With friends like ISRAEL, who needs Osama??

dilloduck said:
well Israel certainly is-----aren't you attempting to constantly portray Arabs as sinners and killers?

Israel is defending itself from attacks. I never portray Arabs as sinners or killers, they are doing that all by themselves.

Any civilized country other than Israel would simply drop several of the larger MOAB bombs on say, Ramallah destroying everything within it. Then go to the next Arab village and say, want to fight or quit?

Remember President Harry S. Truman?

After two little-ole bombs, the Japanese called it quits.

ajwps said:
Israel is defending itself from attacks. I never portray Arabs as sinners or killers, they are doing that all by themselves.

Any civilized country other than Israel would simply drop several of the larger MOAB bombs on say, Ramallah destroying everything within it. Then go to the next Arab village and say, want to fight or quit?

Are you waiting for the US to do the dirty work here? Seriously, If Israel feels this way, why is it waiting?

dilloduck said:
Are you waiting for the US to do the dirty work here? Seriously, If Israel feels this way, why is it waiting?

I didn't say that Israel was waiting for anybody to do any dirty work and Israel doesn't quite think or act like most of civilization.

That was my idea as seen throughout history with guys like Alexander the Great. Whenever he conquered new lands, he asked them if they wanted to resist his offer of being conquered or fight. If they chose to fight, he wiped out an entire town of all men, women and children. Then went to the next town and asked them the same question.

Apparently Alexander had no more problem from the indigenous populations of the lands he capturred. Israel, unfortunately, for reasons of world opinion or morality, acts not like other civilized countries. Even though this land was Israel and has recaptured their own lands time and time again, still does not treat the murderer of their own people by acting like the beasts that kill them.

ajwps said:
I didn't say that Israel was waiting for anybody to do any dirty work and Israel doesn't quite think or act like most of civilization.

That was my idea as seen throughout history with guys like Alexander the Great. Whenever he conquered new lands, he asked them if they wanted to resist his offer of being conquered or fight. If they chose to fight, he wiped out an entire town of all men, women and children. Then went to the next town and asked them the same question.

Apparently Alexander had no more problem from the indigenous populations of the lands he capturred. Israel, unfortunately, for reasons of world opinion or morality, acts not like other civilized countries. Even though this land was Israel and has recaptured their own lands time and time again, still does not treat the murderer of their own people by acting like the beasts that kill them.

What? Israel kills and imprisons its enemies. So Israel is content with the land that it has now and intends to fight a defensive battle from behind walls? You KNOW someone is going to HAVE to take out Irans nuke facilities. It's just a matter of time. You ready for the fallout?

dilloduck said:
What? Israel kills and imprisons its enemies. So Israel is content with the land that it has now and intends to fight a defensive battle from behind walls? You KNOW someone is going to HAVE to take out Irans nuke facilities. It's just a matter of time. You ready for the fallout?

No Israel should kill its terrorist prisoners but it doesn't out of some kind of humanity.

If Israel were to knock out Iran's nuke facilities, there were be NO fallout. There would neither be nuclear fallout nor Iranian retaliation. Iran hasn't the capabilty of sending any rockets back into Israel for their jets or missiles would be destroyed long before entering Israeli territory.

The fallout from the nations of the earth and America would be loud and rhetorical but would last for about a week or ten days. Then with a deep breath of relief, the world would go onto other more pressing situations and Iran's nuclear and strategic capabilities would be just a memory.

ajwps said:
No Israel should kill its terrorist prisoners but it doesn't out of some kind of humanity.

If Israel were to knock out Iran's nuke facilities, there were be NO fallout. There would neither be nuclear fallout nor Iranian retaliation. Iran hasn't the capabilty of sending any rockets back into Israel for their jets or missiles would be destroyed long before entering Israeli territory.

The fallout from the nations of the earth and America would be loud and rhetorical but would last for about a week or ten days. Then with a deep breath of relief, the world would go onto other more pressing situations and Iran's nuclear and strategic capabilities would be just a memory.

So why the wait?

dilloduck said:
So why the wait?

That is John Kerry's complaint about George Bush. Why didn't he wait longer to get the world behind him before attacking Iraq....

If I knew why a government does anything, I would be a palm reader.

ajwps said:
That is John Kerry's complaint about George Bush. Why didn't he wait longer to get the world behind him before attacking Iraq....

If I knew why a government does anything, I would be a palm reader.

I'm jumping in, without reading thread. I know, my bad. I am hoping some will recognize that Israel is THERE for any that want to deal with the 'unreasonable.' Bottom line, when the tragedy of the Bam earthquake happened, Israel, without asking, sent aid. Iran refused, because it was Israel. The people of Bam were not happy, nor in agreement.

