With Which USMB Message Member Would You Like to Be Caught Underneath the Mistletoe?

Everyone. Even the curmudgeons.

blow_a_heart.gif

Merry Christmas!

One of these days you'll get repped by me Rav, and it'll be the best you ever had. You'll realize how worth it the wait was :D

I highly recommend it now----you know how women get at those office parties !! :lol:

Everyone. Even the curmudgeons.

blow_a_heart.gif

Merry Christmas!

Ya know, I'll have to go along with that! It's only a mistletoe kiss, never know what you'll find. Magic in the air!

Hope everyone has that Christmas magic or holiday magic if you will. Best wishes to all!

I think there are a few men here that are deserving of a big smackaroo!

Some women too, but not so smackarooish! :lol:

Care

I find myself getting into arguments with lots of people, but seriously, I think there are some hotties out there. Who would it be?

Although I'm sure it's far too much to ask, but I'd have to see pics of all the female USMB members before I could say who'd I'd most like to be under the mistletoe with... :eusa_angel:

Although I'm sure it's far too much to ask, but I'd have to see pics of all the female USMB members before I could say who'd I'd most like to be under the mistletoe with... :eusa_angel:

Arent you the one who said don't posts of yourself over the net because people will do things to the pictures or use them as ammunition? I suppose the best your going to get is PoliticalChic's lips so kiss her already !!!!!! (I know you want to):razz:

Arent you the one who said don't posts of yourself over the net because people will do things to the pictures or use them as ammunition? I suppose the best your going to get is PoliticalChic's lips so kiss her already !!!!!! (I know you want to):razz:

Well, to be candid, politicalchics cheeks look a little pudgy, like she likes her donuts by the dozen. I'll pass.

And yes, I did suggest that if you post your pic on the internet people can save it off and play some rotten games with it. Case in point. No pic, how can you make a good call on who you'd like to be under the mistletoe with?

Last edited:
jillian, silence, care4all, ravi, caligirl, chloe, catzmeow,skydancer, PC, willowtree, alliebabba, lusisa27, annie, frolicking dino, gem, againshelia,angie, rodishi, and our dear missing friend...gigi....where ever she is....

If I left off any of my girls,,,blowing kisses to you too! ;)

Thanks. Big smoochies to all the girls on the list. I considered putting you first on my list, lol. It's that mermaid thingeee....what can I say?

I went with Rob. I think he'd be a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, to be candid, politicalchics cheeks look a little pudgy, like she likes her donuts by the dozen. I'll pass.

And yes, I did suggest that if you post your pic on the internet people can save it off and play some rotten games with it. Case in point. No pic, how can you make a good call on who you'd like to be under the mistletoe with?

LOL! I don't think I could live with myself if I was overweight. I did gain some weight with the kids, but dieting and exercise has brought me back to my svelte 6 size. :eusa_angel:

And I always pass on donuts. They're too good to eat just one and I don't need a 500 calorie desert.

Forum List

Back