Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

It's called collective bargaining. It's been an important part of American history. Get used to it. WI Rethug senators are getting recalled, and in less than a year, Walker will follow. The law is on hold and hopefully not coming back. Walker has been exposed as the corrupt asshole that he is.
So laughable, you can't even get a SC judgeship comfortably and you think you're going to recall the governor....:cuckoo:

Face it, with the atmosphere your thug buddies and henchmen have created in WI with their rediculous antics and electoral hissy fit, if you can't win this race comfortably in a union stroghold like WI, you've got NOTHING.

What's laughable is your state of denial. Prosser (the conservative judge) should have won easily. The fact that it's this close is a big indicator that Repubs in WI are in big trouble with voters. Read it and weep:

Scott Walker's 'Waterloo': 19 Counties Flip To Democrats In Wisconsin Supreme Court Race

19 counties that went for Walker in the 2010 elections this time flipped and went for Kloppenburg, including LaCrosse (59 percent), Sauk (56 percent) and Dunn (56 percent).
silly liberals should do some actual research

Recall thingy ain't looking real good for the democratics

According to this story of the 16 elligeable for recall there are only 3 dems and 3 GOP that anyone was taking seriously

Officially, there are eight Republicans and eight Democrats facing recall petitions. But it appears the most serious challenges involve three on each side. Democrats are working hard to knock off Republican senators Dan Kapanke, Alberta Darling and Randy Hopper. Republicans are targeting Democratic senators Robert Wirch, Jim Holperin and Dave Hansen

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Unions vs. the little guy in Wisconsin recall fight | Byron York | Politics | Washington Examiner

Of the three GOP, Kloppenbagger only won in Kapanke's district, with Prossor winning in the other two (handily). Kapanke isn't a lightwieght, he's number 3 in the Senate.

Of the three democratics, Prosser won in two of their districts (handily) with Kloppenbagger only winning in Wirch's district.

Wirch is the first dem to have enough signatures to qualify for recall, and though I may be mistaken I believe he's famed for "your ****ing dead" and an odd rub and tug. (not sure if it was him)

Looks like of the ones that are in play, if the voting pattern stays the same for any recalls its 4-2 GOP (picking up 1 seat). If Kapanke hangs on and Senator dead pays a price for his odd visits to massage parlors (if it's him) then possibly 6-0 GOP (picking up 3 seats)

http://media.jsonline.com/images/SUPREME06G3(FINAL).jpg

Wisconsin Senate Districts

You dumbasses had everything in your favor including some major intensity and could only manage a 204 vote win. You actually think you're going to unseat a sitting GOV in a recall a year from now? Laughable.

Last edited:
Whats really going to be funny though is when the WI SC picks up the case the appelate court threw it's way and dismisses it before kloppenbagger ever gets seated.

This guy's word is not gospel, but he has an inside view, and may be right.

Scott Walker's 'Waterloo': 19 Counties Flip To Democrats In Wisconsin Supreme Court Race

A new justice won't be sworn in until Aug. 1, and according to Lester Pines, a senior partner at the firm Cullen Weston Pines & Bach LLP in Madison, Wis., it's unlikely that the high court would consider a challenge to the governor's anti-union bill before then.

"I think it's very unlikely, given where things are in court right now," he said.

So laughable, you can't even get a SC judgeship comfortably and you think you're going to recall the governor....:cuckoo:

Face it, with the atmosphere your thug buddies and henchmen have created in WI with their rediculous antics and electoral hissy fit, if you can't win this race comfortably in a union stroghold like WI, you've got NOTHING.

What's laughable is your state of denial. Prosser (the conservative judge) should have won easily. The fact that it's this close is a big indicator that Repubs in WI are in big trouble with voters. Read it and weep:

According to this story of the 16 elligeable for recall there are only 3 dems and 3 GOP that anyone was taking seriously

Silly cons should stay on topic. Our argument was not about recall efforts. You claimed that the race being so close proved that Dems are in trouble in WI. As I showed you, Repubs are the ones in trouble. Read it again:

19 counties that went for Walker in the 2010 elections this time flipped and went for Kloppenburg, including LaCrosse (59 percent), Sauk (56 percent) and Dunn (56 percent).

