Wolf Blitzer vs. Donald Trump - The Kenyan President

If CNN got rid of their political stooge reporting style then they wouldn't have their lowest rating in 20 years.

CNN Ratings Down -- Hit 20-Year Monthly Low In May 2012

By that logic, they would be ahead of MSNBC, which is more openly political. They aren't.

No, the logic is that CNN has bad ratings because they have a credibility gap. Just b/c MSNBC is supposedly getting slightly better ratings while being political does not defy the logic since MSNBC has terrible ratings also.

None of them have "great" ratings, not even Fox. Fox does not make money for NewsCorp.

No, actually, the rules have been the same. If you are an American citizen, your children retain yoru citizenship. And this was the case with McCain and Romney's Dad, who were born BEFORE Obama was.

U.S. Citizenship Through Parents or by Birth - FindLaw

No. You are one hundred percent wrong. If a child is born outside of the US to an Americian Citizen (when Obama was born) then he would have only been eligible for citizenship through a naturalization process that includes living with that American citizen and obtaining a green card. Both are criteria that Obama did not fill.

Did you even read your own cite?

Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen in one of four ways. First, by being born in the United States or one of its territories. Second, if you were born to parents who are U.S. citizens, then you may be a U.S. citizen yourself. This process is called "acquisition" of citizenship. Third, you can be a citizen through the naturalization process, which generally involves applying for, and passing, a citizenship test. Lastly, you may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized. This is called "derivation" of citizenship.

I somehow posted a different link than what I found initially. Do some further research of your own since I don't have time to go find the right link. But the key to that statement is "may."

Again the link I read, and I'll find it later when I have time; stated;

If a child is born outside of the US to an Americian Citizen (when Obama was born) then he would have only been eligible for citizenship through a naturalization process that includes living with that American citizen and obtaining a green card. Both are criteria that Obama did not fill.

I apologize for not posting the right link, but that does not nullify my research.

By that logic, they would be ahead of MSNBC, which is more openly political. They aren't.

No, the logic is that CNN has bad ratings because they have a credibility gap. Just b/c MSNBC is supposedly getting slightly better ratings while being political does not defy the logic since MSNBC has terrible ratings also.

None of them have "great" ratings, not even Fox. Fox does not make money for NewsCorp.

Fox News has great ratings dude. Stop living in denial.

U.S. Citizenship Through Parents or by Birth - FindLaw

No. You are one hundred percent wrong. If a child is born outside of the US to an Americian Citizen (when Obama was born) then he would have only been eligible for citizenship through a naturalization process that includes living with that American citizen and obtaining a green card. Both are criteria that Obama did not fill.

Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen in one of four ways. First, by being born in the United States or one of its territories. Second, if you were born to parents who are U.S. citizens, then you may be a U.S. citizen yourself. This process is called "acquisition" of citizenship. Third, you can be a citizen through the naturalization process, which generally involves applying for, and passing, a citizenship test. Lastly, you may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized. This is called "derivation" of citizenship.

I somehow posted a different link than what I found initially. Do some further research of your own since I don't have time to go find the right link. But the key to that statement is "may."

If a child is born outside of the US to an Americian Citizen (when Obama was born) then he would have only been eligible for citizenship through a naturalization process that includes living with that American citizen and obtaining a green card. Both are criteria that Obama did not fill.

I apologize for not posting the right link, but that does not nullify my research.

actually, it kind of does...

This issue was already litigated when GEorge Romney ran in 1968. True, there are some nuances in the law, but they don't apply to an American mother. (Mostly, they apply when an American father impregnates a local woman, and under what circumstances.)

But again, no matter how many times even your own links show it's a weather balloon, you will still insist that it's a flying saucer.

Fox News has great ratings dude. Stop living in denial.

Nope, actually, their viewship is in decline...