Israel can be patronizing, and arrogant, though can't hope to hold a candle to France, but their hearts are in the right place. As I've said before, IF Israel was determined to foil their enemies, they would be glass by now. Want to show me how their enemies have been 'holding back?'

in Response to:Quote:
Originally ajwps

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Israel is one of the reasons, if not a primary reason, we have no support in the middle east, and have lost repect from members of the European nations. The relationship between Israel and the United States is not worth the lives lost and the money spent. Harry Truman will always be an AHOLE in my book. That piece of crap gave away the store. SCHMUCK!!

Israel is one of the reasons, if not a primary reason, we have no support in the middle east, and have lost repect from members of the European nations. The relationship between Israel and the United States is not worth the lives lost and the money spent. Harry Truman will always be an AHOLE in my book. That piece of crap gave away the store. SCHMUCK!!

1) I'd rather have no support in the Middle East than watch suicide bombers kill Israeli children.

2) Most of Europe sucks and we wouldn't get their support, Israel or no.

3) Last I checked, it was Israeli and Arab lives being lost, not Americans. As for money, without our support, the Arabs would kills every Israeli they could find. That's something I won't stand for.

4) How dare you say that about Truman. If Truman hadn't dropped the bombs, the casualty count would have been more than 10 times what it was among Japanese civilians, not to mention the 1 million American soldiers that would have died. Why don't you tell the guys who KNEW they were going to die in Japan that Truman was an "a-hole" for saving their lives.

Working Man said:

Yes if only Israel could be destroyed all the Islamic terrorists in the world would become good citizens and have a love fest for the rest of humanities unbelievers.

So let's just go out and blow up Israel and put every Jewish man, woman and child worldwide into large ovens so that the peaceful Muslims will become like human beings again. Then the Europeans will sit back and enjoy America's superpower status and throw big parties celebrating the death of those evil and malicious Jews. Also America would no longer have to give yearly 3 billion dollar loan guarantees to the Jewish nation that no longer exists.

Harry Truman did what he thought best for America and the Japanese people by dropping those two bombs without regards to his political career. And that damn George Bush is attacking the terrorists with force in their homeland instead of our shores. (Just like that damn Harry Truman)

Ossama Bin Laden cast his vote for John F. Kerry on that Al-Jazzera video yesterday. For that reason alone, we need to get rid of President George Bush and vote with this 9/11 director and his Islamic terrorist dictatorships.

Thanks Working Man....

dilloduck said:
Your topic is always the same---Israel good==Arabs evil.
If you have diagnosed me as an anti-semite, I feel sorry for your patients.
I think some Israelis have it right---you're just not one of them and expouse only bigotry and superiority. America should be very careful when it aligns itself with a country that harbors bigots. The effect this has may not be a desirable one.

AJ. You know I support Israel, and yes, even the "genocidal occupation of gaza". But aj, you make no friends when your initial activities on the site are saying there's no such thing as white people and deriding and mocking christianity. This is the shit that has to stop. I know you're paranoid about being shoved into ovens again, I would be too, but the racial distortion field YOU JEWS have erected is bullshit.

rtwngAvngr said:
AJ. You know I support Israel, and yes, even the "genocidal occupation of gaza". But aj, you make no friends when your initial activities on the site are saying there's no such thing as white people and deriding and mocking christianity. This is the shit that has to stop. I know you're paranoid about being shoved into ovens again, I would be too, but the racial distortion field YOU JEWS have erected is bullshit.

You know I may be a little paranoid about being the target of many large civilizations bent on the destruction of the Jewish people for more than three centuries.

There are white people, black people, red people and yellow people but not one of these peoples are superior by nature or anatomy. Christianity is not mocked by me but I also remember that the murderers of millions of Jews were accomplished by good Christians who spent all week murderering millions of innocent men, women and children while on Sunday going to their church and spending happy hours with their own children and families. Or the Christian Crusaders or the Christian Inquisition or the many thousands of progroms where the good Christians of Europe and the Russias murdered millions of Jews whether young or old, men, women or children.

You say you support Israel and even the 'genocidal occupation of Gaza, Israel.' How many times in history have Jews sought out to murder innocent Christians or other peoples on this earth simply because they hated them?

Yes, this feces has to stop but you selectively think that because you support Israel that you aren't one of the following fruit that falls not far from the Christian tree.

Matthew 7

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Some of my best friends are CHRISTIANS.

ajwps said:
You know I may be a little paranoid about being the target of many large civilizations bent on the destruction of the Jewish people for more than three centuries.

