Witnesses At Senate Impeachment Certain: Solid, Unanimous: US National Support In Polling!

I ALREADY DID AND YOURE TOO F'N STUPID TO KNOW IT
You did? My bad, I must have missed that post. Please provide the post number in which you explained how 51 Senators will remove Trump in his 2nd term.

Thanks in advance.

ALREADY DID THAT TOO !

YA FN IDGET
Um, no you didn't. I take it you really don't have a post explaining how 51 Senators can remove a President.

if the dems had 51 senators today trump would be removed from office

ponder that sparky -
I often ponder how you could be so stupid. It is simply amazing to me that you can actually breathe on your own without someone helping you.

critical thoughts escape you- its not really your fault

:cryhug_1_:

You did? My bad, I must have missed that post. Please provide the post number in which you explained how 51 Senators will remove Trump in his 2nd term.

Thanks in advance.

ALREADY DID THAT TOO !

YA FN IDGET
Um, no you didn't. I take it you really don't have a post explaining how 51 Senators can remove a President.

ponder that sparky -
I often ponder how you could be so stupid. It is simply amazing to me that you can actually breathe on your own without someone helping you.

I can't get down to your level of thought. Please explain in great detail how just 51 Senators will remove Trump in his 2nd term via impeachment. Don't say you already have, because we all know that is a lie.

Here is your chance to prove you aren't a moron. Don't blow it.

GO!

"If you have the facts, you bang the facts. If you have the law, you bang the law. If you don't have either, you bang the table. Today, we've seen a whole lot of table banging."

"It is amazing to watch Adam Schiff practically shove his co-managers aside to get to the microphone. His plan seems to be to keep delaying the ACTUAL TRIAL just to hear himself talk"

Now Senator Schumer v. Senator McConnell puts Democrats in the Responsive Mode-Chair, not the Senate Majority Leaders. 70% plus of Republicans, 80% plus of Independents, and 90% plus of Democrats want witnesses called at the Senate Trial of John Donald Trump(?)--morning Tweets famous, at least.

71% of Republicans want Mitch McConnell to call witnesses at Trump impeachment trial, new poll shows

The Leaning Senators of the GOP--for the witnesses--are now the bulwark of the Republican National Committee. The chances for any Republicans even showing up at the RNC Convention are in their hands. The low voter turnout at the polls already getting the first glimpse in the polls(?).

Republicans, Independents, and Democrats are now US National unified: Supportive of the Democratic National Committee contentions, in the Senate.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(At Davos, GOP Leader-Not-So-Much-In-Charge could only manage to scream at a Swedish high school kid, and celebrate the bloated $1.0 tril. "Robust" Deficits-created, unable to repay any previously incurred! Ronald Reagan all-over-again! George Bush all-over-again, and-again(?))
You guys wet your panties so often one wonders when you have time to wash them, or if indeed you do.

Now Senator Schumer v. Senator McConnell puts Democrats in the Responsive Mode-Chair, not the Senate Majority Leaders. 70% plus of Republicans, 80% plus of Independents, and 90% plus of Democrats want witnesses called at the Senate Trial of John Donald Trump(?)--morning Tweets famous, at least.

71% of Republicans want Mitch McConnell to call witnesses at Trump impeachment trial, new poll shows

The Leaning Senators of the GOP--for the witnesses--are now the bulwark of the Republican National Committee. The chances for any Republicans even showing up at the RNC Convention are in their hands. The low voter turnout at the polls already getting the first glimpse in the polls(?).

Republicans, Independents, and Democrats are now US National unified: Supportive of the Democratic National Committee contentions, in the Senate.

(At Davos, GOP Leader-Not-So-Much-In-Charge could only manage to scream at a Swedish high school kid, and celebrate the bloated $1.0 tril. "Robust" Deficits-created, unable to repay any previously incurred! Ronald Reagan all-over-again! George Bush all-over-again, and-again(?))
You guys wet your panties so often one wonders when you have time to wash them, or if indeed you do.
If I were still a republican, I'd be hoping they'd call Hunter … and Joe.

(actually I still am a republican but only because I voted in the 2019 Miss gop governor's primary election)

(actually I still am a republican but only because I voted in the 2019 Miss gop governor's primary election)
I don't care.

I don't care.
And I hope you guys don't call Hunter and Joe. LOL

need 67 senators, many more than 4.

TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE ^^^^^^^^^

51 for a majority in the Senate

take off your shoes to count above 3.
dude, your stupid is noted. it takes 67. but hey, you can go whack off now that you have the facts. show me the rules that says majority at 51. ready? grab it and go!!

ok, anything you say mathboi -

oh yeah - how many Senators in Congress ?????

it would take 2/3, 2/3 of 100 is 67. not going to happen, its already over but the dems insist in continuing to make fools of themselves in front of the american people.

I wish one of you idiots would quote me saying REMOVE

I F'N SAID SENATE MAJORITY.....

DDDUUURRRRRR
did you apologize for your lie?

need 67 senators, many more than 4.

dude, your stupid is noted. it takes 67. but hey, you can go whack off now that you have the facts. show me the rules that says majority at 51. ready? grab it and go!!

it would take 2/3, 2/3 of 100 is 67. not going to happen, its already over but the dems insist in continuing to make fools of themselves in front of the american people.

DDDUUURRRRRR

"House +
Senate +
=Trump fucked

impeached 2 straight terms - removed from office 2nd term ."

your words own it

ALREADY DID THAT TOO !

YA FN IDGET

ponder that sparky -

I can't get down to your level of thought. Please explain in great detail how just 51 Senators will remove Trump in his 2nd term via impeachment. Don't say you already have, because we all know that is a lie.

GO!

who said 51 senators could remove trump this term ?

damn sure wasnt me - those little voices you imagine have you going dont they ........

ponder that sparky -

GO!

damn sure wasnt me - those little voices you imagine have you going dont they ........
it wasn't? then your kid got a hold of your account and posted it then. go scold him or her.

ponder that sparky -

GO!

post #38.

ponder that sparky -

GO!

post #38.

post 13 I agreed with you - then you disagreed with me agreeing with you -

ok, youre right - you were wrong

ya f'n idiot

GO!

post #38.

post 13 I agreed with you - then you disagreed with me agreeing with you -

ok, youre right - you were wrong

ya f'n idiot
then why did you post what you did in #38?

ponder that sparky -

GO!

Who said "this term". Learn to read, Moron. I said 2nd term, just like you did when you claimed 51 Senators can remove him during his 2nd term.

Now you are feebly flailing around trying to run from the bullshit lie.

You blew it. You confirmed you are a moron.

DDDUUURRRRRR

"House +
Senate +
=Trump fucked

impeached 2 straight terms - removed from office 2nd term ."

your words own it
Yep. IQ7 claimed that 51 Senators can remove Trump from office during his second term.

He has yet to be able to explain how that would work, for obvious reasons.

Dream on child

ponder that sparky -

GO!

Who said "this term". Learn to read, Moron. I said 2nd term, just like you did when you claimed 51 Senators can remove him during his 2nd term.

see, I didnt say this term - I didnt lie youre confused as usual - and stupid.

GO!

see, I didnt say this term - I didnt lie youre confused as usual - and stupid.
I never said you did say "this term". You just pulled that out of your ass, much like your lie about 51 Senators being able to remove a President from office.

Keep digging, Moron. :5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back