Woman accused of raping man at knifepoint could be spared jail

Sometimes the wearing of a burka should be mandatory, for the public good.

burka.png

I hate situations like this because if the guy were to try and defend himself, anything that the girl puts out there you know will be what the authorities go with.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

Details about the case are sparse. The woman allegedly held a knife to the man and engaged in oral and vaginal sex with him.
The reason I'm curious about details is in New York State there must be penetration of a (victim's) bodily orifice to qualify a rape allegation. So I'm wondering if this is not the case in other states as well.

Examples of women raping men are almost non-existent. I recall hearing about one case in which a woman was convicted of raping a man by handcuffing him at gunpoint and shoving something into his rectum (penetration). Even though this was done as an act of punitive retribution for some offense and was not a sex act the woman was convicted of rape (and felonious assault).

How can a woman rape a man at knife point is beyond me.

This can't be true.

Are you sure it was a man??

Shouldn't be hard to convince a jury.
They'll take one look at her, and say "hell yeah that was rape!"

If this is true.....it's sad what some men have become....:(

Which proves, ladies and gents, that a mans brain is in his pecker. Play with that brain even though it screams NOOOOOOO...it will still get hard anyway.

I saw an episode of Cops once where a very LARGE woman tied up her skinny man with extension cords and called the cops as she sat on him, so he couldn't move. :lol: She wasn't havin none of dat!

JCLdMDveAn.png

Once that ol brain got tickled...she just hopped on!
Men. Pfffffffffft. Both brains cannot function at once. Ask Paulie. :D

Forum List

Back