Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

what about cigarettes or alcohol?
Nope, not required. The stores ask for it, if you're young that is but I haven't been asked for ID in decades, because they get in trouble for selling to those under age, but all you have to be is the right age, not the right age with photo ID.
dude, there are places all over asking no matter your age. what about food stamps and dependents, what's your response there? How does one get money for children if they can't prove they exist since they have no birth records. Oh, one more thing, how do they get that social security number that is mandated?
Some people don't have a birth certificate or an SS number, like this kids parents. Just because it's the law doesn't mean people follow it, or that the laws didn't change over the last many decades.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways

You think all Americans have a BC, and they don't.
did you really just post this garbage? So your solution is to let them violate the law. you are a whack job.
It's not garbage, it's reality, which you reject. Millions of people were born in this country without a birth certificate. It's American history. See here: Undocumented Citizens The Crisis of U.S. Birth Certificates 1940-1945 cliotropic

Third or fourth time I've posted it, so read it sand learn.

Nope, not required. The stores ask for it, if you're young that is but I haven't been asked for ID in decades, because they get in trouble for selling to those under age, but all you have to be is the right age, not the right age with photo ID.

It is required. They asked anyone who looks younger than 35. They are required by law to ask. Police run sting operations all the time to determine whether store clerks and wait staff request ID.
It doesn't matter whether it's the law or not. If you are over 21 and you can't buy a beer because of a lack of ID, you are being denied your rights. Got it now?
When did you ever care about rights? You're a lib.
We invented your rights, dumbass. We're the only reason you have them and aren't serving the King.

Rights aren't invented. You are born with them.

Who is "we," by the way?

dude, there are places all over asking no matter your age. what about food stamps and dependents, what's your response there? How does one get money for children if they can't prove they exist since they have no birth records. Oh, one more thing, how do they get that social security number that is mandated?
Some people don't have a birth certificate or an SS number, like this kids parents. Just because it's the law doesn't mean people follow it, or that the laws didn't change over the last many decades.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways

did you really just post this garbage? So your solution is to let them violate the law. you are a whack job.
It's not garbage, it's reality, which you reject. Millions of people were born in this country without a birth certificate. It's American history. See here: Undocumented Citizens The Crisis of U.S. Birth Certificates 1940-1945 cliotropic

come on you have nothing more recent than the 40s?

two

i'm still confused why these lefty whack jobs are so concerned when they admitted they beat the republicans in the last election. So what's the issue?
They think it's so unfair if we make voter fraud harder to commit. That tell you something?
The real voter fraud is in absentee ballots, where no ID is required. But the GOP doesn't care about that because they tend to vote GOP.
wow, and the stupid just pours out of you doesn't it?
There's nothing stupid about it, it's entirely true. No one knows who fills out an absentee ballot. I did for other people for a decade, and while I punched their choices, they had no way of knowing that. All they did was sign it, sometimes with only an X, when it was done.

two
I posted one for 19-year-old. Read the fucking links.

And people born in 1920 are still alive today, and some of them are being denied their right to vote.

i'm still confused why these lefty whack jobs are so concerned when they admitted they beat the republicans in the last election. So what's the issue?
They think it's so unfair if we make voter fraud harder to commit. That tell you something?
The real voter fraud is in absentee ballots, where no ID is required. But the GOP doesn't care about that because they tend to vote GOP.
There's nothing stupid about it, it's entirely true. None one knows who fills out an absentee ballot. I did for other people for a decade, and while I punched their choices, they had no way of knowing that. All they did was sign it, sometimes with only an X, when it was done.
I'm not saying that doesn't happen that way, I'm just saying that's why the voter ID fool.

two
I posted one for 19-year-old. Read the fucking links.

And people born in 1920 are still alive today, and some of them are being denied their right to vote.
so you admit to fraud.

There's nothing stupid about it, it's entirely true. No one knows who fills out an absentee ballot. I did for other people for a decade, and while I punched their choices, they had no way of knowing that. All they did was sign it, sometimes with only an X, when it was done.

Now we know why you have no problem with voter fraud. You committed it.

You just admitted to breaking the law, BTW.

Now we know why you have no problem with voter fraud.

You committed it. You just admitted to breaking the law, BTW.
I think he just proved the republican point don't ya think?

There's nothing stupid about it, it's entirely true. None one knows who fills out an absentee ballot. I did for other people for a decade, and while I punched their choices, they had no way of knowing that. All they did was sign it, sometimes with only an X, when it was done.
I'm not saying that doesn't happen that way, I'm just saying that's why the voter ID fool.
Voter ID laws ignore that, completely, so this fraud you are so concerned about is still going on and nothing in these laws changes that eh? Which means, you are actually okay with voter fraud, otherwise you would demand that we issue everyone an ID and make them come to the polls so you could check it, but you aren't doing that now are you?

Now we know why you have no problem with voter fraud.

You committed it. You just admitted to breaking the law, BTW.
I think he just proved the republican point don't ya think?

He sure as hell did. And to think he did it after all that effort claiming it doesn't happen.

what's funny also, is he asks what fraud, and then admits he's done it. now that is most amusing.

Looks like Pick my Cotton might have a problem. Are statements made online admissible in court?

Voter ID laws ignore that, completely, so this fraud you are so concerned about is still going on and nothing in these laws changes that eh? Which means, you are actually okay with voter fraud, otherwise you would demand that we issue everyone an ID and make them come to the polls so you could check it, but you aren't doing that now are you?
so you do agree there's fraud. Why did you lie earlier then?

Now we know why you have no problem with voter fraud. You committed it.

You just admitted to breaking the law, BTW.
Nope, because I voted the way they told me to, but if I hadn't they would never have known. Lots of people have their absentee ballots filled out by others, when they can no longer do such a thing. When I started doing it I wasn't even old enough to vote, by they were and needed someone else to fill them in for them.

BTW, you have to start somewhere to weed out the cheaters.

Looks like Pick my Cotton might have a problem. Are statements made online admissible in court?

Sure they are, but the statute of limitations may have run out.

I once worked with a guy that I despised. One day in a conversation with me and another co-worker this moron admitted that when he was a kid in a military school he and some fellow classmates murdered one of the other classmates. I considered calling the police and having this guy arrested. I'm sorry I didn't.

Forum List

Back