With ref to the Speed of Light

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
This is an honest question searching for an honest answer. Thank you, I amso IR aka AL

Does the Speed of Light, 670,616,629 mph, take into account the slowing of time as speed increases to the point of the Speed of Light?

Anybody?

This thread made my head hurt. I'm going to watch re-runs of the Jersey Shore. Wake me up when Honey Boo Boo comes on.

This is an honest question searching for an honest answer. Thank you, I amso IR aka AL

Does the Speed of Light, 670,616,629 mph, take into account the slowing of time as speed increases to the point of the Speed of Light?

Anybody?
NASA scientists say that astronauts bodies don't age as fast when they're in space. Some time ago some of them were saying they could hardly wait to see how a 2 or 3 year round trip to Mars would affect the astronauts.Because they're traveling at 25 thousand mph.
I amso IR

I have no clue...but they can detect gravity waves. Using a gravity wave detector. I just invented the fairy detector, I just found strong indications of a fairy near by. Bzzz, bzzz! Gimme a break with this mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:
I have no clue...bit they can detect gravity waves. Using a gravity wave detector. I just invented the fairy detector, I just found strong indications of a fairy near by. Bzzz, bzzz! Gimme a break with this mumbo jumbo.

I agree. Fuck this "science" mumbo jumbo. I wish there was a 6000 year old book about talking snakes, burning bushes, and a boat that could hold two of every animal in the world to teach me the real facts.

I read all the books of Charles Fort. Science can't explain a iron age hammer buried in a million year old coal deposit. Science, the new religion.

I read all the books of Charles Fort. Science can't explain a iron age hammer buried in a million year old coal deposit. Science, the new religion.

You can acknowledge millions of years of human observation. or just say a sky wizard did it. Fuckin'... same thing.

Anybody?
NASA scientists say that astronauts bodies don't age as fast when they're in space. Some time ago some of them were saying they could hardly wait to see how a 2 or 3 year round trip to Mars would affect the astronauts.Because they're traveling at 25 thousand mph.
I amso IR
Huh? 25,000 mph is a very small, almost invisible number, compared to 186,000 mps. It would have no more affect than the speed of a modern jetliner.

Anybody?
I amso IR
Huh? 25,000 mph is a very small, almost invisible number, compared to 186,000 mps. It would have no more affect than the speed of a modern jetliner.
Was Einstein Wrong About Space Travel? - NASA Science

I have no clue...but they can detect gravity waves. Using a gravity wave detector. I just invented the fairy detector, I just found strong indications of a fairy near by. Bzzz, bzzz! Gimme a break with this mumbo jumbo.

18fa7c95da9d06558affd49afbc57d1d.jpg

:thup:

wow! How I agree! btw I LOVE his books esp Book of the damned!

Ah well there is no end to the speed of light at all, so much is clear.

You can acknowledge millions of years of human observation. or just say a sky wizard did it. Fuckin'... same thing.

some logical fallacies here:

The amount of time doesn't say a thing.

and the amount of people certainly not! (logical fallacy of appeal to popularity)

So, what you wrote doesn't mean a thing at all.

C is constant, so not dependent on much (except recent work indicates C can change if the nature of a photon pulse is slightly altered then returned to its original form during the photon's flight).

Anyway, as a constant, C does not depend on much of anything.

C is constant, so not dependent on much (except recent work indicates C can change if the nature of a photon pulse is slightly altered then returned to its original form during the photon's flight).

Problem: It isn't a constant at all!

Problem: It isn't a constant at all!
The assumption that C is constant is true assumption in most cases. So far, for the short photon pulse, it's the only known situation where the assumption of constant is not necessarily true.

Anybody?
There's a decent 6 episode documentary series on Netflix now called "The Physics of Light" that you might want to check out.
Very in-depth, and even covers quantum & string theories.

Anybody?
There's a decent 6 episode documentary series on Netflix now called "The Physics of Light" that you might want to check out.
Very in-depth, and even covers quantum & string theories.

Thanks Aly, I will.

Forum List

Back