What % of People on USMB are Losers?

What % of People on USMB are either unhappy or losers?

• 100%

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 90-80%

• 50%

• less than 50%

• Other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
The more I am on here, the more I'm beginning to feel that most on here may have one or more of the following:

(1) Anti social behavior / issues
(2) Avoidance behavior / issues
(3) Unhappy home lives
(4) Inability to cope with common life problems
(5) Generally just ugly, unlikable and with no where else to go

(3) Unhappy home lives

The more I am on here, the more I'm beginning to feel that most on here may have one or more of the following:

(3) Unhappy home lives

You been talking to my doctor?

I think people come here to vent and that's all it is. Venting. An outlet. Those who take everything seriously instead of just someone venting and saying shit they won't say in public to people face to face due to 1) maybe losing their job 2) don't want to hurt someone they care about 3) have no other social life due to ill health, etc 4) insert your own here________________.

I've seen everyone at their worst. Flat out worst. But I have also seen those same people come together to help someone out that is REALLY hurting. Those same helpful-but-otherwise-mean folks are not stupid though, so anyone pretending to be a victim 24/7/365 are just asking for trouble. But if they are REALLY in pain, mentally or physically and NEED the majority here....they get the help or advice or assistance or hugs they need. Period.
Which is why I said 50% or less.

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-6_16-23-12.jpeg
    upload_2016-2-6_16-23-12.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 80
I don't come here to vent; I come here for entertainment...to laugh.

If I need to vent, I vent face to face...usually with my guy. But, it's rare that I vent, now-a-days. I've seen to much to get bent out of shape about much of anything.

The "losers" are a certain type of loser, One that fails to look at all sides of an issue before making a determination. How often do you see a real debate going on with facts and links where both participants are listening? Seldom is one person all right and the other all wrong. But you never see one side give credit where credit is due. I suppose, if they did, the other would think they gained the advantage and call them an idiot, lol.

We have our egos invested too often in these posts with certain posters or will all posters on a particular A"side."

Anyway, all posters are losers if they

1)cannot listen to the points their opponent discusses
2) don't openly agree with points that they secretly agree with
3) stop a discussion with name calling

Last edited:
I don't come here to vent; I come here for entertainment...to laugh.

If I need to vent, I vent face to face...usually with my guy. But, it's rare that I vent, now-a-days. I've seen to much to get bent out of shape about much of anything.

Sounds pretty healthy.

Well, MY estimation upon reading the question was around 70~75% but that wasn't an option... not sure if that makes you a loser, Bonzi... I don't think it does... you may just not understand statistics.

In any event, I think more people are losers than winners in general... probably about 60/40. But on a political message board among the "regular" posters, I would put that slightly higher. Losers tend to congregate around other losers in order to feel more adequate.

I'm reminded of a favorite quote:

People who think they know it all are particularly annoying to those of us who do!

(3) Unhappy home lives
clayton jones has avoidance behavior issues and apparently cannot cope with discussion.....and anyone who has more than 5 people on ignore also has this problem....

(3) Unhappy home lives
All five apply to Katz.

I call it counting coup. I don't really attack the white man but I do enjoy messing with his mind. The Blacks on the other hand are somewhat sacred to my people. Most of them are insane practicing racism, worrying about the Civil War, and from trying to keep their trousers from falling off. Actually, I'm the most rational person on here. Also the best looking.

I call it counting coup. I don't really attack the white man but I do enjoy messing with his mind. The Blacks on the other hand are somewhat sacred to my people. Most of them are insane practicing racism, worrying about the Civil War, and from trying to keep their trousers from falling off. Actually, I'm the most rational person on here. Also the best looking.

Also the best looking

Best looking?

You'll always be second to me.

th

Forum List

Back