Ratings - TVNewser

As usual, Fox News comes in first among the cable news channels in May, but even the perennial ratings leader was not immune to a decline this month. Compared to May 2011, FNC is down -6% in Total Viewers and -12% in the A25-54 demographic in Total Day. In primetime, the network is down -9% in Total Viewers and -23% in A25-54 viewers

Democrats want Romney to denonce ALL republicans, then he'd be a democrat just like them. If Romney won't denounce Trump because of the birther issue what it means is that Romney believes that individuals are entitled to their own opinion. This is a stellar position and one that proves how fit Romney really is to lead.

Democrats want Romney to denonce ALL republicans, then he'd be a democrat just like them. If Romney won't denounce Trump because of the birther issue what it means is that Romney believes that individuals are entitled to their own opinion. This is a stellar position and one that proves how fit Romney really is to lead.

The question isn't whether Trump is entitled to an opinion, but whether Romney looks like a fool for associating himself with that opinion.

Actually, it shows how UNFIT he is to lead.

In 1964 and 1968, when George Romney saw his party going to the extremes on issues, he was the guy who stood up against it. And he got called a "Rockefeller Republican" and other nasty things and his career went into the toilet, but he stood for principle.

Romney can't find it in his heart to denounce anything said by his supporters, no matter how crazy. People who aren't really his friends to start with.

Did he forget during the Primaries that Trump played footsie with Perry and Gingrich?

Did he forget during the primaries that Limbaugh wouldn't support him all that much?

But he can't stand up to these guys and the extreme things they say...

Leadership is making your voice one of authority, but you can't be an authority if you stand for nothing and put up with everything.

This issue was already litigated when GEorge Romney ran in 1968. True, there are some nuances in the law, but they don't apply to an American mother. (Mostly, they apply when an American father impregnates a local woman, and under what circumstances.)

But again, no matter how many times even your own links show it's a weather balloon, you will still insist that it's a flying saucer.

You're nuh huh bs won't fly dude. The reality is that if Obama was born in Kenya then he would have only been eligible for citizenship via a green card and living with the American born parent through naturalization son. Do the research.

And; and; and; something people don't talk about is his citizenship status while in Indonesia. It is almost certain that to accept the benefits of being a citizen there, he would have had to renounce Kenyan or American citizenship whichever one applied because they don't accept dual citizenship.

Upon going back to Hawaii, Obama would have had to apply for citizenship and obviously that never happened.

Based on simple realities, we know that he would have applied for college as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia. That is why he will not have his college transcripts released.

You're nuh huh bs won't fly dude. The reality is that if Obama was born in Kenya then he would have only been eligible for citizenship via a green card and living with the American born parent through naturalization son. Do the research.

And; and; and; something people don't talk about is his citizenship status while in Indonesia. It is almost certain that to accept the benefits of being a citizen there, he would have had to renounce Kenyan or American citizenship whichever one applied because they don't accept dual citizenship.

Upon going back to Hawaii, Obama would have had to apply for citizenship and obviously that never happened.

Based on simple realities, we know that he would have applied for college as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia. That is why he will not have his college transcripts released.

Or he realizes that there's no gain for him to do so. You guys insisted up and down he release his brith certificate, and when he did you claimed it was a fake.

But let's be honest here. When he was in Indonesia, he was a child. You are going to hold him responsible for what his parents did? Can we hold Romney responsible for all the shit his Mormon ancestors did as well? Just asking.

Or he realizes that there's no gain for him to do so. You guys insisted up and down he release his brith certificate, and when he did you claimed it was a fake.

But let's be honest here. When he was in Indonesia, he was a child. You are going to hold him responsible for what his parents did? Can we hold Romney responsible for all the shit his Mormon ancestors did as well? Just asking.

Of course there's no gain for him to do so. Mister Transparency has to hide b/c he's a fraud.

Of course there's no gain for him to do so. Mister Transparency has to hide b/c he's a fraud.

Frankly, he's a president and you're a whacko. I think he's been much to accommedating to you guys already, beyond when he pwned Donald Trump last year.