Having trouble understanding that? If so, may I suggest you try some reading comprehension?

Last edited:
They gave in for 1 (one) contract, Jillian. This tax and spend isn't going away in the next 3-4 years.

there have been give-backs everywhere.

but don't you find it a little obscene that the middle class has to make up for corporate welfare and tax breaks to millionaires?

don't you think that people should be a little intransigent about that?

i do.

until i see realistic tax policy and the right stops it's wealth re-distribution to the rich, i'm kind of not inclined to be told that working people have to take it in the neck.

I want to see a realistic tax policy, also, Jillian. But, I also want to start seeing a realistic spending policy going forward. It's all out of control right now.

I realize that's the talking point du jour, but how about some specific examples of big money, out of control spending? Not penny-ante NPR crap.

Whats really going to be funny though is when the WI SC picks up the case the appelate court threw it's way and dismisses it before kloppenbagger ever gets seated.

A new justice won't be sworn in until Aug. 1, and according to Lester Pines, a senior partner at the firm Cullen Weston Pines & Bach LLP in Madison, Wis., it's unlikely that the high court would consider a challenge to the governor's anti-union bill before then.

"I think it's very unlikely, given where things are in court right now," he said.
You think the SC is going to sit on the appeal of the stay thats already been passed to them by the appellate division until Aug? I don't.

You think the SC is going to sit on the appeal of the stay thats already been passed to them by the appellate division until Aug? I don't.

I don't know. I just posted the opinion of a WI attorney who's familiar with the WI courts. However, August isn't that far off. Depending on what happens with this election (legal challenges, etc), and depending on the Supreme Court's caseload, the new SUpreme Court justice may not get seated until after August. We'll just have to wait and see.

Silly cons should stay on topic. Our argument was not about recall efforts. You claimed that the race being so close proved that Dems are in trouble in WI. As I showed you, Repubs are the ones in trouble. Read it again:

Having trouble understanding that? If so, may I suggest you try some reading comprehension?
And with all that intensity kloppenbagger still only won by 204 votes.

I might suggest some reading comprehension for yourself. Did you miss the FACT that of the 6 senators with any serious recalls (3d-3r) Prosser won in 4 of the districts even though he may have lost by 204 votes statewide? When/if these recalls go down and the GOP picks up seats all the wind is going to go out of your sails

Officially, there are eight Republicans and eight Democrats facing recall petitions. But it appears the most serious challenges involve three on each side. Democrats are working hard to knock off Republican senators Dan Kapanke, Alberta Darling and Randy Hopper. Republicans are targeting Democratic senators Robert Wirch, Jim Holperin and Dave Hansen

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Unions vs. the little guy in Wisconsin recall fight | Byron York | Politics | Washington Examiner

Of the three GOP, Kloppenbagger only won in Kapanke's district, with Prossor winning in the other two (handily). Kapanke isn't a lightwieght, he's number 3 in the Senate.

Of the three democratics, Prosser won in two of their districts (handily) with Kloppenbagger only winning in Wirch's district.

Wirch is the first dem to have enough signatures to qualify for recall, and though I may be mistaken I believe he's famed for "your ****ing dead" and an odd rub and tug. (not sure if it was him)

Looks like of the ones that are in play, if the voting pattern stays the same for any recalls its 4-2 GOP (picking up 1 seat). If Kapanke hangs on and Senator dead pays a price for his odd visits to massage parlors (if it's him) then possibly 6-0 GOP (picking up 3 seats)

You dumbasses had everything in your favor including some major intensity and could only manage a 204 vote win. You actually think you're going to unseat a sitting GOV in a recall a year from now? Laughable.
Byron York? He's an ultra-Wingnut. How about a link from an actual reporter, rather than a spinmeister opinion writer?

