Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

The real voter fraud is in absentee ballots, where no ID is required. But the GOP doesn't care about that because they tend to vote GOP.
wow, and the stupid just pours out of you doesn't it?
There's nothing stupid about it, it's entirely true. None one knows who fills out an absentee ballot. I did for other people for a decade, and while I punched their choices, they had no way of knowing that. All they did was sign it, sometimes with only an X, when it was done.
I'm not saying that doesn't happen that way, I'm just saying that's why the voter ID fool.
Voter ID laws ignore that, completely, so this fraud you are so concerned about is still going on and nothing in these laws changes that eh? Which means, you are actually okay with voter fraud, otherwise you would demand that we issue everyone an ID and make them come to the polls so you could check it, but you aren't doing that now are you?
so you do agree there's fraud. Why did you lie earlier then?
The amount of fraud, and it's mostly an honest mistake, is so small that it doesn't change our elections. Using your reasoning because some fool shoots his family we get to ban all guns, and it doesn't work that way. These laws are not about fraud, they are about helping the GOP win, and enjoy it while you can, it won't last for long.

The real voter fraud is in absentee ballots, where no ID is required. But the GOP doesn't care about that because they tend to vote GOP.
There's nothing stupid about it, it's entirely true. None one knows who fills out an absentee ballot. I did for other people for a decade, and while I punched their choices, they had no way of knowing that. All they did was sign it, sometimes with only an X, when it was done.
I'm not saying that doesn't happen that way, I'm just saying that's why the voter ID fool.
Voter ID laws ignore that, completely, so this fraud you are so concerned about is still going on and nothing in these laws changes that eh? Which means, you are actually okay with voter fraud, otherwise you would demand that we issue everyone an ID and make them come to the polls so you could check it, but you aren't doing that now are you?
BTW, you have to start somewhere to weed out the cheaters.
The cheaters are those who would deny other Americans their right to vote.

They think it's so unfair if we make voter fraud harder to commit. That tell you something?
There's nothing stupid about it, it's entirely true. No one knows who fills out an absentee ballot. I did for other people for a decade, and while I punched their choices, they had no way of knowing that. All they did was sign it, sometimes with only an X, when it was done.

Now we know why you have no problem with voter fraud. You committed it.

You just admitted to breaking the law, BTW.
Nope, because I voted the way they told me to, but if I hadn't they would never have known. Lots of people have their absentee ballots filled out by others, when they can no longer do such a thing. When I started doing it I wasn't even old enough to vote, by they were and needed someone else to fill them in for them.

Whether you did what you were told or not, it's still against the law for you to fill out someone else's ballot.

Because, as we all know, democrat voters can't function in today's society.

Looks like Pick my Cotton might have a problem. Are statements made online admissible in court?
and he proved he is a liar!!!!
It's not against the law to help the elderly and the crippled fill out their ballots, if you do it honestly that is, but it would be easy to do such a thing dishonestly, and I'm sure it happens. Now you know.

Looks like he made our case for us....
image005.jpg

Whether you did what you were told or not, it's still against the law for you to fill out someone else's ballot.
No, it isn't. Absentee ballots often go to people who can't even read them, let alone hold the pen or punch out the chads to mark their choices. That's why you can sign a perfectly legal ballot with nothing more than an X. It's done all the time, for the infirm and elderly.

You really have no clue about elections in American do you?

Looks like Pick my Cotton might have a problem. Are statements made online admissible in court?
It's not against the law to help the elderly and the crippled fill out their ballots, if you do it honestly that is, but it would be easy to do such a thing dishonestly, and I'm sure it happens. Now you know.
So why the angst when people want to make it harder to do dishonestly?

Because, as we all know, democrat voters can't function in today's society.
Photo ID is not required to function in our society, but we're getting there which is why, shortly, these laws won't be passed because they won't help the GOP, they will help the Dems.

Because the laws are swatting a fly with a German Airplane, and denying people their right to vote. You want Americans to be able to use their rights right?

Because the laws are swatting a fly with a German Airplane, and denying people their right to vote. You want Americans to be able to use their rights right?
You don't have an unalienable right to vote.

Sure they are, but the statute of limitations may have run out.

I once worked with a guy that I despised. One day in a conversation with me and another co-worker this moron admitted that when he was a kid in a military school he and some fellow classmates murdered one of the other classmates. I considered calling the police and having this guy arrested. I'm sorry I didn't.
There is no limitation on murder. Rape and molestation yes, murder no.

So, you're okay with Americans losing their rights, like say, the right to buy a gun?

The amount of fraud, and it's mostly an honest mistake, is so small that it doesn't change our elections. Using your reasoning because some fool shoots his family we get to ban all guns, and it doesn't work that way. These laws are not about fraud, they are about helping the GOP win, and enjoy it while you can, it won't last for long.

I once worked with a guy that I despised. One day in a conversation with me and another co-worker this moron admitted that when he was a kid in a military school he and some fellow classmates murdered one of the other classmates. I considered calling the police and having this guy arrested. I'm sorry I didn't.

I'm well aware of that.

So, you're okay with Americans losing their rights, like say, the right to buy a gun?
What does that have to do with anything? I already have to provide ID to buy a gun. Ever hear of background checks, waiting periods, etc? The right to own a firearm has stronger constitutional backing than does the privilege to vote.

I'm well aware of that.
Good, so report it, or are you so immoral you're okay with murder as well? Oh wait, it wasn't you so you don't give a fuck.

What does that have to do with anything? I already have to provide ID to buy a gun. Ever hear of background checks, waiting periods, etc? The right to own a firearm has stronger constitutional backing than does the privilege to vote.
Not according to the courts, and what is required doesn't make it right. The check and the waiting people are valid, asking for photo ID isn't. it's not, and should be, required. You don't need ID to get a fair trial or have religious freedom now do you? All you have to do is be an American.

only their rights

No, it isn't. Absentee ballots often go to people who can't even read them, let alone hold the pen or punch out the chads to mark their choices. That's why you can sign a perfectly legal ballot with nothing more than an X. It's done all the time, for the infirm and elderly.

You really have no clue about elections in American do you?
listen to yourself, talk about the immorality of it all. Here it is in aces.

and again, who is denying anyone a right to vote. You still haven't presented an argument that shows that.

Forum List

Back