With Just 2 or 3 More Percent of the White Vote, Romney Would Have Won

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by William Joyce, Nov 12, 2012.

1. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,485
    Honestly, I work in a department with all women, including black, Asian and hispanic ladies. They are all in the same boat I'm in.

The White Men who run things are the ones trying to sink that boat, and they don't care that I'm in the boat just because I'm white and male.

I submit your hostility is misdirected.

2. racewright

racewright Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32
    As always you jump right to the ides that guy's like me are hostile lololol
    The white guys that have saved the world countless times with no thanks (as you seem to not be thankful of what white men have done only angry that you do not have what you consider your fair share)
    The white man is the one that made it possible for Women to Vote ,Freed the Black man from chains that their king in Africa placed them in, and have allowed the illegals to remain in the comfort of this country getting there children educated and have health care that they do not pay for and you still hate you boss. Brainwashed you are.

This will anger you to no end once again the white man will fix the injustice and problems in the world because he is the only group willing to sacrifice and has the stay power and ability to do so.

It will be interesting to see what will happen in 4 years if the Democrats can not find a Black man or women to run for office ,,what then will the dem's vote for a white man.

3. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,485
    As a famous white guy said, "Well, there you go again."

No one "saved the world". The world would have still been here no matter who won a given war.

Frankly, your gender/race hostility seems really kind of odd. As white males, we both have obscene advantages in this society.

4. racewright

racewright Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32
    When 95% of the Black race votes for the black guy and you are gull able enough to think it is not a black white thing give me a break you need read some about Malcom X "s mandate to hurt the white man take his women nothing could be more truthful because it is done.

5. racewright

racewright Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32
    You might think you are a white man but there you go pettyblogging I would hope you understood that saving the world means its people and not the dirt.

So I guess you are a free loader who has become a lover of people not of his race???Sad very sad you should have learned to stick together like the black race does.

Are you saying that because I point out truths I'm hostile--whats more hostile than a complete race voting for the black man because he is black.

6. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,133
    By percentages, the people that serve the most in our military are Native Americans. And if you have been to a Pow Wow, it all begins with a parade of Veterans.

7. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,133
    Damn. But it would be fun to see a full DNA run on the "white advocates".

8. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,485
    I don't look at it as a "race" issue, I look at as a class issue.

Every time I've been really, really screwed over in life, it's been a white male in a nice suit who made more money, who just decided that, heck, the fastest route to short term gratification is to mess with my life. And he didn't care I was the same race/gender he was.

On the other hand, lots of times in my life, people not of my race have had my back.

I don't consider race that important... and someone who does is deeply insecure.

9. jasonnfree

jasonnfree Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,936
    Most wars are about profit. You say a democrat kept America in Vietnam war and a Democrat kept you there? A republican Nixon took the white house in early '69 and kept the war going for about 4 more years. As many American soldiers killed under LBJ were killed under Nixon. The Vietnamese , like the Iraqis and Afghanis, were never a threat to America. USA has been interfering in the business of other countries for over a hundred years for the profit motive of American corporations. The military subsidizes their profit making by keeping them safe courtesy of the American taxpayers and also a good supply of young men of military age. No discount at the gas pump for you guys that "served" in the military in the middle east. Big oil is all about profit and thank you for your service and here is a couple mickey mouse medals worth a few bucks. The oil and refined gas goes for sale on the world market, suckers.

As far as I can see, WW2 was the only war conceivably a worthwhile war, although FDR did his damnest to get this country into the war. It would have been better to let the Germans and Russians wear themselves out killing each other off.
    This doesn't take away from many incidences of great sacrifice and bravery on the part of members of the military.

10. racewright

racewright Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Yea and the COMMIES won (liberal Obama) Sucks to work for a big corporation,and gonna suck more working for OBAMA