With friends like ISRAEL, who needs Osama??

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
""Jews, while not perfect, have generally been a civilizing influence on the world. ""

OK kids, you all know that this line is not mine. But,,, pssssssssst!!!?? Did you hear the news today 080/27/04????

Which country has supported a spy in the US government, at least twice, strong arms the US for Billions in $$US taxdollars, kills US citizen watchdogs who monitor terrorists within its borders, and sustains a lobby group that makes the NRA look like amateurs???? This country was accused today of helping to misguide US policy with regard to the war in IRAQ... Big surprise huh???

When are Americans going to wake up and see for themselves that our country is being driven into hell by people who don't give a crap about the United States?? Actions speak louder than words, and if this is the PRO ISRAEL's notion of "Civilizing influence",, then stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!

William Joyce said:
Zook, you know me. You may not like me, but you know me.

Yes, "neoconservatism" is, if not entirely Jewish, driven by Jewish influence.

http://www.vdare.com/misc/macdonald_neoconservatism.htm

Just because W.F. Buckley kicked the anti-semitic loonies out of the Republican Party that doesn't make it a zionist organization. Though I perfectly understand why that's the impression the Aryan Nation would like to give and why you Nazis need so deperately to believe it, it just isn't so. You've been evicted because your opinions are no longer wanted. All I can say is, "tough."

Conservatism is no longer the exclusive realm of racial fascists, and in this country it never will be again, so long as intelligent and concientious conservatives live.

That is why it is called neo-conservative, because the old ways, when Klansmen and Nazis longed for the 'good ole days', have been purged in favor of a relatively simple philosophy of democratic governance that sees all people as equals under the law and that believes that limited government is the best thing for maintaining our freedoms and protecting our property.

With respect to the jews, the day it is no longer useful for us to deal with Israel will be the last day we do.

Spies Schmies---who cares--this is political fodder if I've ever seen it. Our "secret" relationship with Israel exposed?----Israel riding on the US coat tails in its pursuit of Arab terrorism? (maybe AJ got busted) :cuckoo:

dilloduck said:
Spies Schmies---who cares--this is political fodder if I've ever seen it. Our "secret" relationship with Israel exposed?----Israel riding on the US coat tails in its pursuit of Arab terrorism? (maybe AJ got busted) :cuckoo:

It seems that you care Dilloduck. It also seems that politcal fodder is only viable when it proves your point of view and inconsequential when it is America who also spies on their own allies.

Your busted....

ajwps said:
It seems that you care Dilloduck. It also seems that politcal fodder is only viable when it proves your point of view and inconsequential when it is America who also spies on their own allies.

Your busted....

:sleep: please---fodder for both sides to do as they wish-- I don't give a damn about an Israeli spy---hell, they're a dime a dozen. Of course the US spies on everyone . They are a dime a dozen too . So what's the big news or surprise about a possible Israeli spy?? Won't be the first time nor the last. Besides Israel only does it to help the US, right?

dilloduck said:
:sleep: please---fodder for both sides to do as they wish-- I don't give a damn about an Israeli spy---hell, they're a dime a dozen. Of course the US spies on everyone . They are a dime a dozen too . So what's the big news or surprise about a possible Israeli spy?? Won't be the first time nor the last. Besides Israel only does it to help the US, right?

Exactly my point. You are the one who raised the banner of Israel exposed.

Thank you....

ajwps said:
Exactly my point. You are the one who raised the banner of Israel exposed.

Thank you....

no----i suggested that it may be a way the politicos try to spin it---notice the ?

dilloduck said:
no----i suggested that it may be a way the politicos try to spin it---notice the ?

You know you are right. I missed you last two sentences.

Won't be the first time nor the last. Besides Israel only does it to help the US, right?

Actually Israel does spy on defense matters to help their own people with information that a true ally like the US should be sharing with Israel. Beside, America has been spying in Israel to help the US, right?

ajwps said:

Actually Israel does spy on defense matters to help their own people with information that a true ally like the US should be sharing with Israel. Beside, America has been spying in Israel to help the US, right?

oh cmon AJ---Israel has the best intelligence in the world. Why would it need any info from the the US. I certainly hope that US spies in Israel are looking out for the best interests of America !

ajwps said:

We ARE a true ally, you f'in ingrate. What do you want, the same jewish supremacist apartheid law in America that you advocate for Israel?

dilloduck said:
oh cmon AJ---Israel has the best intelligence in the world. Why would it need any info from the the US. I certainly hope that US spies in Israel are looking out for the best interests of America !

The Untied States and Israel share ME intelligence information all the time. APAIC and Israel deny knowledge of any Larry Franklin, a Christian who works as a desk official in the Near East and South Asia Bureau of the Defense Department as providing any sensitive Iranian intelligence.

Apparently Mr. Franklin may be indicted next week on potential misuse of government documents instead of espionage charges.

American spies in Israel are probably more interested in contemplated war plans against Iran or Syria. They may not trust what Mr. Sharon or his government plans which are shared with the US but more like what they actually intend to do to protect their own people from enemy WMD attacks.

A tempest in a teapot.

rtwngAvngr said:
We ARE a true ally, you f'in ingrate. What do you want, the same jewish supremacist apartheid law in America that you advocate for Israel?

Yes of course. I advocate that America implement the very same identical Isreal apatheid laws in America. I would like to see you and your family kept in a relocation camp somewhere in Arizona's desert so that you'll cannot hurt yourself or others with your amazing lack of any mental thought processes.

Yours truly,

The f'in Ingrate...

ajwps said:
The Untied States and Israel share ME intelligence information all the time. APAIC and Israel deny knowledge of any Larry Franklin, a Christian who works as a desk official in the Near East and South Asia Bureau of the Defense Department as providing any sensitive Iranian intelligence.

Apparently Mr. Franklin may be indicted next week on potential misuse of government documents instead of espionage charges.

American spies in Israel are probably more interested in contemplated war plans against Iran or Syria. They may not trust what Mr. Sharon or his government plans which are shared with the US but more like what they actually intend to do to protect their own people from enemy WMD attacks.

A tempest in a teapot.

that or a quick cover up!

Forum List

Back