than the term rights ( sic ) , should be used when referring to entitlements from laws that are written by wrights , as writs for rites of ritual , in articles of a constitution .
Do you ever plan on learning English?

This is the type of "science" the left LOVES.

Along with things like "you're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccines", "I can't define what a woman is because I'm not a biologist", and the classic "men can get pregnant".

LOL!

I actually agree with the Doctor. Consent to sex isn't consent to pregnancy. Contraceptives, the pill, or if she gets pregnant she has a right to an abortion because she never consented to get pregnant. Totally agree with the Doctor.

Essentially the woman (or Doctor) is absolutely correct.
Neither women nor men automatically consent towards a pregnancy or causing a pregnancy or wanting a pregnancy - due to simply wanting to have sex.
Due to this there are means to prevent a pregnancy.

And this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Lefty&lib or MAGA or any other political ideology.

As to how to deal with an unwanted pregnancy - is a different topic.

But it's a risk the woman accepts when she has sex.

You may simply want to get in the car and drive to McDonald's and don't consent to accidentally crashing into someone else. But everytime you drive that potentially exists and when it does you are responsible for your own actions. Sure you can take precautions and be careful to decrease the chance of running into someone but if you do it long enough eventually you will. Being hungry doesn't excuse you from running into someone else.

But it's a risk the woman accepts when she has sex.
Being AWARE about a risk is not CONSENTING towards a risk
If one would state: I consented towards crashing into another car - you think an insurance company anywhere in the world would pay?
Being hungry doesn't excuse you from running into someone else.
And being hungry and therefore eating - doesn't imply or mean that one consents towards getting fat or obese.

Along with things like "you're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccines", "I can't define what a woman is because I'm not a biologist", and the classic "men can get pregnant".

LOL!

Wrong.
Sex is not an option.
Or DNA causes pain until you do what it wants, like eat, sleep, and have sex.
Anyone who claims you can be healthy without having sex, is lying.

Clearly the mRNA vaccines can't ever work because there is no death pathogen for the immune system to identify.

No one can tell what a woman is because we do not all agree on what the words mean.

Men can get pregnant surgically.
They just do not inherently have a birth canal.

LOL!

She's right

She obtained a Dr. degree in PhD - which stand for Doctorate of Philosophy, which country and school do you come from?
She's a phoney, as are most democrats. She doesn't have a doctorate of philosophy. You're stupid. She has an honorary Doctorate of Education.

Last edited:
" Females Have A Uterus "

* A Rump Ranger Confused About Who Can Get Pregnant *

I wil never get why liesbians are so stressed about abortion.....does lesbian sex make people pregnant
Lesbians do get pregnant to deliver and rear children as a family , while the statistical incidence of developmental anomalies , which provokes with cause abortion , applies to all .

The detection of developmental anomalies is most often diagnosed by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy .

" Perpetuation Of Lazy Social Ignorance "

* Repetition Of Pervasive Slang *

She is right though.
She is left though .

Forum List

Back