With all the crime going on today this is what the Police is focused on???

Why can't a man spend his money anyway he wants when he is being pleasured in private? I swear these mnutherfuckers have nothing better to do than to harass people who are not criminals

Main Line massage parlor shut down, 2 women charged after raid

Prostitution is against the law, so yeah the police are doing their job. Did your favorite one get busted in the raid?

Well how come a man can pick up tranny and not be arrested but if he picks it;s against the law?

Hey... Conservative to the core "far right loon" here.... Living in a DRY county in the middle of the Bible Belt.... Sarah Palin Lovin', Gun Clingin', Cruz supportin' Republican voter.....

I remain consistent with my Libertarian views on this.... It should be up to the State to decide. ALL social issues should be like that. Pot, Gay Marriage, Abortion, Prostitution, Gambling, Booze. I understand your argument but I also think the community has a collective right to set the boundaries of morality in their community. I don't ever favor it being done at the Federal level. It should (at the very least) be done at the State level and even the County or Municipal level if possible.

hqdefault.jpg

No it's this section in philly where tranny walk to get picked up by men. So why the hell is that not illegal?
How come you know were to pick up tranny's in your city?

Are you a regular client in that area?

if you live in the city you know where the gayborhood is JACKASS

Why can't a man spend his money anyway he wants when he is being pleasured in private? I swear these mnutherfuckers have nothing better to do than to harass people who are not criminals

Well, now we know where the cable money went.

No I can't pay to play right now, not until I sign a new lease
But, at least you know where to get a tranny.....Where do you get your femboi from?

But, at least you know where to get a tranny.....Where do you get your femboi from?

I have no interest in trannys I just want to know why is it not illegal for me to want to play with a man but if I go toward a woman then it;s illegal

That's the main reason why I hate faggots

I don't know, it never stopped me from getting women to have sex with....In fact, I could have done with a whole lot less, but my penis just would allow me to be that whey...

I don't know, it never stopped me from getting women to have sex with....In fact, I could have done with a whole lot less, but my penis just would allow me to be that whey...

what never stopped you?

I have no interest in trannys I just want to know why is it not illegal for me to want to play with a man but if I go toward a woman then it;s illegal

It is not illegal to play with men, women, or trannies. What is illegal is prostitution. If someone takes money for sex, it is illegal. It really is that simple. The tranny hookers are not legal.

It is not illegal to play with men, women, or trannies. What is illegal is prostitution. If someone takes money for sex, it is illegal. It really is that simple. The tranny hookers are not legal.

Why is it illegal? I can't do what I want with my money?

Forum List

Back