Byron York? He's an ultra-Wingnut. How about a link from an actual reporter, rather than a spinmeister opinion writer?
The only thing I got from him was the names. I have no reason to doubt those six are the ones most being gone after... do you? The rest you can figure out like I did... by doing your own work and seeking out the vote totals and the winner in the districts.

:lol::lol::lol: What's your problem? How do you not understand this? Three counties that previously voted for Republicans flipped and voted Democrat. And you think that's irrelevant?

Look, you lost the argument. I proved you wrong. Just admit it (or don't) and move on. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

I might suggest some reading comprehension for yourself. Did you miss the FACT that of the 6 senators with any serious recalls (3d-3r) Prosser won in 4 of the districts even though he may have lost by 204 votes statewide? When/if these recalls go down and the GOP picks up seats all the wind is going to go out of your sails

I might suggest you stop trying to change the subject. I wasn't talking about recall efforts with you. We were talking about the Supreme Court election, remember?

By the way, Dems have already collected enough signatures to trigger a recall election against one of those Repubs.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol: What's your problem? How do you not understand this? Three counties that previously voted for Republicans flipped and voted Democrat. And you think that's irrelevant?
yes, I think its irrelevant next year.

Look, you lost the argument. I proved you wrong. Just admit it (or don't) and move on. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
False, you just don't understand the argument. You didn't "prove" anything except that you don't have a clue what losing in these recalls this year is going to mean for you next year.

I might suggest you stop trying to change the subject. I wasn't talking about recall efforts with you. We were talking about the Supreme Court election, remember?

By the way, Dems have already collected enough signatures to trigger a recall election against one of those Repubs.
I haven't changed anything, the GOP is in no serious trouble. With all of the intensity on your side you could only mannage a 204 vote win statewide... not exactly stellar in a state like WI. On the other hand in the districts where recalls are most likely, which arfe currently 3-3, the GOP has a 4-2 advantage seen in this losing election.

BTW, the GOP has also picked up enough signatures for one recall of a dem. Wirch.

Last edited:
It's called collective bargaining. It's been an important part of American history. Get used to it. WI Rethug senators are getting recalled, and in less than a year, Walker will follow. The law is on hold and hopefully not coming back. Walker has been exposed as the corrupt asshole that he is.

Yep...what's even more laughable is the fact that Kloppenburg seems to be ahead by 200 and something points at the last check. Heard it on the radio about 15 - 30 mins ago.

The Republicans are toast...TOAST!!!

:lol:
lol

so this election and its rep to dem flip counts, yet last Novembers doesn't, got it. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the court needs a quorum:eusa_whistle:

Yep...what's even more laughable is the fact that Kloppenburg seems to be ahead by 200 and something points at the last check. Heard it on the radio about 15 - 30 mins ago.

The Republicans are toast...TOAST!!!

:lol:
lol

here, the internet, its a wonderful thing :rolleyes:and klopper has declared victory.

News from The Associated Press

Wisconsin Supreme Court Race May Hinge On ‘Undervotes’

Wisconsin Supreme Court Race May Hinge On

More than 900 people in 16 southeastern Wisconsin communities cast ballots in Tuesday’s election between Justice David Prosser and Assistant Attorney General JoAnne Kloppenburg, but did not register a vote in the final tally. With Kloppenburg leading Prosser by 204 votes, these “undervotes” and hundreds more in communities around the state will be an important part of the likely recount of the race’s more than 1.4 million votes.

Why didn't they vote for Supreme Court Justice?

They might be checking chads again!

Last edited:

so this election and its rep to dem flip counts, yet last Novembers doesn't, got it. :rolleyes:

I missed the part where I said anything about last year's election. Could you please show me where I brought it up? Thanks.

And don't forget, the GOP is in big trouble even though in the 6 most likely senate districts to pass a recall pettitions 3 are dem 3 are GOP and Prosser won in 4 of them.

Forum List

Back