With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for ignorance

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.
You might consider taking your own advice. I've read some of your rants. Honestly, when people attack others based on political leanings it is a sure sign of their own weakness and distorted sense of reality.

You might consider taking your own advice. I've read some of your rants. Honestly, when people attack others based on political leanings it is a sure sign of their own weakness and distorted sense of reality.
I check sources when they are provided. Before I claim something isn't true, I Google it.

This has nothing to do with the way I "rant."

I have to disagree, google leans well to the left, so any search is going to give the leftist the links they want first and the fact based ones on other pages

I check sources when they are provided. Before I claim something isn't true, I Google it.

I would like the OP to tell us exactly who it is on the left that he thinks has failed to adequately research before posting.

Is there another group of people more out of touch and delusional than USMB nutbags?

I have to disagree, google leans well to the left, so any search is going to give the leftist the links they want first and the fact based ones on other pages

You have got to be joking. I can't take it.

I would like the OP to tell us exactly who it is on the left that he thinks has failed to adequately research before posting.

Is there another group of people more out of touch and delusional than USMB nutbags?
The OP stands as an example. Voice an opinion with no backup data and expect others to simply believe an irrational claim

This is standard practice for anyone who wishes to at least carry on a mildly meaningful debate.

I use Google all the time. And I don't always stop at the first page of results. Truth has no bias. If you have the will to dig deeper, you'll find it.

The OP stands as an example. Voice an opinion with no backup data and expect others to simply believe an irrational claim

And, in response, you do likewise. Thanks for making his point.

LOL and LoneLoser thinks this is funny. Google is your silver cross my friend. You writhe in agony at the thought of that there might be just one thing that doesn't go along with your warped sense of reality.

LOL and LoneLoser thinks this is funny. Google is your silver cross my friend. You writhe in agony at the thought of that there might be just one thing that doesn't go along with your warped sense of reality.

Yo.....Twinkie boy......you've been honored with a couple of nominations.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Join the fun and vote....then...call in to the show Wednesday night. We'd all love to hear your voice.

You're one of them.

Zing!!!!

If I'm not mistaken, you have been duped several times by "news stories" that are not true. Do you recall any of those times? Or....shall I check the archives and show one to you? Google is your friend, dummy. But you've got to use it critically.

Yo.....Twinkie boy......you've been honored with a couple of nominations.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Join the fun and vote....then...call in to the show Wednesday night. We'd all love to hear your voice.

And why would I participate in such a farce?

I would put you near the top of the USMB nutbags list, so I guess you are correct.

You have got to be joking. I can't take it.

They are biased.

Forum List

Back