With disgust I watched obama tout his signing the assault on women bill

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
blabbered that to many women have been assaulted, raped, pleas have gone unheard.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91saKERf_H0]President Obama Signs Violence Against Women Act - Full Video - YouTube[/ame]

Took all I had to keep from throwing up at the hypocrisy in his speech. Him and his dem cronies have lavished praise on Ted Kennedy, and Bubba Clinton

violence against women. give me a break libs.

Bill Clinton, the face of violence against women

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Clinton Misogyny - Other
Linda Tripp - coerce, intimidate, deny - Bob Bennett calls her a liar, release her job application, transfer her.
Julia Hiatt-Steele - Willey's friend and neighbor - used the machine to change her story.
Hillary Rodham Clinton - used as a cover humiliated
Chelsea Clinton - ignored
Betty Currie - used as cover and enabler
Donna Shalala - used as cover, used as whipping post in Cabinet meeting
Madeline Albright - used as cover
Secret Service - female agent complaints
Kathy Ferguson – unwelcome advances

Clinton as a Ladies' Man?
Marsha Scott - claimed an affair
Connie Hamzy - claimed sex
Bobbie Ann Williams - claimed paid sex, paternity

hid behind the dress of janet reno on several occasions.

http://huntanswer.com/question.php?question=20121017063222AAefmjc

Last edited by a moderator:
This is good Law! It will increase size of Government by giving Money to Liberal and Feminist Organizations.

Say what???...
:eusa_eh:
Judge: Obama sex assault comments 'unlawful command influence'
June 14, 2013 > Two defendants in military sexual assault cases cannot be punitively discharged, if found guilty, because of “unlawful command influence” derived from comments made by President Barack Obama, a judge ruled in a Hawaii military court this week.
Navy Judge Cmdr. Marcus Fulton ruled during pretrial hearings in two sexual assault cases — U.S. vs. Johnson and U.S. vs. Fuentes — that comments made by Obama as commander in chief would unduly influence any potential sentencing, according to a court documents obtained by Stars and Stripes. On Wednesday and Thursday, Fulton approved the pretrial defense motions, which used as evidence comments that Obama made about sexual assault at a May 7 news conference. “The bottom line is: I have no tolerance for this,” Obama said, according to an NBC News story submitted as evidence by defense attorneys in the sexual assault cases. ‘I expect consequences,” Obama added. “So I don’t just want more speeches or awareness programs or training, but ultimately folks look the other way. If we find out somebody’s engaging in this, they’ve got to be held accountable — prosecuted, stripped of their positions, court martialed, fired, dishonorably discharged. Period.”

The judge’s pretrial ruling means that if either defendant is found guilty, whether by a jury or a military judge, they cannot receive a bad conduct discharge or a dishonorable discharge. Sailors found guilty under the Uniform Code of Military Justice’s Article 120, which covers several sexual crimes including assault and rape, generally receive punitive discharges. “A member of the public would not hear the President’s statement to be a simple admonition to hold members accountable,” Fulton stated. “A member of the public would draw the connection between the ‘dishonorable discharge’ required by the President and a punitive discharge approved by the convening authority. “The strain on the system created by asking a convening authority to disregard [Obama’s] statement in this environment would be too much to sustain public confidence.”

The ruling sets the stage for defense attorneys to use the same arguments in sexual assault cases throughout the military. Should other judges accept the same line of reasoning, commands would have to consider issuing lesser administrative discharges to servicemembers found guilty of sexual assault. In some cases, this could allow servicemembers found guilty of sex crimes to retain veterans benefits, according to Defense Department regulations. “I think that as a defense attorney, I would raise this argument in virtually any [sexual assault] case I had,” said Victor Hansen, vice president of the National Institute of Military Justice and former instructor at the Army’s JAG school.

Hansen found Thursday’s ruling surprising, since judges have rejected “unlawful command influence” arguments under the logic that statements by high-level officials lose their effect as they reach the military’s lower levels. However, in recent months there has been a lot more said — and in overly specific terms — about sexual assault by military and political leaders, Hansen noted. Obama’s call for dishonorable discharges is an example of such specificity, which begins to sound to military juries like a direct order from the commander in chief. “This is bad lawyering on [Obama’s] advisor’s part,” Hansen said. “It’s certainly not a problem to say that sexual assault is a bad thing and we need to weed it out … that’s innocuous. It’s when they get very pointed that it’s problematic.”

MORE

See also:

Air Force confirms Wilkerson's extra-marital affair
Jun. 13, 2013 - Lt.-Col. saw his sexual assault conviction overturned because a 3-star general thought he was committed husband
A lieutenant colonel who saw his sexual assault conviction overturned in part because a three-star general thought he was a committed husband turns out to have a child from an affair more than eight years ago, the Air Force confirmed. A command-directed investigation substantiated allegations Lt. Col. James Wilkerson had an extra-marital affair that produced a child, according to a news release from the Twelfth Air Force. Wilkerson, an F-16 pilot and former inspector general, was convicted in November of sexually assaulting a sleeping house-guest at Aviano Air Base, Italy. In February, Lt. Gen. Craig Franklin reversed that decision — a move that incited a conflagration among lawmakers and victim advocates who have since called for sweeping changes to the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

In April, the Air Force released a six-page memo Franklin wrote defending his decision, which went against the recommendation of his staff judge advocate. “I was perplexed in relation to this conundrum — Lt. Col. Wilkerson was a selectee for promotion to full colonel, a wing inspector general, a career officer, and described as a doting father and husband. However, according to the prosecution, [Wilkerson,] in the middle of the night, decided to leave his wife sleeping in bed, walk downstairs past the room of his only son and then decided to commit the egregious crime of sexually assaulting a sleeping woman who he and his wife had only met earlier that night,” Franklin wrote.

