Wolf Blitzer vs. Donald Trump - The Kenyan President

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJMQFZHiARU]Donald Trump Interview with Wolf Blitzer Las Vegas Nevada (May 29, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Trump is a gullible fool, apparently.

When asked what groundbreaking information his investigative team found in Hawaii (his own claim), he says "let's not bring up old news."

ahahahahahahahahahahaahhaaha ^

that t'is all.

When asked what groundbreaking information his investigative team found in Hawaii (his own claim), he says "let's not bring up old news."

that t'is all.

He then added that there are plenty of new details emerging. Why did Wolf not bring up any of them himself? I thought he was supposed to be working for a news agency. He looked more like an Obama advocate to me.

that t'is all.

"Sheriff Joe" has yet to reveal any shocking, earth shattering evidence from his "investigation" either. That leaves some panhandlers on street corners, a few in mental health facilities, and a couple posters here still digging up 'revelations'.

Why did Obama, when he was having his own bio published twenty years ago, before he had presidential aspirations, allow it to be published stating he "was born in Kenya, and raised in Indonesia;" because it added a cosmopolitan patina, like Elizabeth Warren claiming to be 1/32 Native American?

that t'is all.

"Sheriff Joe" has yet to reveal any shocking, earth shattering evidence from his "investigation" either. That leaves some panhandlers on street corners, a few in mental health facilities, and a couple posters here still digging up 'revelations'.

Well if you say it then it must be true. You know what he's uncovered and you desperately want to sweep it under the rug with blatant lies like that.

Why did Obama, when he was having his own bio published twenty years ago, before he had presidential aspirations, allow it to be published stating he "was born in Kenya, and raised in Indonesia;" because it added a cosmopolitan patina, like Elizabeth Warren claiming to be 1/32 Native American?

Your point is correct. Small correction: Warren claimed to be Native American to get a position via affirmative action despite being only 1/32 Native American.

that t'is all.

Trump to me is a chameleon, but everything he ever does always goes in favor of the left, no exceptions. It's like he must help liberals, and he avails himself to everything from running for president on either side of the aisle to now this tete-a-tete with leftist syconutter Wulf Blitzer who was seen more than once salivating while talking to or about anything Bill Clinton ever did.

Of course there is no evidence. The unions have practiced omerta since the 1800s and before that, back in the old country. So those who know will not show.

What does Trump get? He gets a load of publicity for his new latest endeavor, which somehow always seems to double his net value.

I'd take this whole thing with a grain of salt, although I must admit, these nuts are already salty enough.

that t'is all.

Trump to me is a chameleon, but everything he ever does always goes in favor of the left, no exceptions. It's like he must help liberals, and he avails himself to everything from running for president on either side of the aisle to now this tete-a-tete with leftist syconutter Wulf Blitzer who was seen more than once salivating while talking to or about anything Bill Clinton ever did.

Of course there is no evidence. The unions have practiced omerta since the 1800s and before that, back in the old country. So those who know will not show.

What does Trump get? He gets a load of publicity for his new latest endeavor, which somehow always seems to double his net value.

I'd take this whole thing with a grain of salt, although I must admit, these nuts are already salty enough.

Trump is a bottom line type of guy. But I do believe he champions causes he believes in. I don't think his first preference is to be on Obama's enemies list.

that t'is all.

Trump is a bottom line type of guy. But I do believe he champions causes he believes in. I don't think his first preference is to be on Obama's enemies list.
When I watch Donald Trump doing politics his facial expression reminds me of theatrics of a wrestling match. I can't help it. The man makes me laugh. :lol:

that t'is all.

He then added that there are plenty of new details emerging. Why did Wolf not bring up any of them himself? I thought he was supposed to be working for a news agency. He looked more like an Obama advocate to me.

They're not news, that's why. Only to gullible fools.

He also tried to say the State of Hawaii's Democrat Governor was "in on it," whereas it's a Republican and Trump's a retard.

that t'is all.

“At the request of numerous constituents, I merely asked Hawaiian officials to verify the information contained within President Obama’s original birth certificate,” he said in the statement. “They have complied with the request and I consider the matter closed.”

that t'is all.

YOu mean by actually saying a certified birth certificate actually is more solid evidence than a brochure written by someone who admits she did poor research?

I just want people to actually take a peek at the book of Mormon.

that t'is all.

YOu mean by actually saying a certified birth certificate actually is more solid evidence than a brochure written by someone who admits she did poor research?

No, I mean:

- Exploring the credible accusations that the birth certificate was forged.
- Discussing why his selective service card was forged.
- Exploring why the issue was stonewalled in the court system.
- Find out why legal requests for the short form birth certificate are not being granted.
- Exploring why a newspaper had once reported in 2004 that Obama was born in Kenya.
- Exploring why Obama's own personal brochure details claimed he was born in Kenya.

There's a mountain of evidence and anybody with half a brain knows he was born in Kenya. But the media won't even do their due diligence. That's not cool. That's dishonest.

Also, watch the clip, Wolf had told Trump that they would be discussing four other issues. He never got to those issues. He spent the entire time on the birth issue, knowing he would; and he even planned a further segment on the issue. That's ambush journalism.

aaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahaha

ahaha.

damn.

Forum List

Back