Woman accused of raping man at knifepoint could be spared jail

How can a woman rape a man at knife point is beyond me.

This can't be true.

Are you sure it was a man??
I didn't see the pics but I picture a big black woman and a scrawny little black guy. She could kick his ass without the knife.

Must have been horrifying for the little guy.

Men who are raped by psycho women don't deserve the title of men.

Period.
I insist to my friends I could take the women fighting in the mma. They don't think so but they don't realize those are just women. But then these buddies aren't that tough

This can't be true.

I didn't see the pics but I picture a big black woman and a scrawny little black guy. She could kick his ass without the knife.

Period.
I insist to my friends I could take the women fighting in the mma. They don't think so but they don't realize those are just women. But then these buddies aren't that tough

I could probably kick your silly ass. :D Lol.

All my life I was taught by my Dad ( RIP I love you and miss you too much) the men are supposed to protect me/women

And to read an idiot weakling so called man is raped himself by a woman?????

No my dears.

That's not how the cookie rolls in my case.
You couldn't rape the guy. The woman who raped him could rape you. If you were in prison she'd Make you her girlfriend.

All my life I was taught by my Dad ( RIP I love you and miss you too much) the men are supposed to protect me/women

And to read an idiot weakling so called man is raped himself by a woman?????

No my dears.

That's not how the cookie rolls in my case.
You couldn't rape the guy. The woman who raped him could rape you. If you were in prison she'd Make you her girlfriend.

Women to rape men is so pathetic .....

Still....It's hard for me to imagine it! :dunno:

I guess what he SHOULD have done, being all manly man that he isn't, was to wrestle her around and rape the fuck out of her and her ass and mouth too, then beat her for good measure. Show that bitch! And then be prepared to sit in prison for it. Yeah. Thats it.

If this is true.....it's sad what some men have become....:(
Within the past few years I've come to the same conclusion. More than sad it's disgusting.

I'm a White American man who is old enough to remember when my average counterpart was willingly capable of defensive violence and ready assertion of that manly quality. But I've lately come to realize that is no longer true. I believe the primary reasons for the decline in essential masculine character is suspension of the draft (removal of the tribal fighting spirit), the incremental increase in repressive behavioral and social constraints (fear of losing peaceful, law-abiding status), and the gradual transition from more physical (blue collar) jobs to less strenuous, technologically assisted (less manly white collar) occupations. The combined effect of these inconspicuous, quietly occurring adjustments in the life and character of most White American men has had a noticeable emasculating effect on them. They have been surreptitiously castrated.
I never served but I wrestled and played football. Good substitutions.

The other thing that pussified men was our hippy mothers and all that equal rights stuff.

Men have gotten weaker but women have also gotten stronger

That pathetic so called man is lucky he wasn't killed

At this point between the two I have more respect for her, I have to tell you

there I said it
A substantial percentage of contemporary American men just ain't what they used to be -- and that is a goddam shame.
Problem is, he could have fought her. But guess who would be sitting in jail right now? Him. Because men are tough and strong and don't play dat shit..and women are weak and helpless and are inferior to the strength of a man. Until she tickles his balls and penis and it gets hard. Then he is like play dough to do as she wills. Head brain says OH HAYELL NO..but bottom penis brain says TAP THAT and is already engorged.

It is not manly to call it rape any more than it is manly for male victims of women smacking them around or hitting them and all he wants to do is get away. One push, one grab of those masculine hands on that slender delicate wrist where it leaves a mark..off he goes to jail no matter what he says. If he tells the truth, he is looked at as unmanly. If he lies, he pays for HER crime in trying to protect himself. Either way..he is fucked. Literally and figuratively.
Any woman can and is crazy. Or could be. You just haven't seen it yet. You haven't brought it out of her yet.

Divorce proves women aren't really who they pretend to be. You see a different woman in court than you saw on the alter

If this is true.....it's sad what some men have become....:(
Within the past few years I've come to the same conclusion. More than sad it's disgusting.

I'm a White American man who is old enough to remember when my average counterpart was willingly capable of defensive violence and ready assertion of that manly quality. But I've lately come to realize that is no longer true. I believe the primary reasons for the decline in essential masculine character is suspension of the draft (removal of the tribal fighting spirit), the incremental increase in repressive behavioral and social constraints (fear of losing peaceful, law-abiding status), and the gradual transition from more physical (blue collar) jobs to less strenuous, technologically assisted (less manly white collar) occupations. The combined effect of these inconspicuous, quietly occurring adjustments in the life and character of most White American men has had a noticeable emasculating effect on them. They have been surreptitiously castrated.
Aunt ester beat her husband on Sanford and son. Deloris beat mr ziffle on green acres.

Mama on what's happening beat her husband. Mama on mamas family too

Buffalo butts wife Mrs bookman beat booger on good times.

The American housewife beats Greg

This can't be true.

Period.

I could probably kick your silly ass. :D Lol.
Question. Let's say you just start having sex and you say stop and they don't. That's clearly rape. But what if he's 5 or 3 pumps from being done and you say stop and he doesn't? Where's the line?

I hear this is Asclepias's ol' lady, and she got so frustrated that he wasn't able to get that little pecker up, that she ran after the first thing that came by.

Forum List

Back