And your Boy Romney is picking Trump up after Obama left him in the gutter where he belongs.

Trump is a gullible fool, apparently.

When asked what groundbreaking information his investigative team found in Hawaii (his own claim), he says "let's not bring up old news."

ahahahahahahahahahahaahhaaha ^

that t'is all.

He then added that there are plenty of new details emerging. Why did Wolf not bring up any of them himself? I thought he was supposed to be working for a news agency. He looked more like an Obama advocate to me.

The kenyan great gatsby continues his psychopathological silliness. One of the sillinesses is one birfers suggest credible evidence suggest documents were forged. No evidence exists of anything of the sort.

Last edited:

Frankly, he's a president and you're a whacko. I think he's been much to accommedating to you guys already, beyond when he pwned Donald Trump last year.

And your Boy Romney is picking Trump up after Obama left him in the gutter where he belongs.

Of course you think all of that. You're a Democrat cheerleader. But as a citizen, I know that the Constitution is being treaded upon and I will not be silenced by partisan hacks such as yourself. But corruption is winning out, so maybe you'll get what you want anyways. It won't make you happy though. You'll still be bitter and miserable. Your messiah won't save you from that.

Trump is a gullible fool, apparently.

When asked what groundbreaking information his investigative team found in Hawaii (his own claim), he says "let's not bring up old news."

ahahahahahahahahahahaahhaaha ^

that t'is all.

He then added that there are plenty of new details emerging. Why did Wolf not bring up any of them himself? I thought he was supposed to be working for a news agency. He looked more like an Obama advocate to me.

The kenyan great gatsby continues his psychopathological silliness. One of the sillinesses is one birfers suggest credible evidence suggest documents were forged. No evidence exists of anything of the sort.

So says the psychopath.

Of course you think all of that. You're a Democrat cheerleader. But as a citizen, I know that the Constitution is being treaded upon and I will not be silenced by partisan hacks such as yourself. But corruption is winning out, so maybe you'll get what you want anyways. It won't make you happy though. You'll still be bitter and miserable. Your messiah won't save you from that.

Oh, gee, how I can tell when they are losing an argument? They try to make it about me.

Two issues you have yet to address.

1) Any credible proof Obama was born outside the US.

2) Any real reason why anyone should give a shit. He's president. He'll be president until the end of his term- (probably in 2017)- and where he was born isn't that important.

Birferism and birfers are the only issues now, not the President. He is accepted by the overwhelming majority of Americans as a citizen eligible to hold the presidency,

Birfers are now reduced to unAmerican behavior, standing around waving papers with "proof" of their charges but nothing at all but paper and waving them around. What is the real agenda here? Who are the birfers lords and masters that control them to such unAmerican activities? They are reminders of how the commies and fascists told lies and manufactured evidence.

The talk is that Romney will ask Congress to open hearings on the birfers and their behavior. Prima facie, the probes will focus on the birfers and evidence manufacturing, nothing else.

Birferism and birfers are the only issues now, not the President. He is accepted by the overwhelming majority of Americans as a citizen eligible to hold the presidency,

Birfers are now reduced to unAmerican behavior, standing around waving papers with "proof" of their charges but nothing at all but paper and waving them around. What is the real agenda here? Who are the birfers lords and masters that control them to such unAmerican activities? They are reminders of how the commies and fascists told lies and manufactured evidence.

The talk is that Romney will ask Congress to open hearings on the birfers and their behavior. Prima facie, the probes will focus on the birfers and evidence manufacturing, nothing else.

How about a duel between Joe 'not indicted' Arpaio & Trump over whose investigation is the official birther fantasy?

No bet. Joe would throw Trump into jail as an alien because he was not born in Arizona.

OH, please. Romney isn't going to insult the Birfers. He's just going to try to sit them at the table with the dark lighting where nightclubs put the ugly people.

Forum List

Back