With Which USMB Message Member Would You Like to Be Caught Underneath the Mistletoe?

I pick you. Does it have to be on your mouth?

You probably want to kiss a Democrat because you miss the taste of victory. :lol:

Here ya go!

HL2.jpg

jillian, silence, care4all, ravi, caligirl, chloe, catzmeow,skydancer, PC, willowtree, alliebabba, lusisa27, annie, frolicking dino, gem, againshelia,angie, rodishi, and our dear missing friend...gigi....where ever she is....

If I left off any of my girls,,,blowing kisses to you too! ;)

Is it getting warm in here. Or is it just me?

jillian, silence, care4all, ravi, caligirl, chloe, catzmeow,skydancer, PC, willowtree, alliebabba, lusisa27, annie, frolicking dino, gem, againshelia,angie, rodishi, and our dear missing friend...gigi....where ever she is....

If I left off any of my girls,,,blowing kisses to you too! ;)

Thanks...yeah where is gigi?

I pick Ravi. :D

But my love is like my rep, it needs to be spread around. Who wants in?

Oh and Ang, that's weak. "i'm not telling". Come on, who's REALLY 15 now?

I pick Ravi. :D

But my love is like my rep, it needs to be spread around. Who wants in?

Oh and Ang, that's weak. "i'm not telling". Come on, who's REALLY 15 now?

My lips can only touch conservative lips. Are you changing political affiliations?

My lips can only touch conservative lips. Are you changing political affiliations?

I'm actually a registered Republican. Not because I enjoy the party though, mainly just so I can vote for conservatives running mainstream.

I'm a conservative who leans libertarian.

Do I qualify for the lips?

I'm actually a registered Republican. Not because I enjoy the party though, mainly just so I can vote for conservatives running mainstream.

I'm a conservative who leans libertarian.

Do I qualify for the lips?

Well, I did you see you approving CrimsonWhite's new acquisition, so. Person who supports gun rights can't be bad. Ok.

*smooch*

HL2.jpg

Thank goodness, I'm anonymous, otherwise wives and girlfriends would be giving me the evil eye. ;)

Forum List

Back