Guns only in the home? This woman would likely disagree with that...after being raped by guy on electronic monitoring for sex assault.

Ultimately, I accessed my gun, shot my attacker multiple times, and saved my life. He will be spending years in prison for what he did to me.

Shot him multiple times? And he survived?

If I double tapped someone, he's never going to see a prison cell.
Then why would you want to deny that right to anyone else?

Ive never missed and the furthest I've ever had to track down a deer is around 40 yards and that was a through and through double lung shot with a .270

130 or 150 grain? Partitions or ballistic tip?

Why would you even have to ask this question?
I generaly used Core Lokted 150 grain alhough 130 would have worked just fine.

And I note...you did not answer the question.....is it better that she was raped in that alley....or would it be better if she used a gun to stop the rapist?
As I pointed out from your example. The criminal easily took her phone.
Yes, but a gun can be fired from inside a purse, pocket or holster. You don’t have to pull it out and look at it to use it.

Ultimately, I accessed my gun, shot my attacker multiple times, and saved my life. He will be spending years in prison for what he did to me.

Shot him multiple times? And he survived?

If I double tapped someone, he's never going to see a prison cell.
Double tap someone to the head and they are going down. Double tap someone most places on their body and they aren’t going to be immediately disabled. There are many examples of people receiving even lethal wounds and carrying on for a time.

Forum List

Back