With Which USMB Message Member Would You Like to Be Caught Underneath the Mistletoe?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I find myself getting into arguments with lots of people, but seriously, I think there are some hotties out there. Who would it be?

Though my wife never posts, she does have an account and is therefore a USMB member. She's got my vote!

Only posters are candidates! LOL!

Ok, I hope I don't embarrass Gunny, but I think he'd be my pick. I don't think my husband will mind too much. Just one big smooch. That's it.

9mvc9d

Only posters are candidates! LOL!

Ok, I hope I don't embarrass Gunny, but I think he'd be my pick. I don't think my husband will mind too much. Just one big smooch. That's it.

I pick you. Does it have to be on your mouth?

You probably want to kiss a Democrat because you miss the taste of victory. :lol:

Sunni Man.

He has been engaging in a lot of naughty talk with me that I can only surmise is leading somewhere... I hope he is a bottom.

jillian, silence, care4all, ravi, caligirl, chloe, catzmeow,skydancer, PC, willowtree, alliebabba, lusisa27, annie, frolicking dino, gem, againshelia,angie, rodishi, and our dear missing friend...gigi....where ever she is....

If I left off any of my girls,,,blowing kisses to you too! ;)

Last edited:
jillian, silence, care4all, ravi, caligirl, chloe, catzmeow,skydancer, PC, willowtree, alliebabba, lusisa27, annie, frolicking dino, gem, againshelia,angie, rodishi, and our dear missing friend...gigi....where ever she is....

I'm feeling special. *smooch* Merry Christmas!

you know you just turned on every guy on the site, right?

:lol:

*muah*

Forum List

Back