With two months until Democrats are officially sworn in to take Control of Congress, beware.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
With two months until the majority and putrid GOPer led House is flushed down the Congressional toilet, I hope democrats waste no time at dealing with these destructive GOPer terrorist and start the ball rolling on these bastards now. This is considering these moral rot, treasonous and terrorist demagogues lurking behind the scenes with the 45 devil, etc. are most likely in their down low scheming counsel plotting their next move to do as much damage as they can within the next two months:

Newly empowered Democrats gear up for a barrage of Trump investigations: It will be 'all hands on deck"

source usatoday

With two months until the majority and putrid GOPer led House is flushed down the Congressional toilet, I hope democrats waste no time at dealing with these destructive GOPer terrorist and start the ball rolling on these bastards now. This is considering these moral rot, treasonous and terrorist demagogues lurking behind the scenes with the 45 devil, etc. are most likely in their down low scheming counsel plotting their next move to do as much damage as they can within the next two months:

Newly empowered Democrats gear up for a barrage of Trump investigations: It will be 'all hands on deck"

source usatoday

Hahaha....another pathetic, played the fuck out “Orange Man bad” thread?
Since this country is better under Trump by every metric that matters why don’t you go ahead and tell us how the Trump presidency has negatively affected your quality of life?
If you puss out and pretend you didn’t see this post we’ll totally understand.

source usatoday

Since this country is better under Trump by every metric that matters why don’t you go ahead and tell us how the Trump presidency has negatively affected your quality of life?

I know..... what a gutless, clueless little fuck.
I'm sure his section 8 apartment is warm and his EBT card is full.

Jo

Last edited:

source usatoday

I know what a gutless, clueless little fuck.
I'm sure his section 8 apartment is warm and his EBT card is full.

Jo

Haha...oh yeah, you can bet your ass Little Gustavo or william104 as he calls himself has all his needs met compliments of REAL Americans.

Forum List

Back