With Which USMB Message Member Would You Like to Be Caught Underneath the Mistletoe?

Well, some mistletoe for ya then.

5.jpg

Maybe treat it like a Christmas tree. Keep it till the New Year. That's my vote. It's so pretty, you can use it again next year. :)

Or could go for 'Little Christmas', though you'd have to fit the Wise Men into it. ;)

Maybe treat it like a Christmas tree. Keep it till the New Year. That's my vote. It's so pretty, you can use it again next year. :)

I love stained glass. It's my favorite thing in churches. I don't really belong to any specific church but when I die, if I have any money left, I'd like to put a stained glass window in a church somewhere so some other little girl can stare at it through the boring sermons. :lol:

I love stained glass. It's my favorite thing in churches. I don't really belong to any specific church but when I die, if I have any money left, I'd like to put a stained glass window in a church somewhere so some other little girl can stare at it through the boring sermons. :lol:

I know the feeling. I like the religious stainglass. And why were those sermons always so boring???

Well, I did you see you approving CrimsonWhite's new acquisition, so. Person who supports gun rights can't be bad. Ok.

*smooch*

HL2.jpg

Thank goodness, I'm anonymous, otherwise wives and girlfriends would be giving me the evil eye. ;)

My girlfriend would probably join, based on those lips. :lol:

But yes, I lean right on most domestic issues.

The more guns, the better.

Aww Rav, I know I probably "owe" you some rep.

I really don't like giving it out superficially, though. You and I don't really agree on much either, so where do I find a post?

If you'd agree with me on economics once in a while..:eusa_whistle:

Aww Rav, I know I probably "owe" you some rep.

I really don't like giving it out superficially, though. You and I don't really agree on much either, so where do I find a post?

If you'd agree with me on economics once in a while..:eusa_whistle:
I can't agree with you on a subject that you show no knowledge on. :eusa_whistle:

One of these days you'll get repped by me Rav, and it'll be the best you ever had. You'll realize how worth it the wait was :D

Forum List

Back