Without education, what kind of jobs will be available to young Americans?

Its actually CHINESE GOOSEBERRY Dave,but the New Zealanders decided to mass produce and market the fruit worldwide as KIWI FRUIT in the late 70's and the name stuck moreover these days they are produced in a lot of countries but they are nowhere near the Quality of the New Zealand product...just saying....theliq:cool: bringing education to America, I'm starting to feel very PROUD Dave
Don't you pick up shit for a living, or am I confusing you with another incoherent leftist?

you got the right guy Dave.....he also sells Kiwi fruit along the roadsides....
Don't think I'd want to buy any of his kiwi. They'd have shit all over them. :cool:

Last edited:
Yep, I've had too much to drink tonight. I just posted my response to this thread in another thread. Dunno how but oh well.

Again

The only jobs available under this administration are in the campaign department. Only qualification is that your really stupid.

They are called Republicans.

And they say things like:

Education is "just a piece of paper".

Too many are "over educated".

Scientists are liars who claim "Global Warming" to give themselves jobs.

Liberals don't want to teach the "controversy".

You know, stuff like that.
Education is a grand thing isn't it? Thing is rderp? If you don't posess common sense?

All the book smarts in the world isn't going to help you one Iota.

Practicality.

See what I mean?

no you dont see Dean.....the story goes like this, Einstein had a carpenter come to his place....he had a dog and a cat.....he wanted the Carpenter to build him a "doggy" door......one for each animal.....the carpenter thought he was joking.....it turns out....he wasnt.....

Some in this country are fighting education. Especially science. Without an education, what kind of jobs will be available? Or don't people care?
Why don't you just lay it out, beany?

What kind of jobs were available to YOU, due to YOUR obvious lack of education?

BTW, you leave the pickles off my Big Mac one more time, i'm jumpin' that counter and kickin' your boney ass.

Last edited:
You can't buy your way out of dumb, RDean, no matter how much money is thrown at you.

School districts had total expenditures of approximately $596.6 billion in 2007–08, including about $506.8 billion in current expenditures for public elementary and secondary education. Of the remaining expenditures, nearly $65.8 billion was spent on capital outlay, almost $15.7 billion on interest payments on debt, and $8.3 billion on other programs (including programs such as community services and adult education, which are not a part of public elementary and secondary education).

After adjustment for inflation, current expenditures per student in fall enrollment at public schools rose during the 1980s, remained stable during the first part of the 1990s, and rose again after 1992–93. There was an increase of 37 percent from 1980–81 to 1990–91; a change of less than 1 percent from 1990–91 to 1994–95 (which resulted from small decreases at the beginning of this period, followed by small increases after 1992–93); and an increase of 32 percent from 1994–95 to 2007–08. In 2007–08, current expenditures per student in fall enrollment were $10,297 in unadjusted dollars. In 2007–08, some 55 percent of students in public schools were transported at public expense at a cost of $854 per pupil transported, also in unadjusted dollars.

Money doesn't seem to be working.

Start with teaching your children some values at home

That last part bears repeating.

Who exactly is "fighting education"?

Hell, there's a TeaTard war against evolution, science, teachers, textbooks...

A TeaTard education is different from a Liberal education. I feel sorry for homeschooled TeaTards. Really, I do!

A TeaTard education is different from a Liberal education. I feel sorry for homeschooled TeaTards. Really, I do!

Do you think - if you tried real hard - you could grow the fuck up a little and discuss something without the asinine playground "see the funny thing I did with that name? tee-hee" bullshit?

Do you think?

YOU are not coming across as very well educated.

You son, are the poster child of liberal education, and indoctrination.

That is why it does not surprise me in the least bit, that you are completely incabable of having an original thought. And must rely solely on talking points, spoonfed to you by the various loony liberal sites you frequent.

Do you think - if you tried real hard - you could grow the fuck up a little and discuss something without the asinine playground "see the funny thing I did with that name? tee-hee" bullshit?

Actually, someone else came up with TeaTard. I saw it and liked it. Would you prefer something like Kochsucker or Teabagger?

Actually, someone else came up with TeaTard. I saw it and liked it. Would you prefer something like Kochsucker or Teabagger?

I'd prefer that you go fuck off if you have no intention of discussing the topic.

Its actually CHINESE GOOSEBERRY Dave,but the New Zealanders decided to mass produce and market the fruit worldwide as KIWI FRUIT in the late 70's and the name stuck moreover these days they are produced in a lot of countries but they are nowhere near the Quality of the New Zealand product...just saying....theliq:cool: bringing education to America, I'm starting to feel very PROUD Dave

act4mz.jpg

WE declared war on the working classes decades ago.

Of course the war on EDUCATION was part of that.

Without education, what kind of jobs will be available to young Americans?
Sadly, this is what we'll have... We already see it on this board...

Beginner's Bible Coloring Book! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Have Coffee Will Write » Blog Archive » HOW TO KEEP YOU CHILDREN IGNORANT…
From your second link (you know, the one with the spelling error):

[Update -- 1456, 24 March: I've been had. After doing further research, it now appears that the coloring book is a parody satire drawn and for sale by artist Derek Chatwood. My apologies to my readers for my failure to check first. I should have listened to my bullshit detector when it went off over the raptor vs peaceful dinosaur issue.​

The liberal blogger was stupid, and willing to believe anything as long as it bashed conservatives. And you claim it's evidence of conservatives fighting education?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Dumbass.

Last edited:
This is why education is important:

ep_chart_001.JPG

Extremely important. That the Right doesn't give a shit about education is just one more reason to keep them out of power.

Forum List

Back