Franklin also said the clemency package submitted on behalf of Wilkerson was among the most extensive he’d ever seen. Dozens of people wrote character letters on Wilkerson’s behalf. Wilkerson’s wife, Beth Wilkerson, and father-in-law, retired Col. Omer Ward, have adamantly defended him. Ward told Air Force Times in November that Beth Wilkerson had no reason to lie. “She told me when she found about this, ‘If I caught my husband in bed with a woman like they said I did, I would leave him in a heartbeat.’” Adultery is a crime in the military but has a five-year statute of limitations. The Air Force news release said Wilkerson could not be court-martialed or brought before an Article 15 hearing for the affair but Twelfth Air Force commander Lt. Gen. Robin Rand “took appropriate administrative actions.”

The Air Force said the Privacy Act prevented the disclosure of those actions without Wilkerson’s permission. Wilkerson is declining all requests for interviews and statements, Twelfth Air Force spokesman Capt. Justin Brockhoff said in an email. Franklin could not immediately be reached for comment. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., who has helped lead the charge to change the UCMJ, also declined to comment. New bills introduced in the House and Senate would prevent a commander from overturning a verdict handed down by judge or jury or reducing a sentence without explanation.

Source

What a jerk you are!

blabbered that to many women have been assaulted, raped, pleas have gone unheard.

President Obama Signs Violence Against Women Act - Full Video - YouTube

Took all I had to keep from throwing up at the hypocrisy in his speech. Him and his dem cronies have lavished praise on Ted Kennedy, and Bubba Clinton

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

Clinton Misogyny - Other
Linda Tripp - coerce, intimidate, deny - Bob Bennett calls her a liar, release her job application, transfer her.
Julia Hiatt-Steele - Willey's friend and neighbor - used the machine to change her story.

Romney has binders full of women?

What a jerk you are!

President Obama Signs Violence Against Women Act - Full Video - YouTube

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

Clinton Misogyny - Other

Romney has binders full of women?

This goes in my "stupidest liberal comments" folder.

Anyone else concerned at all that the OP is completely nuts? :confused:

Not concerned about him, but it is unsettling to think there are others, probably plenty, of staunch and deeply conservative people in this country who not only perfer to think the things he believes about Clinton, but don't want a bill that protects women from assault.

These people are really the worst type of American: ignorant, narrow minded, mean spirited, in deep denial of reality---all because of political partisanship. They simply do not care about truth or reality. :(

Mebbe Obama been hangin' `round Biden too long...
:eusa_eh:
Analysis: Obama’s comments could have long-term effect on sex assault cases
June 17, 2013 WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama’s call last month for strict punishments for military sexual assault — and a military judge’s ruling that those comments from the commander in chief crossed the line — will likely have immediate impacts on sexual assault prosecutions, military legal experts said.
Navy Judge Cmdr. Marcus Fulton issued the ruling last week in two sexual assault cases just as controversy over the military’s allegedly lax handling of such cases reached a boiling point in Congress, where legislators writing next year’s defense authorization bills sparred over whether commanders should control prosecutions for sexual assaults within their chain of command. In a pretrial ruling, Fulton ruled out punitive discharges for two defendants if convicted, citing “evidence of unlawful command influence” by Obama when he told reporters in May, “If we find out somebody’s engaging in this, they’ve got to be held accountable — prosecuted, stripped of their positions, court-martialed, fired, dishonorably discharged. Period.”

Starting now, the unlawful command influence argument will begin popping up in cases throughout the armed forces, military defense attorney Greg Rinckey predicted. “If I’m the defense counsel, I’m going to be raising this case,” he said. “I think a defense attorney is ineffective if he doesn’t at least raise this.” Eugene Fidell, who teaches military law at Yale University and is a former president of the National Institute of Military Justice, said that even if Obama was only trying to make a strong statement to the general public, the comment from the ultimate commander of U.S. troops had the effect of “poisoning the well” in military sex crime cases. “What the president has done here is establish a command climate for the entire armed forces with his ill-advised comment,” Fidell said.

Rinckey said some commanders might have a hard time disregarding Obama’s words when deciding how to handle a case. “It’s one thing to say people should be held accountable for their actions, but another to say what should happen to them,” Rinckey said. “This was coming from the President, and it was specific.” But a White House official said Obama was simply listing examples of how those convicted of sexual assault could be held to account, and that the president holds the integrity of the military justice system paramount. “The President in no way intended to direct a particular result in any specific case,” Tanya Bradsher, assistant press secretary for national security and defense, said in an email. “Military personnel who are involved in any way in the military justice process must exercise their independent professional judgment.”

Because the ruling came from a trial judge, it sets no precedent that applies in other cases, Fidell said. But judges and attorneys are certain to read the ruling carefully and consider the arguments, he said. It’s too early to tell whether the impact of the ruling will be short-lived, or whether it will gather steam and come up in appeals cases and elsewhere, he said. One thing is certain, Fidell said: The ruling will add to the general confusion over how to deal with the problem of sexual assault in the military. “I’m sure people at the Pentagon were groaning when he made his comments at the press conference, because this kind of (court) decision is to be anticipated when something like this is said,” Fidell said.

MORE

Forum List

Back