Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

From what I've read, this wasn't even supposed to be close. Hopefully it's closer than we think and Mr. Prosser takes a walk.

Abele crushed Stone in Milwaukee for Walker's old job, and Democrats already have enough signatures for one recall vote. Whether Conservatives will admit it or not, the state clearly opposes Scott Walker and his Union busting agenda, as is reflected in the polls, and the fact that this race for Supreme Court was even close.

Tea Party Presidential Canidate Herman Cain and the people listening to him in wisconsin seem to disagree with you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVo7495RKW4]YouTube - Herman Cain rallies tea party in Madison[/ame]

this is not a recall sir.

this is WI telling the new Gov to slow the F down, and rightfully so...

Abele defeats Stone for Milwaukee County executive - JSOnline

from your link:

Stone found himself on the defensive over Walker's collective bargaining bill since voting twice for it in February, following a three-week period in which news coverage of protests in Madison overshadowed other political news.

what? tea people are extremists? who knew?

From what I've read, this wasn't even supposed to be close. Hopefully it's closer than we think and Mr. Prosser takes a walk.

Abele crushed Stone in Milwaukee for Walker's old job, and Democrats already have enough signatures for one recall vote. Whether Conservatives will admit it or not, the state clearly opposes Scott Walker and his Union busting agenda, as is reflected in the polls, and the fact that this race for Supreme Court was even close.

Tea Party Presidential Canidate Herman Cain and the people listening to him in wisconsin seem to disagree with you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVo7495RKW4]YouTube - Herman Cain rallies tea party in Madison[/ame]

Pro-Union protesters dwarfed the Tea Party protesters in Wisconsin. In fact, according to ABC's estimate of the biggest TeaBag fest in D.C., the largest Madison rally was even larger than it.

Idc who Hermain Cain disagrees with, poll after poll shows Wisconsin heavily opposed to Walker and his agenda.

It's also true, whether Cain agrees or not, that Democrats already have enough signatures for one recall, and are working on the rest, while the Tea Baggers of Wisconsin can't even get off the ground.

And, it's also true that a complete unknown is leading the count to beat Prosser.

Are you just refusing to accept the facts, that you've awoken a sleeping giant -- the working folk of America?

Last edited:
Prosser is up by 2000 or less. This is headed for a recount. I hope that con judge gets the boot. The last thing WI needs is a Walker ally in the Supreme Court.

Just give the union thugs enough time to stuff the ballot box before the recount. :eusa_whistle:

couldn't possibly be that the gov overstepped and screwed his party, eh?

nahhhhhhhhhh.

how would you have felt if someone had tried to screw you out of your collective bargaining for no reason other than sheer partisan hackery?

Gov. Scott Walker said this afternoon that the spring election results show there are "two very different worlds in this state."

"You've got a world driven by Madison, and a world driven by everybody else out across the majority of the rest of the state of Wisconsin," Walker said at a press conference in the Capitol.

Walker Blames Madison For Supreme Court Election | TPMDC

yup, it's all the DFHs fault. :lol:

It's kinda like how Illinois downstaters sometimes like to blame Chicago for the state being Dem. Tough shit, they're part of the state, too.

from your link:

Stone found himself on the defensive over Walker's collective bargaining bill since voting twice for it in February, following a three-week period in which news coverage of protests in Madison overshadowed other political news.

only you and chuckie schumer. that's who.

Prosser is up by 2000 or less. This is headed for a recount. I hope that con judge gets the boot. The last thing WI needs is a Walker ally in the Supreme Court.

Just give the union thugs enough time to stuff the ballot box before the recount. :eusa_whistle:

nahhhhhhhhhh.

how would you have felt if someone had tried to screw you out of your collective bargaining for no reason other than sheer partisan hackery?

With me, it's about dollars and cents from the taxpayers. Personally, I think the public unions have overstepped and screwed up the state unions. After all, there is no bottom line with the politicians...it's not their wallet.

nahhhhhhhhhh.

