Witnesses At Senate Impeachment Certain: Solid, Unanimous: US National Support In Polling!

I often ponder how you could be so stupid. It is simply amazing to me that you can actually breathe on your own without someone helping you.

critical thoughts escape you- its not really your fault

:cryhug_1_:
I can't get down to your level of thought. Please explain in great detail how just 51 Senators will remove Trump in his 2nd term via impeachment. Don't say you already have, because we all know that is a lie.

Here is your chance to prove you aren't a moron. Don't blow it.

GO!

who said 51 senators could remove trump this term ?

damn sure wasnt me - those little voices you imagine have you going dont they ........
Who said "this term". Learn to read, Moron. I said 2nd term, just like you did when you claimed 51 Senators can remove him during his 2nd term.

Now you are feebly flailing around trying to run from the bullshit lie.

You blew it. You confirmed you are a moron.

see, I didnt say this term - I didnt lie youre confused as usual - and stupid.

so tell us under what circumstances 51 senators could remove a president.

I can't get down to your level of thought. Please explain in great detail how just 51 Senators will remove Trump in his 2nd term via impeachment. Don't say you already have, because we all know that is a lie.

GO!

damn sure wasnt me - those little voices you imagine have you going dont they ........
Who said "this term". Learn to read, Moron. I said 2nd term, just like you did when you claimed 51 Senators can remove him during his 2nd term.

Now you are feebly flailing around trying to run from the bullshit lie.

You blew it. You confirmed you are a moron.

see, I didnt say this term - I didnt lie youre confused as usual - and stupid.

so tell us under what circumstances 51 senators could remove a president.
He can't.

He knows he can't.

He got busted in another lie, so he is playing the fool.

slowly - AND HYPOTHETICALLY

Trump wins second term

dems still control house by majority

dems take senate with 51 seats - the majority

dems file articles of impeachment AGAIN

dem majority congress impeach and remove trump.

WRITE THAT DOWN - POP QUIZ TOMORROW 8AM

Trump wins second term

are you really as stupid as you appear to be? even if the dems control the senate it still takes 67 to impeach. geez dude, give it up and admit that you were wrong to begin with. Admitting your errors allows you to retain some credibility. try it.

Trump wins second term

Wow! You really are dumb. Colossally dumb. Stupendously dumb. Monumentally dumb.

It takes 67 votes to remove, not 51.

Trump wins second term

are you really as stupid as you appear to be? even if the dems control the senate it still takes 67 to impeach. geez dude, give it up and admit that you were wrong to begin with. Admitting your errors allows you to retain some credibility. try it.

someone tell Nostradamus about having a same party majority congress

Trump wins second term

Wow! You really are dumb. Colossally dumb. Stupendously dumb. Monumentally dumb.

It takes 67 votes to remove, not 51.

nope - fake number

Trump wins second term

post that and that it overrides the constitutional 67 removal count. go for it.

Trump wins second term

so you are trying to tell us that a simple majority (51%) in both houses can impeach a president? Could you please cite the language in the constitution that says that?

BTW, I just heard a Schitt's audio piece that as part of his opening remarks he said they can't let the people vote trump into office for a second term. Can't allow the people to vote for him. Schitt's said this!!! hly shit this traitor just threw opposition votes in the garbage live on TV yesterday!!!!

ok ok,

enough - I've been giving you clowns the same shit youve been dishing out for three years

ignore facts, noting ever effects your made up bullshit, lie, etc etc etc

and your asses were seriously TRIGGERED !

:laughing0301::lmao::lol::laugh::laugh2:

thanks for playing though !

Now Senator Schumer v. Senator McConnell puts Democrats in the Responsive Mode-Chair, not the Senate Majority Leaders. 70% plus of Republicans, 80% plus of Independents, and 90% plus of Democrats want witnesses called at the Senate Trial of John Donald Trump(?)--morning Tweets famous, at least.

71% of Republicans want Mitch McConnell to call witnesses at Trump impeachment trial, new poll shows

The Leaning Senators of the GOP--for the witnesses--are now the bulwark of the Republican National Committee. The chances for any Republicans even showing up at the RNC Convention are in their hands. The low voter turnout at the polls already getting the first glimpse in the polls(?).

Republicans, Independents, and Democrats are now US National unified: Supportive of the Democratic National Committee contentions, in the Senate.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(At Davos, GOP Leader-Not-So-Much-In-Charge could only manage to scream at a Swedish high school kid, and celebrate the bloated $1.0 tril. "Robust" Deficits-created, unable to repay any previously incurred! Ronald Reagan all-over-again! George Bush all-over-again, and-again(?))
/——/ It’s the House that calls witnesses and the Senate’s job to hold the trial.

ok ok,

enough - I've been giving you clowns the same shit youve been dishing out for three years

More lies. You are an idiot. You demonstrated it for pages.

Is this the best spin you could come up with, moron? Pathetic.:21:

From "The Daily Beast" hours ago:

"President Trump appeared to admit Wednesday that he is comfortable with how his impeachment trial is playing out in the Senate—because the White House is withholding evidence about his dealings with Ukraine. “Honestly, we have all the material. They don’t have the material,” the president told reporters in Davos, Switzerland, where he is attending the World Economic Forum, regarding the documents the White House has refused to turn over. “When we released that conversation, all hell broke out with the Democrats because they say, wait a minute, this is much different than shifty Schiff told us, so we’re doing very well. I got to watch enough, I thought our team did a very good job,” Trump said, referencing House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA), who has spearheaded the House impeachment inquiry against the president."

"Rep. Val Demings (D-FL), one of the seven congressional impeachment managers, blasted Trump’s admission on Twitter, writing, 'The second article of impeachment was for obstruction of Congress: covering up witnesses and documents from the American people. This morning the President not only confessed to it, he bragged about it.'"

(Right there on Fox he went really public!)

From "The Daily Beast" hours ago:

"President Trump appeared to admit Wednesday that he is comfortable with how his impeachment trial is playing out in the Senate—because the White House is withholding evidence about his dealings with Ukraine. “Honestly, we have all the material. They don’t have the material,” the president told reporters in Davos, Switzerland, where he is attending the World Economic Forum, regarding the documents the White House has refused to turn over. “When we released that conversation, all hell broke out with the Democrats because they say, wait a minute, this is much different than shifty Schiff told us, so we’re doing very well. I got to watch enough, I thought our team did a very good job,” Trump said, referencing House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA), who has spearheaded the House impeachment inquiry against the president."

"Rep. Val Demings (D-FL), one of the seven congressional impeachment managers, blasted Trump’s admission on Twitter, writing, 'The second article of impeachment was for obstruction of Congress: covering up witnesses and documents from the American people. This morning the President not only confessed to it, he bragged about it.'"

(Right there on Fox he went really public!)
all the demofks need do is state the crime as to why they need them. Seems reasonable right?

They put it in 100+ pages, in writing. Believe what you will(?)!

(". . .Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done. . ." (Matt 25: 14-30))

ok ok,

and you stuck with me like a postage stamp -

SUCKER

ok ok,

and you stuck with me like a postage stamp -

SUCKER
Sez the single digit IQ Dimwinger who thinks it only takes 51 Senators to remove a President.:21:

GO!

post #38.

post 13 I agreed with you - then you disagreed with me agreeing with you -

ok, youre right - you were wrong

ya f'n idiot
then why did you post what you did in #38?
#38 is a fact and not feeling so doesn’t count

Forum List

Back