There are white people, black people, red people and yellow people but not one of these peoples are superior by nature or anatomy. Christianity is not mocked by me but I also remember that the murderers of millions of Jews were accomplished by good Christians who spent all week murderering millions of innocent men, women and children while on Sunday going to their church and spending happy hours with their own children and families. Or the Christian Crusaders or the Christian Inquisition or the many thousands of progroms where the good Christians of Europe and the Russias murdered millions of Jews whether young or old, men, women or children.

You say you support Israel and even the 'genocidal occupation of Gaza, Israel.' How many times in history have Jews sought out to murder innocent Christians or other peoples on this earth simply because they hated them?

Yes, this feces has to stop but you selectively think that because you support Israel that you aren't one of the following fruit that falls not far from the Christian tree.

Some of my best friends are CHRISTIANS.

I understand AJ. I've seen on a personal level how envy can poison the mind. Remember though. White christians were putting you in ovens, but white christians also stopped it, we are not monolithic. Just like there are insane left wing jews.

Originally Posted by dilloduck

Your topic is always the same---Israel good==Arabs evil.
If you have diagnosed me as an anti-semite, I feel sorry for your patients.
I think some Israelis have it right---you're just not one of them and expouse only bigotry and superiority. America should be very careful when it aligns itself with a country that harbors bigots. The effect this has may not be a desirable one.

Dilloduck you seem to find me a bigot and determine that I have feelings of superiority. Well with time and real world events occurring, it will be determined in reality if you are right or wrong about whether Israel is evil or you are actually a lover of semitic Jewish people and Israel.

In the meantime, continue with your own feelings and high ideations about my espousing bigotry and superiority.

rtwngAvngr said:
I understand AJ. I've seen on a personal level how envy can poison the mind. Remember though. White christians were putting you in ovens, but white christians also stopped it, we are not monolithic. Just like there are insane left wing jews.

Do you really think that WHITE Christians stopped Jews from being murdered and burned to ashes out of pure altruistic motives? Do you think that the White Christian nations fought those White Christian Germans because of the Jewish people or because the Nazis threatened Europe, England, Russia and ultimately America's people?

If the Nazi's were not at war with the world but only murdering the Jewish people of the world, would the White Christians gone to war with Hitler to stop murdering those subhumans whom he felt threatened his super race?

There are left wing Americans and right wing Americans who are about to have another presidential election. Are they too insane?

No, Christians are neither monolithic nor or the Jews or Muslims or Hindus. But the words of Matthew in Chapter 7 does not take those people (fruit) that come from a tree as being anything neither more nor less than monolithic fruit from an evil tree. Gospel writer Matthew does not distinguish that which you find to not be monolithic.

ajwps said:
Do you really think that WHITE Christians stopped Jews from being murdered and burned to ashes out of pure altruistic motives? Do you think that the White Christian nations fought those White Christian Germans because of the Jewish people or because the Nazis threatened Europe, England, Russia and ultimately America's people?

If the Nazi's were not at war with the world but only murdering the Jewish people of the world, would the White Christians gone to war with Hitler to stop murdering those subhumans whom he felt threatened his super race?

There are left wing Americans and right wing Americans who are about to have another presidential election. Are they too insane?

No, Christians are neither monolithic nor or the Jews or Muslims or Hindus. But the words of Matthew in Chapter 7 does not take those people (fruit) that come from a tree as being anything neither more nor less than monolithic fruit from an evil tree. Gospel writer Matthew does not distinguish that which you find to not be monolithic.

I don't know about the hypotheticals you posed. If you want to be just another paranoid jew the rest of your life I can't stop you.

Is israel intervening in darfur or do they hate blacks?

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't know about the hypotheticals you posed. If you want to be just another paranoid jew the rest of your life I can't stop you.

Do you really blame me for being a paranoid Jew? History teaches a very valuable lesson.

History does REPEAT ITSELF... if one forgets history..

ajwps said:
Do you really blame me for being a paranoid Jew? History teaches a very valuable lesson.

History does REPEAT ITSELF... if one forgets history..

So is israel intervening in darfur or do they hate blacks.

rtwngAvngr said:
Is israel intervening in darfur or do they hate blacks?

Israel rarely intervenes in other nation's civil wars where genocidal murder of thousands upon thousands occur.

The Christian nations that persecuted and murdered millions of gentials and Jews over the centuries were not doing so because they were embroiled in a civil war. In Darfur, the muslim Arabs are murdering hundreds of thousands of black people.

The Islamic world is simply carrying on what they have and are doing since the time of Muhammad.

Forum List

Back