With friends like ISRAEL, who needs Osama??

ajwps said:
That was not your original question. You asked, "please list all the ways jews have it worse than anyone else in America. ok just 10."

Now you ask another question about what I consider to be the separate distinct tribulations of the Jewish people of which you claim that I complain or bemoan.

My response must be that you should ask the racist William Joyce or the self-annointed evangelizers of the Southern Baptist Convention of those tribulations placed upon this less than 1% of the US population group of people living in America.

You'r simpleton question put's your credibility in question.

I knew you couldn't do it

ajwps said:
Unless you are mentally disabled, you can do it for yourself. I thing maybe the former.

Cmon aj-----after all the whining and complaining you have done here you can't even gimme 3 ???

ajwps said:
None at all but you posited your eager response to Dill's sardonic question.
Cool.
Sry i did not realized that i cannot respond to Dill's question. Especially being eager about it. (how did you figure i was eager?). I will keep the right of calling your future statement "ignorant" even if i just do not like it or understand it, thank you. :poke:

cheers

dilloduck said:
Cmon aj-----after all the whining and complaining you have done here you can't even gimme 3 ???
Dill, aj does not believe it is true.
I simply responded to this ridiculous question with sarcasm.
cheers

dilloduck said:

Here is just one reason for American anti-semitism.

YOU ARE PRIME EXAMPLE

How about getting back on topic.

ajwps said:
Here is just one reason for American anti-semitism.

YOU ARE PRIME EXAMPLE

How about getting back on topic.

Your topic is always the same---Israel good==Arabs evil.
If you have diagnosed me as an anti-semite, I feel sorry for your patients.
I think some Israelis have it right---you're just not one of them and expouse only bigotry and superiority. America should be very careful when it aligns itself with a country that harbors bigots. The effect this has may not be a desirable one.

dilloduck said:
Your topic is always the same---Israel good==Arabs evil.
If you have diagnosed me as an anti-semite, I feel sorry for your patients.
I think some Israelis have it right---you're just not one of them and expouse only bigotry and superiority. America should be very careful when it aligns itself with a country that harbors bigots. The effect this has may not be a desirable one.

You seem to THINK a great deal about what you consider right or wrong and bigotry or diversity.

Have you ever thought that your aberrant THOUGHTS are both wrong and bigoted? Probably not.....

ajwps said:
You seem to THINK a great deal about what you consider right or wrong and bigotry or diversity.

Have you ever thought that your aberrant THOUGHTS are both wrong and bigoted? Probably not.....

of course---the unexamined life is not worth living. ( that's NOT original, AJ)

dilloduck said:
of course---the unexamined life is not worth living. ( that's NOT original, AJ)

That's nice.... I simply asked the question that you say is NOT original but used no quotation of anyone else in this obvious observation. But you continue to bash the Jewish people and Israel. I am an American but cannot I not feel the pain and anguish of my fellow human beings both here and in the world?

Do you not feel for those Russian babies, children, parents and teachers? How much pain and anguish do you feel for those who perpetrated this atrocity against hundreds of innocents? Why did these terrorists not attack the Russian army and government who supposedly will not free Chechnya from Russia? Why does a people or religion attack innocent babies instead of waging a war against armies and soldiers?

ajwps said:
That's nice.... I simply asked the question that you say is NOT original but used no quotation of anyone else in this obvious observation. But you continue to bash the Jewish people and Israel. I am an American but cannot I not feel the pain and anguish of my fellow human beings both here and in the world?

Do you not feel for those Russian babies, children, parents and teachers? How much pain and anguish do you feel for those who perpetrated this atrocity against hundreds of innocents? Why did these terrorists not attack the Russian army and government who supposedly will not free Chechnya from Russia? Why does a people or religion attack innocent babies instead of waging a war against armies and soldiers?

the nature of terrorism is not to attack an army--it is to create fear and hope for appeasement. You should know this by now,AJ.
I do not bash jews or Israel----I simply question some of thier behavior as critical thinkers are wont to do. If I did not I would be a cult member by your definition.

ajwps said:

Yes, AJ. Only you have the right to think and question. Your jewish mind control has failed. Get over it.

dilloduck said:
the nature of terrorism is not to attack an army--it is to create fear and hope for appeasement. You should know this by now,AJ.
I do not bash jews or Israel----I simply question some of thier behavior as critical thinkers are wont to do. If I did not I would be a cult member by your definition.

Terrorism goals: Create fear and death which brings hope for surrender.
Terrorism fears: Fighting like soldiers against apposing soldiers like men.

Yes I know this by now.

Classifications:

1)Cult members avoid questioning or skepticism of their own religious beliefs.

2) Bigots question the validity of one group or people to survive because of the fear that they (the bigots) are in fact inferior.

I don't think you fit in the catagory of cult member by my defintion. But you do appear to fit in my second classification.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes, AJ. Only you have the right to think and question. Your jewish mind control has failed. Get over it.

Not at all. I question, think and try to understand the lessons learned in this life with my Jewish mind. You have taken the opposite tact that only you have the ability to think rationally and with no need to question anything that is in front of your nose.

You have made your choice to defend the undefendable and must forever live with that choice.

ajwps said:

Yes I know this by now.

Classifications:

2) Bigots question the validity of one group or people to survive because of the fear that they (the bigots) are in fact inferior.

I don't think you fit in the catagory of cult member by my defintion. But you do appear to fit in my second classification.

Is this why you assert the white race does not even exist? Due to your fear?

ajwps said:

Yes I know this by now.

Classifications:

I have NEVER question the validity of ANYONE to survive----don't turn me into the bigot you ASSUME me to be. You can't even see the light AJ.

dilloduck said:
I have NEVER question the validity of ANYONE to survive----don't turn me into the bigot you ASSUME me to be. You can't even see the light AJ.

It appears that you can't even see a light at the end of a tunnel.

Your words make obvious exactly what you are.

dilloduck said:
whatever AJ------just get on with your war on Arabs.

I'm not in any war with the Arabs. For they are at war with themselves and I never interfere with those who are busy destroying themselves.

ajwps said:
I'm not in any war with the Arabs. For they are at war with themselves and I never interfere with those who are busy destroying themselves.

well Israel certainly is-----aren't you attempting to constantly portray Arabs as sinners and killers?

Forum List

Back