with respect to gore

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i knew the weed issue would be a hotty.... listen, with respect to al gore, there is no one on this planet, that more vehemently disagrees with with him on just about everything, than i, his movie and junk science topping the list. but can we this time, not pile on and crucify the man until we find out the truth. he is already going thriugh some tough times with a divorce, it just doesn't seem right to keep kicking a man who is down, and trying to work out some very private issues.this story is a couple of years old, let's see if there is a pattern here. let's just see if other women come out of the woodwork. i'm not necessarily defending al, just let's be civilized, and not have another unfair, unbalanced free for all display of vicious and disrepectful grandstanding, like our u.s. congress had for tony hayward. tony could have walked away, if he had wanted to. it wasn't right for our american representatives to pile on, and take cheap shots and use greasy tactics of self-promotion.......i hate his politics, but he was vice president and he deserves respect for that. i can't believe that i am even standing up for al gore, but here i am. let's not be schadenfreuds. cheers scott e.______Schadenfreude (pronounced /ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/ Audio (US) (help·info), German pronunciation: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.[1]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back