With Bannon Out, Will Trump’s Nazi Love Affair Help Keep Conservatives’ Support?

First it was Russia love affair, that didn't work, now it's Nazi love affair. That won't work either. What will be next? only GOD knows.

You people on the Left are pathetic losers, you have no argument but keep grasping at straws!
Mueller is gonna tell you whether it worked.

Mueller is gonna tell me nothing.

Mueller's team are dropping like flies.

They know it's all a nothing burger! They don't want to look like fools!

Special counsel's Russia probe loses top FBI investigator

First it was Russia love affair, that didn't work, now it's Nazi love affair. That won't work either. What will be next? only GOD knows.

You people on the Left are pathetic losers, you have no argument but keep grasping at straws!

Are you talking about the one investigator? LOL. It's Mueller time, my nervous one.

Are you talking about the one investigator? LOL. It's Mueller time, my nervous one.

First one then two then three....then it's good bye Mueller.;)

Ok Nostradamus :)

Does the left have any arguments that are actually based on facts rather then their sexual fantasies about Trump?
No, the Goose-Stepping Communist left cannot win a single argument in support of their worthless, shit stain ideology, so they resort to name calling.

Capitalist = Fascist/White Nationalist/Colonialist/Imperialist
America First = White Nationalist/Racist
Controlled Immigration = Racist/White Nationalist/Anglo-Homogenist
Voter ID = Racist Voter Suppression Bigotry

We really tried to talk this out and compromise. I came to this board willing to remove racist symbols. I was duped into believing I could make a difference.

Then, we saw what happened in Durham...and WHO WAS BEHIND IT??? The ass-liking, horse-fucking, goose-stepping pinko commies.

They are like cockroaches. A nuclear holocaust won't get rid of them. The will always be a burden to Americans, but we must fight them to the death to keep them out of power.

As long as we have our guns, commies will fail.

Better WHAT than WHAT?

0.jpg

Ok Nostradamus :)

I wish I was.:laugh:

You realize they are still investigating that Russia love affair, and will make their results public when they finish, don't you?

The Russian love affair is finished.

There never was anything improper with Russia.NEVER!

Did you get advance copy of mueller report? Maybe you can share it with h us.

With Bannon out, will the Big Orange Idiot's Nazi love affair help keep his support high among conservatives? This is an important question all conservatives must contemplate, if they want to keep Big Orange's approval from tanking completely.

Using his position with Breitbart, Bannon served the conservative need for comforting propaganda to replace the shocking reality of truth conservatives consistently deny.

And though he has been fired by the Big Orange Idiot, Bannon said he will remain a loyal source of lies to advance Big Orange’s agenda against average Americans.

Ain’t Bannon a helluva great guy? Conservatives think so, and to help their Big Orange hero, they are more than willing to continue to swallowing every lie told them by all propaganda outlets of the Republican Party, especially Breitbart.

The corporate fat cats, billionaires, and their Republican lap dogs in congress and state legislatures look forward to the ongoing support from the suckers who always vote for the GOP.

Conservatives will find the article with the solicitous promises from Bannon by clicking on the following link.

Bannon Says He's 'Going to War for Trump' After White House Exit
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 144624

View attachment 144625

Unquestionably.

Trump%20race%20accomplishments-M.jpg

When Donald Trump bought Mar-a-Lago in 1985 he was sued by the city of Palm Beach. What was he sued for doing at the resort?

With Bannon Out, Will Trump’s Nazi Love Affair Help Keep Conservatives’ Support?

Very likely. Republicans love those Aryans.

Bannon is the fourth top aide to Trump to be pushed out in less than a month. Complete chaos.

With Bannon out, will the Big Orange Idiot's Nazi love affair help keep his support high among conservatives? This is an important question all conservatives must contemplate, if they want to keep Big Orange's approval from tanking completely.

Using his position with Breitbart, Bannon served the conservative need for comforting propaganda to replace the shocking reality of truth conservatives consistently deny.

And though he has been fired by the Big Orange Idiot, Bannon said he will remain a loyal source of lies to advance Big Orange’s agenda against average Americans.

Ain’t Bannon a helluva great guy? Conservatives think so, and to help their Big Orange hero, they are more than willing to continue to swallowing every lie told them by all propaganda outlets of the Republican Party, especially Breitbart.

The corporate fat cats, billionaires, and their Republican lap dogs in congress and state legislatures look forward to the ongoing support from the suckers who always vote for the GOP.

Conservatives will find the article with the solicitous promises from Bannon by clicking on the following link.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bannon-says-hes-going-to-war-for-trump-after-white-house-exit/ar-AAqj5k2?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 144624

View attachment 144625

Unquestionably.

My children act more adult than idiots like you and they're in that I'm 20 and I know everything stage.

This thread is not about our children...remember you told me that yesterday?

:badgrin::funnyface:

You are correct, this thread is about exposing ones own stupidity

Bannon is the fourth top aide to Trump to be pushed out in less than a month. Complete chaos.

Why surprised? It's ridiculous to not have seen this coming by all concerned! It's not like Trump tried to hide what an incompetent sleaze he's always been! They can clean house all they want, but with the head Orangutan still in the Oval Office, nothing's going to get done! "Good luck Steve; we understand!" :bang3: :dunno: :poke:
20841848_1740489485964546_3045612284972491000_n.jpg

Last edited:

Why surprised? It's ridiculous to not have seen this coming by all concerned! It's not like Trump tried to hide what an incompetent sleaze he's always been! They can clean house all they want, but with the head Orangutan still in the Oval Office, nothing's going to get done! "Good luck Steve; we understand!" :bang3: :dunno: :poke:
20841848_1740489485964546_3045612284972491000_n.jpg

Agree. Trump is Trump. Trump will be Trump. You can clean and drain the WH ----- This administration still the same.
This dude is like a little kid always doing or saying something stupid whatever comes out in his little brain.

Example. Putin is kicking out 755 out of Russia. A slap in the face of America. Best this dude can say------- He thanked Putin. Just imagine those 755 Americans are losing their jobs, pull their kids out of school and families. Just imagine the anger of those people. Who the hell will say something that dumb?

This week he tweeted praising Gen. Pershing a debunked fake Philippines history. Who the hell will say something that stupid?

Disgusting.

Forum List

Back