With me, it's about dollars and cents from the taxpayers. Personally, I think the public unions have overstepped and screwed up the state unions. After all, there is no bottom line with the politicians...it's not their wallet.

the unions gave in 100% financially. so it really had nothing to do with money.

from your link:

only you and chuckie schumer. that's who.

if that were the case, snookums, walker wouldn't be getting his butt kicked by proxy, would he? :eusa_whistle:

silly willow.

nahhhhhhhhhh.

They gave in for 1 (one) contract, Jillian. This tax and spend isn't going away in the next 3-4 years.

They gave in for 1 (one) contract, Jillian. This tax and spend isn't going away in the next 3-4 years.

there have been give-backs everywhere.

but don't you find it a little obscene that the middle class has to make up for corporate welfare and tax breaks to millionaires?

don't you think that people should be a little intransigent about that?

i do.

until i see realistic tax policy and the right stops it's wealth re-distribution to the rich, i'm kind of not inclined to be told that working people have to take it in the neck.

as for tax and spend... let me know when they get out of iraq and afghanistan and we can talk about cutting spending.

Last edited:

but don't you find it a little obscene that the middle class has to make up for corporate welfare and tax breaks to millionaires?

i do.

until i see realistic tax policy and the right stops it's wealth re-distribution to the rich, i'm kind of not inclined to be told that working people have to take it in the neck.

I want to see a realistic tax policy, also, Jillian. But, I also want to start seeing a realistic spending policy going forward. It's all out of control right now.

i do.

as for tax and spend... let me know when they get out of iraq and afghanistan and we can talk about cutting spending.

that's a good point,, when are you libtards getting out of iraq, afghanistan, and libya?

i do.

I want to see a realistic tax policy, also, Jillian. But, I also want to start seeing a realistic spending policy going forward. It's all out of control right now.

that's a fact jack, libtsrds want to tax tax tax the rich, they know there aren't enough rich people to keep up with their insane spending habits, that's part of the budget hang up the libtards won't agree to putting increased revenue toward paying off the debt they want to spend it. I'm sick of paying frickin taxes so these idiots can blow it.

i do.

that's a fact jack, libtsrds want to tax tax tax the rich, they know there aren't enough rich people to keep up with their insane spending habits, that's part of the budget hang up the libtards won't agree to putting increased revenue toward paying off the debt they want to spend it. I'm sick of paying frickin taxes so these idiots can blow it.

Another wealthy elite/corporate tushy kisser.
But you are right about the Dems too.
The points is and historical facts back it up, both the right and left are tools to special interests.
I will be voting for the person who's first priority is Main Street America.

Another wealthy elite/corporate tushy kisser.
But you are right about the Dems too.
The points is and historical facts back it up, both the right and left are tools to special interests.
I will be voting for the person who's first priority is Main Street America.

Hate to tell ya buddy,, but the rich pay 40% of all the Federal income taxes, that's just 10% less than HALF. I don't think you can argue they don't pay. They pay. But, there are 50% of Americans who pay ZERO and some get a rebate on the zero that they don't pay. so no.. I'm no one's tusy kisser.

Last thing WI needs is to declare bankruptcy because they have to pay the unions come hell or high water.

It's called collective bargaining. It's been an important part of American history. Get used to it. WI Rethug senators are getting recalled, and in less than a year, Walker will follow. The law is on hold and hopefully not coming back. Walker has been exposed as the corrupt asshole that he is.
So laughable, you can't even get a SC judgeship comfortably and you think you're going to recall the governor....:cuckoo:

Face it, with the atmosphere your thug buddies and henchmen have created in WI with their rediculous antics and electoral hissy fit, if you can't win this race comfortably in a union stroghold like WI, you've got NOTHING.

What's laughable is your state of denial. Prosser (the conservative judge) should have won easily. The fact that it's this close is a big indicator that Repubs in WI are in big trouble with voters. Read it and weep:

Scott Walker's 'Waterloo': 19 Counties Flip To Democrats In Wisconsin Supreme Court Race

19 counties that went for Walker in the 2010 elections this time flipped and went for Kloppenburg, including LaCrosse (59 percent), Sauk (56 percent) and Dunn (56 percent).

Forum List

Back